Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

Lawyer For Journalist Beaten During Portland Riot Posts Brutal Message To Antifa

Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Lawyer For Journalist Beaten During Portland Riot Posts Brutal Message To Antifa

Old 07-02-2019, 12:19 PM
rshaneck2002
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Along with the Mayor as a co-defendant which will be his own personal bank account and lively hood sunk in the end....Would send a loud chillin effect across these damn cities and their lib Mayors real quick...and lets not forget Klantifa..Surprising the Fed's are not looking behind the scene?
Old 07-02-2019, 12:23 PM
BoostManiac
CF Senior Member

Location: Deplorable 160 Proof Olde Anglo-Saxon in Atlanta, GA
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by dpd3672 View Post
"Hate Crime" is the most subjective thing ever. It only gets charged when both the victim and the perpetrator fall into categories that further the leftist narrative.

While this victim is Asian and (I think) gay, he doesn't count because the perpetrators were Antifa, a group who has the full support of the leftist, SJW crowd.

I've literally worked dozens of cases, maybe hundreds, where a White kid got beat half to death by a group of Black kids shouting racial slurs and taunts...race was clearly the motive...but I never got anything more than a simple assault charge.
Black Privilege.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:24 PM
'Shifter
U*S*A-Love It or Leave It
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 238 Likes on 201 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17
NCM Member '09

Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
I hope they find all the perps and I hope this lawyer unloads will both barrels. **** these little punks.
It would only bankrupt their mom's.

On the plus side though, at least mom would have more room in her basement.
Old 07-02-2019, 03:27 PM
rshaneck2002
CF Senior Member

Last week in MI the state HQ of the RNC was vandalized. One of the things I observed on our local news station, there on the side of the building was a huge "A" with a circle around it. I immediately thought of Antifa (spray paint). Do not know for sure. I think it happened in Lansing the State Capital, not sure though...got side tracked by my g-kids. If so, it will get ugly quick....

Last edited by rshaneck2002; 07-02-2019 at 03:28 PM.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:32 PM
Black 'n Blue
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by rshaneck2002 View Post
Last week in MI the state HQ of the RNC was vandalized. One of the things I observed on our local news station, there on the side of the building was a huge "A" with a circle around it. I immediately thought of Antifa (spray paint). Do not know for sure. I think it happened in Lansing the State Capital, not sure though...got side tracked by my g-kids. If so, it will get ugly quick....
The circled A is an anarchist symbol I think — https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchist_symbolism

Maybe Antifa have adopted its use.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:34 PM
dmaxx3500
CF Senior Member

Received 553 Likes on 422 Posts

Originally Posted by biackbenz View Post
One day there will be a sniper outside one of these protests. I correct myself, probably a dozen. One Antifa gets out of line and he'll never know what hit him.

Ah the outrage before his knees hit the ground.

cattle prod and a 45 glock,,up close and personal
Old 07-02-2019, 07:42 PM
blaforce
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

He said the gloves these thugs wore had fiberglass knuckles. We are dealing with (I don't know any other way to word it) a **** type movement. I never thought I would see this in America, let alone see the authorities not dealing with it.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:50 PM
NBM LS1 M6
CF Senior Member

Location: I helped our former POSOTUS return the wealth of America to its rightful owners one parcel of real e
Received 43 Likes on 28 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Originally Posted by biackbenz View Post
One day there will be a sniper outside one of these protests. I correct myself, probably a dozen. One Antifa gets out of line and he'll never know what hit him.

Ah the outrage before his knees hit the ground.
Originally Posted by leadfoot4 View Post
In all honesty, I'm surprised this hasn't happen already......

Old 07-02-2019, 10:24 PM
RandolphB
CF Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Black 'n Blue View Post
The circled A is an anarchist symbol I think — https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchist_symbolism

Maybe Antifa have adopted its use.

It's been public since the early 80's punk bands used it. Funny thing is, those advocating anarchy are the ones who could least survive under it. Bring it on I say.....
Old 07-03-2019, 06:07 AM
leadfoot4
CF Senior Member

Received 457 Likes on 422 Posts

Originally Posted by blaforce View Post
He said the gloves these thugs wore had fiberglass knuckles. We are dealing with (I don't know any other way to word it) a **** type movement. I never thought I would see this in America, let alone see the authorities not dealing with it.
Old 07-03-2019, 08:46 AM
69L46
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 33 Posts
2015 C3 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17-'18-‘19

Michelle Malkin setup a GoFundMe page for Ngo. Currently, it's about to $185K

That's about the best chance he has at getting any actual remuneration from these scumbags.
Old 07-03-2019, 08:55 AM
Frankie the Fink
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,978 Likes on 3,071 Posts

Originally Posted by dpd3672 View Post
"Hate Crime" is the most subjective thing ever. It only gets charged when both the victim and the perpetrator fall into categories that further the leftist narrative.

While this victim is Asian and (I think) gay, he doesn't count because the perpetrators were Antifa, a group who has the full support of the leftist, SJW crowd.

I've literally worked dozens of cases, maybe hundreds, where a White kid got beat half to death by a group of Black kids shouting racial slurs and taunts...race was clearly the motive...but I never got anything more than a simple assault charge.
There was a video of a middle school kid who got pounded like a punching bag by four black kids on a school bus with the driver watching because the victim reported to a teacher that the group tried to sell him marijuana. The video disappeared in about two hours with nothing more said of it; apparently school bus drivers are ordered not to intervene and just call the police.

This was 2-3 years ago and I still get angry as hell when I think about it once in a while...
Old 07-03-2019, 09:04 AM
Quietbreaker
CF Senior Member

Received 50 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by GhostTX View Post
They had their "hands tied" because they follow marching orders instead of doing the right thing and actually fight crime.
"HAY MAN, JUS DOIN' OUR JERB!"

Every one of these police officers should be held accountable as well, even though I know it'd never go anywhere. The Supreme Court ruled that Police have no directive to actually protect anyone, so what did they expect?
Old 07-09-2019, 11:10 PM
Klondike
CF Senior Member

Received 95 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by jasper711 View Post
It would be interesting if the tables were turned on this Mayor, and he found himself without police protection in a hostile crowd. It is fortunate for the Mayor of Portland and other democrats that Conservatives generally behave with greater sincerity than to suddenly react with violence.
It would be fun to superglue a MAGA hat on that goofball in the middle of a crowd that aren’t paying attention to his face and see how that turns out. 🤪
Old 07-10-2019, 06:42 AM
krackenvette
CF Senior Member

Received 55 Likes on 15 Posts

TICK TOCK, this behavior is going to cause someone, or a group, that ANTIFA has never seen before POP.
They are going to hurt the wrong person. Think about it. Lets say they hurt an MS13 kid, or a KKK member, a Hells Angel, or any serious hate group that knows how to hurt you.
Old 07-10-2019, 03:24 PM
leadfoot4
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by krackenvette View Post
TICK TOCK, this behavior is going to cause someone, or a group, that ANTIFA has never seen before POP.
They are going to hurt the wrong person. Think about it. Lets say they hurt an MS13 kid, or a KKK member, a Hells Angel, or any serious hate group that knows how to hurt you.
Could make the game REALLY interesting, on the "double quick"......in a twisted sort of way, I'd almost like to see what would happen. Just sayin'.
Old 07-10-2019, 04:08 PM
KenHorse
Democrats = Communists
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Aurora, OR by way of Maui, HI. I have the heart of a Progressive - I keep it in a jar on my desk
Received 1,273 Likes on 808 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13, '16-'17-'18

And the Democrats (and their willing partners in the corrupt and seditious 5th Column MSM) would place the blame squarely on those on the right
Old 07-10-2019, 05:14 PM
krackenvette
CF Senior Member

Received 55 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by KenHorse View Post
And the Democrats (and their willing partners in the corrupt and seditious 5th Column MSM) would place the blame squarely on those on the right
Well, they keep pushing the right into the corner, eventually they are going to push back
Old 07-11-2019, 01:33 AM
Ben Lurkin
CF Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Sadly, they’ll attempt this again and again until somebody who has the wherewithal to defend themselves with deadly force does so; which is exactly what the puppet masters want. Then and only then will they come down with force — on the right. It’ll be Portland’s rendition of the Reichstag fire!
Old 07-11-2019, 06:45 AM
leadfoot4
CF Senior Member

Well, they keep pushing the right into the corner, eventually they are going to push back

Or shoot back...….

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Lawyer For Journalist Beaten During Portland Riot Posts Brutal Message To Antifa

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: