Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Democrats proof of bigot racists party

Old 07-09-2019, 09:41 AM
GreyHawk
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Democrats proof of bigot racists party

Pelosi says Trump is trying to ‘Make America White Again’ with census question
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday blasted President Trump’s push for a citizenship question on the 2020 census as an effort to “Make America White Again” — claiming, “it’s not what our founders had in mind.”

“They want to make sure that people, certain people, are counted,” Pelosi said at a press conference in San Francisco that focused on election security.

“Just their people vote and not the general population,” said the Democratic lawmaker. “That’s why they’re fighting the census.”

(Bold added)

LINK

She has plainly said she doesn't want whites in America, and that she wants to dilute (disenfranchise) the votes of American citizens in influencing their government. The demo-old-rat party needs to be eliminated just as their strong-arm muscle the KKK has been or as the **** party. There is no place for the current democrats with their morals and political BS in America, they are the domestic enemies, they are the ones tearing this country apart with their identity BS.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:43 AM
owebo
CF Senior Member

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11, '16

The democrat party of the kkk? Never.....
Old 07-09-2019, 09:50 AM
Over9K
CF Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Hold on... checking who was President the last time the citizenship question was on the census... oh yeah...

Last edited by Over9K; 07-09-2019 at 09:52 AM.
Old 07-09-2019, 10:22 AM
glbeauchamp
CF Senior Member

Received 117 Likes on 109 Posts

If only white people vote, according to her, then why did all that voting rights legislation even have to be enacted? One too many Grey Gooses before she came up with that one.
Old 07-09-2019, 11:13 AM
Capt. Shark
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Into the Mystic And yet, despite the look on my face, you're still talking TN
Received 46 Likes on 34 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-‘18

sjrick's mother.....I'm sure he's proud
Old 07-09-2019, 11:16 AM
RetroGuy
CF Senior Member

Received 66 Likes on 55 Posts

I have observed politics has morphed into a sports team mentality. Unfortunately, there's only two top teams to chose from; Republican and Democrat. Many people choose "their team" and tend to blindly follow it no matter what. They find like-minded followers and cheer together for their team. I have no blind allegiance with my political party and will stop supporting them if and when they go against my morals, values, and needs of the country. A voter needs to use their common sense when it comes to politics and vote for THE most qualified candidate who stands for what they personally believe in and want... no matter what team the candidate is on.
Old 07-09-2019, 04:44 PM
glbeauchamp
CF Senior Member

Received 117 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by RetroGuy View Post
I have observed politics has morphed into a sports team mentality. Unfortunately, there's only two top teams to chose from; Republican and Democrat. Many people choose "their team" and tend to blindly follow it no matter what. They find like-minded followers and cheer together for their team. I have no blind allegiance with my political party and will stop supporting them if and when they go against my morals, values, and needs of the country. A voter needs to use their common sense when it comes to politics and vote for THE most qualified candidate who stands for what they personally believe in and want... no matter what team the candidate is on.

Somewhat true.. The problem is the dims, since probably 1968, have no morals or values, and the only need they have is to be solely in power and totally run everyone's life. As far as they are concerned, the country comes last.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:51 AM
RetroGuy
CF Senior Member

Received 66 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by glbeauchamp View Post
Somewhat true.. The problem is the dims, since probably 1968, have no morals or values, and the only need they have is to be solely in power and totally run everyone's life. As far as they are concerned, the country comes last.
...In you personal conservative opinion.
Old 07-10-2019, 12:00 PM
owebo
CF Senior Member

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11, '16

In your personal liberal opinion.....
Old 07-10-2019, 12:05 PM
MickP
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Over9K View Post
Hold on... checking who was President the last time the citizenship question was on the census... oh yeah...

Hold on... checking who was the President that had the question removed from the census... oh yeah...

Old 07-11-2019, 05:34 AM
tnvette2
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cal-exit, please......
Old 07-11-2019, 05:48 AM
doorgunner
Doorgunner's '68 Project
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 868 Likes on 774 Posts

Originally Posted by glbeauchamp View Post
Congrats...you are both correct. The problem with putting power-hungry people in charge is, America will never rise above a corrupted system/

Old Jewish proverb: A little leaven leavens the whole lump.

Modern Translation: Elect the lesser of two Evils.

Last edited by doorgunner; 07-11-2019 at 05:49 AM.
Old 07-12-2019, 04:24 AM
CRUSHAH
CF Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Indeed the party of slavery...no surprise.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Democrats proof of bigot racists party

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: