Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

Trump Announces Two-Week Delay To Planned ICE Deportations

Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Trump Announces Two-Week Delay To Planned ICE Deportations

 
Old 07-12-2019, 03:05 PM
  #121  
Mr D.
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Mr D.'s Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2002
Location: Huntsville AL
Posts: 27,946
Received 228 Likes on 211 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Tri-Tip View Post
From 1,000,000 down to 1,000. Not even a drop in the bucket.
Stop pissing on your shoes.
Mr D. is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 03:07 PM
  #122  
rudutch
CF Senior Member
 
rudutch's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2017
Location: Grand Rapids MI
Posts: 972
Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts
Default

https://www.kwqc.com/content/news/IC...512628211.html

The ICE Operation will take place in some of the country's biggest cities, including Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, and New York.

Last edited by rudutch; 07-12-2019 at 03:08 PM.
rudutch is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 03:10 PM
  #123  
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
1%r's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2003
Location: Americans First
Posts: 75,831
Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

Default

Originally Posted by GR8-LIFE View Post
well at least trump is now projecting numbers to be around 1000
Originally Posted by Tri-Tip View Post
From 1,000,000 down to 1,000. Not even a drop in the bucket.
Originally Posted by 1%r View Post
How cute the two party of hate supporters trying to blur the lines. 1 million is the number of illegal aliens that have exhausted all their legal options and have been issued deportation papers, There are 10 cities where 2,000 illegals are in the bullseye.

Those are the FACTS. Trump never said the 1 million were all going to be scooped up at once. You may now continue to dry leg hump each other sweating to each otherís LIES

2 trolls from OT who never come armed with REAL FACTS



Sorry ***** hat party of hate supporters
1%r is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 04:16 PM
  #124  
Tri-Tip
CF Senior Member
 
Tri-Tip's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 1999
Location: PR&C - The Safe Space for today's Conservative.
Posts: 24,791
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Tri-Tip View Post
From 1,000,000 down to 1,000. Not even a drop in the bucket.
Originally Posted by Over9K View Post
Link to claim of 1,000,000 deportations with a specific time-frame?
I'll let doorgunner respond to that, I was quoting his post which he saw on trump news....err Fox News.
Tri-Tip is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 04:18 PM
  #125  
Tri-Tip
CF Senior Member
 
Tri-Tip's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 1999
Location: PR&C - The Safe Space for today's Conservative.
Posts: 24,791
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by doorgunner View Post
10:50 a.m. today Monday Fox News video shows ICE Agents gearing up for 1,000,000 deportations of Illegals.


My hope is that ICE PHOTO-I.D.s/ every Illegal they arrest so that the ANIMAL who murdered my son 12 years ago
will be caught in the net.
Please send POTUS a message (not that he will see them/we can hope) encouraging him to secure our Borders by emptying the U.S. of Criminal Aliens

Click on the link below:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/
.
Originally Posted by 1%r View Post
How cute the two party of hate supporters trying to blur the lines. 1 million is the number of illegal aliens that have exhausted all their legal options and have been issued deportation papers, There are 10 cities where 2,000 illegals are in the bullseye.

Those are the FACTS. Trump never said the 1 million were all going to be scooped up at once. You may now continue to dry leg hump each other sweating to each otherís LIES

2 trolls from OT who never come armed with REAL FACTS
Just quoting doorgunner about the 1,000,000 number. I wish it was 10,000,000.
Tri-Tip is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 04:19 PM
  #126  
Tri-Tip
CF Senior Member
 
Tri-Tip's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 1999
Location: PR&C - The Safe Space for today's Conservative.
Posts: 24,791
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by 1%r View Post


Sorry ***** hat party of hate supporters
This "fact" supposedly came from Fox News, trumps biggest supporter. Talk to doorgunner if you are not happy with the info.
Tri-Tip is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 04:20 PM
  #127  
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
1%r's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2003
Location: Americans First
Posts: 75,831
Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

Default

Originally Posted by Tri-Tip View Post
I'll let doorgunner respond to that, I was quoting his post which he saw on trump news....err Fox News.
LIAR you were agreeing with your fellow party of hate supporter GR8life and got owned again. You arenít a FACT based person
1%r is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 04:21 PM
  #128  
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
1%r's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2003
Location: Americans First
Posts: 75,831
Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

Default

Originally Posted by Tri-Tip View Post
This "fact" supposedly came from Fox News, trumps biggest supporter. Talk to doorgunner if you are not happy with the info.
Sorry LIAR you agreed with your fellow party of hate supporter GR8life. You donít even LIE well and is ALWAYS short when it comes to FACTS
1%r is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 04:49 PM
  #129  
Over9K
CF Senior Member
 
Over9K's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2016
Posts: 18,591
Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Tri-Tip View Post
I'll let doorgunner respond to that, I was quoting his post which he saw on trump news....err Fox News.
Last time I checked, Fox News wasn't the President.
Over9K is online now  
Old 07-12-2019, 04:53 PM
  #130  
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
1%r's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2003
Location: Americans First
Posts: 75,831
Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

Default

Originally Posted by Over9K View Post
Last time I checked, Fox News wasn't the President.
Please the crude one is still hung up on Play Doh from the primaries. Iím awaiting for them to start another epic hall of failure threads
1%r is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 05:50 PM
  #131  
Tri-Tip
CF Senior Member
 
Tri-Tip's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 1999
Location: PR&C - The Safe Space for today's Conservative.
Posts: 24,791
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by 1%r View Post
LIAR you were agreeing with your fellow party of hate supporter GR8life and got owned again. You arenít a FACT based person
Not a liar, read the thread. It's in black and white (and red).

Just because you don't agree with me does not make me a liar.
Tri-Tip is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 05:51 PM
  #132  
Tri-Tip
CF Senior Member
 
Tri-Tip's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 1999
Location: PR&C - The Safe Space for today's Conservative.
Posts: 24,791
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Over9K View Post
Last time I checked, Fox News wasn't the President.
Go back to the source, doorgunner, he's on your side, remember?
Tri-Tip is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 05:56 PM
  #133  
RedC7AZ
CF Senior Member
 
RedC7AZ's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2006
Location: Gilbert AZ
Posts: 10,276
Received 311 Likes on 194 Posts
Default

Hey, what did the 1st bi-curious Asian guy say to the 2nd, to coax him into giving him a BJ?
RedC7AZ is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 06:04 PM
  #134  
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
1%r's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2003
Location: Americans First
Posts: 75,831
Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

Default

Originally Posted by Tri-Tip View Post
Not a liar, read the thread. It's in black and white (and red).

Just because you don't agree with me does not make me a liar.
i've read the thread a number of times LIAR. are you now denying you agreed with your fellow party of hate member as to what the REAL FACTS are? don't deflect, i've been focused again on your dry leg humping agreement with your fellow party of hate supporter GR8life.you keep interjecting door gunner yet you kept agreeing with GR8life.

has nothing to do with agreeing with you. it's continual you have to be corrected about REAL FACTS and your LIES pointed out. would never have to happen if you were FACTUAL and didn't LIE
1%r is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 06:06 PM
  #135  
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
1%r's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2003
Location: Americans First
Posts: 75,831
Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

Default

Originally Posted by GR8-LIFE View Post
As usual, he is fos and juss coming up with excuses. Many of us posted in the other thread that he had no real working plan to round them up as quickly as he claimed (and we damned know he'll be frickin lucky to get 1 or 2 thousand when he does)
Originally Posted by Tri-Tip View Post
From 1,000,000 down to 1,000. Not even a drop in the bucket.
Originally Posted by Tri-Tip View Post
Not a liar, read the thread. It's in black and white (and red).

Just because you don't agree with me does not make me a liar.

1%r is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 07:11 PM
  #136  
Tri-Tip
CF Senior Member
 
Tri-Tip's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 1999
Location: PR&C - The Safe Space for today's Conservative.
Posts: 24,791
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by 1%r View Post
i've read the thread a number of times LIAR. are you now denying you agreed with your fellow party of hate member as to what the REAL FACTS are? don't deflect, i've been focused again on your dry leg humping agreement with your fellow party of hate supporter GR8life.you keep interjecting door gunner yet you kept agreeing with GR8life.

has nothing to do with agreeing with you. it's continual you have to be corrected about REAL FACTS and your LIES pointed out. would never have to happen if you were FACTUAL and didn't LIE
You sure are triggered.

Dude, it's Friday afternoon, relax, have a beer, and get off the internet for the weekend. Your BP will drop 30 points.
Tri-Tip is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 07:23 PM
  #137  
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
1%r's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2003
Location: Americans First
Posts: 75,831
Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

Default

Originally Posted by Tri-Tip View Post
You sure are triggered.

Dude, it's Friday afternoon, relax, have a beer, and get off the internet for the weekend. Your BP will drop 30 points.
not all all just continuimg to expose your incessant BS along with your lack of class and illiformed ignorance. enjoy
1%r is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 07:56 PM
  #138  
Tri-Tip
CF Senior Member
 
Tri-Tip's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 1999
Location: PR&C - The Safe Space for today's Conservative.
Posts: 24,791
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default


Originally Posted by 1%r View Post
not all all just continuimg to expose your incessant BS along with your lack of class and illiformed ignorance. enjoy
5:00, I'm out for the weekend, off to enjoy the real world. Have a good one and we'll pick it up Monday.

Remember this cartoon from when you were a kid (or older). The Dog and Coyote would punch in, spar all day, punch out and walk home together.

That's me with the Internet, it's something to fill time when I'm at work and waiting for things to process, and then not again until the next work day. Need to enjoy the So. Cal lifestyle.
Tri-Tip is offline  
Old 07-12-2019, 08:48 PM
  #139  
69L46
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
69L46's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2000
Location: In the heart of Bulldog territory..
Posts: 28,585
Received 53 Likes on 33 Posts
2015 C3 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17-'18-Ď19
Default

What's ironic about this is ICE is doing nothing differently from an enforcement perspective than what has been conducted numerous times before, except for announcing it advance and having the ensuing meltdowns occur.

And I haven't heard much furor over the number of deportations under Obama's regime being raised, except for a few snippets on OAN or FNC, and of course Biden being hammered over it.

Trump isn't matching Obama deportation numbers

69L46 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Trump Announces Two-Week Delay To Planned ICE Deportations


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: