Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Why do you embrace religion?

Old 07-12-2019, 07:50 AM
Sifu-TZ
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 30YR W8T View Post
Admit you lied or keep...
Im not the one telling people I had 4 miracles and got teleported. Or did you just make that up?

Yeah. You lied alright. Itís worse that youíd point the finger at anyone else, but you gotta keep that ego safe!
Old 07-12-2019, 09:47 AM
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
Im not the one telling people I had 4 miracles and got teleported. Or did you just make that up?

Yeah. You lied alright. Itís worse that youíd point the finger at anyone else, but you gotta keep that ego safe!
You lied, you got called out for lying in this very thread, I proved you lied and now you are trying to divert and dance just like you always do being the CLAP that you are.

Now either admit you are a liar like most already know you are, or STFU and get back in your cry closet to work out those insecurity and anger issues...Ö.yet again.

I tell people you are an ignorant little hate monger all the time, its not anything made up, fact is you continue to validate that statement on a regular basis..
Old 07-12-2019, 10:56 AM
Sifu-TZ
CF Senior Member

You lied, you got called out for lying in this very thread, I proved you lied and now you are trying to divert and dance just like you always do being the CLAP that you are.

Now either admit you are a liar like most already know you are, or STFU and get back in your cry closet to work out those insecurity and anger issues...Ö.yet again.

I tell people you are an ignorant little hate monger all the time, its not anything made up, fact is you continue to validate that statement on a regular basis..
Did you or did you not teleport?
Old 07-12-2019, 12:07 PM
desibaba
CF Senior Member

Received 181 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by GR8-LIFE View Post

But Its tough to even have a conversation with her anymore without "the divine intervention" topic coming up.
I love my sister dearly but IMO she is an example of how some people need to believe
Thats why I say some people NEED religion. It gives them hope and they sleep better at night. Also keeps the ones with limited brain capacity from carrying out crimes or doing bad things because they dont want to go to hell. Religion is embraced the most in the most poor and uneducated countries.
Old 07-12-2019, 06:08 PM
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." Calvin Coolidge

Did you or did you not teleport?
Either admit that you lied, or STFU, take your toys and head right back to the cry closet for yet another session.

Old 07-12-2019, 06:35 PM
Sifu-TZ
CF Senior Member

Either admit that you lied, or STFU, take your toys and head right back to the cry closet for yet another session.
Four times I have dodged a life ending event that should not have even been possible. The situation were unique and the odds of avoiding them were not in my favor in the least. In each case something happened that stopped what would have and should have killed me. In two of those events, others have been simply mystified at how those things happened that saved my life and against the odds. The third event I was physically moved from harms way, but I didn't move and I was incapable of doing so during that event. I was also alone. The forth event others did die and I would had as well had something not intervened. That is the extent of me talking about these things.
WHO lied? you did, and you're still doing it. dude...

Old 07-12-2019, 09:00 PM
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

WHO lied? you did, and you're still doing it. dude...
Post up where I said what you claimed I said. You lied and you are still doing it CLAP.
Old 07-13-2019, 05:49 AM
shane p
CF Senior Member

Received 56 Likes on 42 Posts

This is another link to support claims made earlier. https://news.gallup.com/poll/248837/...o-decades.aspx
Old 07-13-2019, 09:04 AM
jcsperson
CF Senior Member

Received 404 Likes on 253 Posts
NC Events Coordinator

Originally Posted by shane p View Post
This is another link to support claims made earlier. https://news.gallup.com/poll/248837/...o-decades.aspx
It didn't get into specifics about why.

1) Prosperity brings choice and an unwillingness to defer to traditional authority.

2) Secular and scientific worldviews replace religious world views.

3) Physical and material security reduce the need for solace provided by spirituality.

4) Democracy not only brings freedom of religion, but freedom from religion.
Old 07-13-2019, 10:27 AM
Sifu-TZ
CF Senior Member

[QUOTE=30YR W8T;1599745841]Post up where I said what you claimed I said. You lied and you are still doing it CLAP.
/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30YR W8T
Four times I have dodged a life ending event that should not have even been possible. The situation were unique and the odds of avoiding them were not in my favor in the least. In each case something happened that stopped what would have and should have killed me. In two of those events, others have been simply mystified at how those things happened that saved my life and against the odds. The third event I was physically moved from harms way, but I didn't move and I was incapable of doing so during that event. I was also alone. The forth event others did die and I would had as well had something not intervened. That is the extent of me talking about these things.

Did you or did you not say that?
Old 07-13-2019, 10:45 AM
doorgunner
Doorgunner's '68 Project
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 868 Likes on 774 Posts

Just checking in. It seems Organized Religion and Politics have movable goal posts which keep the situation unsolved.
Old 07-13-2019, 11:21 AM
TCracingCA
CF Senior Member

Received 313 Likes on 276 Posts

In my pursuit of the most ancient of ancient God, the one, the supreme spirit, or whatever believing peoples and practices, I took in Ancient Aliens show last night and I think the Hopi Indians (maybe one of the oldest, ancient of people, and their worship kind was out there- Sky People, etc is something in many Indian legends thou), theMali about Lizard people etc was kind of, really out there. Granted as these were men, some of the untainted by competitive civilizations could still get quite weird! 17,000 BC figurines found in the blood diamond slavery period at depths of 150 feet down interesting (the false weird crap might have been buried purposely), but the content was crazy too me, but then they found similar statutes all over Japan, dating 12,000 BC etc tied to similar sounding Gods they worshipped! Looking for clues, is the cool part, as they had no mass brainwashing media, internet, etc Then Adam & Eve encountered The Serpent, was crossing my mind, as they were talking reptilian! Talking snake! OK kinda goes with that theme! Something was definitely happening in the ancient times. Enough believe bad angels, spirits, etc came down, God like beings and taking forms! I need to read the true science counterpoints to like these types of things, findings! I am not too believing in carbon dating, unless the object truly meets certain parameters! It keeps appearing as Societies kept getting recycled going way back! Maybe purged by man himself, self regulated the truly crazy, or a God powerful being did maybe, but then we also just have good old fashion Mother Nature, and natural disaster! I was entertained, but not gullible!

Last edited by TCracingCA; 07-13-2019 at 11:43 AM.
Old 07-13-2019, 05:31 PM
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

[QUOTE=Sifu-TZ;1599747822]
Post up where I said what you claimed I said. You lied and you are still doing it CLAP.
/QUOTE]

Quote:

Did you or did you not say that?
I said what I posted, I didn't say what you fabricated and lied about CLAP. Now man up and admit you lied or continue being the little whiny *** you are know for.
You lied and we both know it.
Old 07-13-2019, 06:27 PM
Sifu-TZ
CF Senior Member

[QUOTE=30YR W8T;1599749679]

I said what I posted, I didn't say what you fabricated and lied about CLAP. Now man up and admit you lied or continue being the little whiny *** you are know for.
You lied and we both know it.

are you going to man up and admit you lied about having not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 miracles? how were you physically moved if not for teleportation? why are you not on national tv about your miracles? who "moved" you?

I know why. so do you.
Old 07-13-2019, 06:30 PM
Sifu-TZ
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by TCracingCA View Post
In my pursuit of the most ancient of ancient God, the one, the supreme spirit, or whatever believing peoples and practices, I took in Ancient Aliens show last night and I think the Hopi Indians (maybe one of the oldest, ancient of people, and their worship kind was out there- Sky People, etc is something in many Indian legends thou), theMali about Lizard people etc was kind of, really out there. Granted as these were men, some of the untainted by competitive civilizations could still get quite weird! 17,000 BC figurines found in the blood diamond slavery period at depths of 150 feet down interesting (the false weird crap might have been buried purposely), but the content was crazy too me, but then they found similar statutes all over Japan, dating 12,000 BC etc tied to similar sounding Gods they worshipped! Looking for clues, is the cool part, as they had no mass brainwashing media, internet, etc Then Adam & Eve encountered The Serpent, was crossing my mind, as they were talking reptilian! Talking snake! OK kinda goes with that theme! Something was definitely happening in the ancient times. Enough believe bad angels, spirits, etc came down, God like beings and taking forms! I need to read the true science counterpoints to like these types of things, findings! I am not too believing in carbon dating, unless the object truly meets certain parameters! It keeps appearing as Societies kept getting recycled going way back! Maybe purged by man himself, self regulated the truly crazy, or a God powerful being did maybe, but then we also just have good old fashion Mother Nature, and natural disaster! I was entertained, but not gullible!

dude, I'm not sure you can bet on the hopi indians being one of the earliest peoples. we're pretty solid that the bering land bridge was the vehicle for transportation to north america.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...-complicated-/
Old 07-13-2019, 06:53 PM
TCracingCA
CF Senior Member

Received 313 Likes on 276 Posts

dude, I'm not sure you can bet on the hopi indians being one of the earliest peoples. we're pretty solid that the bering land bridge was the vehicle for transportation to north america.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...-complicated-/
True some maybe in hunting parties ventured further and further out! Even without television, radio, internet they had to be knowledgeable on weather, go up thereó- it is cold or can get cold! Not knowing where it went, I doubt they would chance going north to hope they come back south. Maybe happen chance, lost in a storm, a desperate survival situation, etc caused them to go forward, instead of turning back. No books or history written to verify or validate motivations for trying the land bridge! I still think people in those ancient times were sailing, paddling, and navigating by landmark, or luck. Humans have pushed themselves further and further to solve mystery! I donít think all settlers in the Americas came by way of land bridge crossing relatives! I think some navigated the ocean and found land! Do we know where the origins of civilization truly began? Good argument and science backs some claims, but too much science has been turned on its head by a new discovery! Man/human is so slow to let go of their teachings, to be open to a new version of how it all came about. I donít buy the land bridge as the sole way the Americas were populated! I think manís presence in this hemisphere goes back farther than any written history we have! I canít see land bridge travelers still walking past perfectly great places to settle clear to the eastern US, Caribbean Islands, etc. Heck if I was an Indian, and found California, heck I am good! Some people looked for the highest places for security, a natural fortress, others went to unforgiving lands of harsh desert! It must have taken a long time! To me it seems like manís desire for his own place, basically has essential even in ancient times populated the whole globe! DNA studies are turning up very interesting data, to disprove the taught theory of the land bridge migration! That might be the next science to turn, what we were taught, on its head!

The darn Hopi are weird! Some of the most wild stuff, on possible an ancient origin tribe! Some of the findings evolving around their culture are being calculated as very old! I do believe the Grand Canyon, and Southwestern US in general is very very old, and might in my opinion, be where man originated from!

Last edited by TCracingCA; 07-13-2019 at 07:03 PM.
Old 07-13-2019, 08:32 PM
30YR W8T
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

[QUOTE=Sifu-TZ;1599749940]

are you going to man up and admit you lied about having not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 miracles? how were you physically moved if not for teleportation? why are you not on national tv about your miracles? who "moved" you?

I know why. so do you.
You lied, your failed projections don't work and trying to bob and weave away from the truth is not doing you any good. You are a liar plain and simple and as with most liars, they just keep lying trying to cover up their habitual habit. So try and lie more to cover it up CLAP.

Go cry it out some more and come up with yet another lie you can try and spin.

Your life must suck something fierce to hate on everything the way you do. What a pathetic little man you are...
Old 07-14-2019, 11:53 AM
Sifu-TZ
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by TCracingCA View Post
True some maybe in hunting parties ventured further and further out! Even without television, radio, internet they had to be knowledgeable on weather, go up thereó- it is cold or can get cold! Not knowing where it went, I doubt they would chance going north to hope they come back south. Maybe happen chance, lost in a storm, a desperate survival situation, etc caused them to go forward, instead of turning back. No books or history written to verify or validate motivations for trying the land bridge! I still think people in those ancient times were sailing, paddling, and navigating by landmark, or luck. Humans have pushed themselves further and further to solve mystery! I donít think all settlers in the Americas came by way of land bridge crossing relatives! I think some navigated the ocean and found land! Do we know where the origins of civilization truly began? Good argument and science backs some claims, but too much science has been turned on its head by a new discovery! Man/human is so slow to let go of their teachings, to be open to a new version of how it all came about. I donít buy the land bridge as the sole way the Americas were populated! I think manís presence in this hemisphere goes back farther than any written history we have! I canít see land bridge travelers still walking past perfectly great places to settle clear to the eastern US, Caribbean Islands, etc. Heck if I was an Indian, and found California, heck I am good! Some people looked for the highest places for security, a natural fortress, others went to unforgiving lands of harsh desert! It must have taken a long time! To me it seems like manís desire for his own place, basically has essential even in ancient times populated the whole globe! DNA studies are turning up very interesting data, to disprove the taught theory of the land bridge migration! That might be the next science to turn, what we were taught, on its head!

The darn Hopi are weird! Some of the most wild stuff, on possible an ancient origin tribe! Some of the findings evolving around their culture are being calculated as very old! I do believe the Grand Canyon, and Southwestern US in general is very very old, and might in my opinion, be where man originated from!
well, they are interesting I will give you that. what is your source on the early humans being from the SW? I ask because according to paleoanthropology;

Early humans first migrated out of Africa into Asia probably between 2 million and 1.8 million years ago. They entered Europe somewhat later, between 1.5 million and 1 million years. Species of modern humans populated many parts of the world much later. For instance, people first came to Australia probably within the past 60,000 years and to the Americas within the past 30,000 years or so. The beginnings of agriculture and the rise of the first civilizations occurred within the past 12,000 years.
http://humanorigins.si.edu/education...uman-evolution

[QUOTE=30YR W8T;1599750428]

You lied, your failed projections don't work and trying to bob and weave away from the truth is not doing you any good. You are a liar plain and simple and as with most liars, they just keep lying trying to cover up their habitual habit. So try and lie more to cover it up CLAP.

Go cry it out some more and come up with yet another lie you can try and spin.

Your life must suck something fierce to hate on everything the way you do. What a pathetic little man you are...
so what you're trying to say is you DIDN'T say this? are you worried that if you tell the truth people won't read your rants? come on, bud...

Those situation are just contributing aspect of something far greater that has changed me from what I once was. I have told you and others on numerous occasions there is no doubt in my mind their is a higher power and I will not be moved from that position because to me it is an absolute indisputable fact no longer even up for debate. I have had every imaginable argument thrown at me or presented and not one of them has presented anything that would even come close to making me question my beliefs. Then again, its my own position and whether people accept it not doesn't really matter to me, just like it doesn't matter to them if I accept their position or not.

People need to believe what they choose to believe, not what others tell them they should. Sometimes the answers people are looking for, have been in front of them all along, but they chose not to see them.

Old 07-14-2019, 01:48 PM
shane p
CF Senior Member

Received 56 Likes on 42 Posts

well, they are interesting I will give you that. what is your source on the early humans being from the SW? I ask because according to paleoanthropology;

Early humans first migrated out of Africa into Asia probably between 2 million and 1.8 million years ago. They entered Europe somewhat later, between 1.5 million and 1 million years. Species of modern humans populated many parts of the world much later. For instance, people first came to Australia probably within the past 60,000 years and to the Americas within the past 30,000 years or so. The beginnings of agriculture and the rise of the first civilizations occurred within the past 12,000 years.
http://humanorigins.si.edu/education...uman-evolution

Dont you know humans have have only been around 6,000 years or so? Just ask some of the religious loons.

Last edited by shane p; 07-14-2019 at 01:49 PM.
Old 07-14-2019, 07:09 PM
Tech Contributor

Location: I tend to be leery of any guy who doesn't own either a chainsaw or a handgun.
Received 219 Likes on 179 Posts

Originally Posted by Road machine View Post
Bingo....you finally got one right....and obviously you lack the intelligence to understand certain concepts so you run to hide under the skirts of god.
While you're on that thought regarding one of our fellow posters here, how 'bout an answer from you regarding post #489?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Why do you embrace religion?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: