Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)
View Poll Results: Would you take a chip implanted in your hand by the govt?
yes
2.53%
no and trust in the Lord
72.15%
no and still not believe
25.32%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Would you let the govt put a chip in your hand?

Old 07-12-2019, 12:21 AM
Peva
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeffs82c3 View Post
I'm retired, so they can shove there chip up there ***.
I wouldn’t want one there either. Besides, it would keep falling out, so wouldn’t do them much good.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:45 AM
Peva
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
So her grandfather dropped the kid(was he dangling her over the side) and you blame God gotcha. How is believing the imaginary bang theory working out for ya?

btw God never said this world was perfect because of sin. You want perfect you have to believe in His Son and then go to Heaven.
Later news reports are saying that that part of earlier reports was fake news. The issue now is that it happened in an area of the ship specifically designated a children’s play area - it was surrounded by glass panels, except there was this open window among the glass panels, which wasn’t obvious, and that’s the area where she was placed and fell from. Later-designed cruise ships just have the glass panels with no open windows in that area, so some are blaming the cruise line for not retro-fitting the play area with only glass panels and no open windows for kids to crawl/fall out of. I don’t recall if the later report I heard said the family is actually suing the cruise line or not because of that.
Old 07-12-2019, 05:21 AM
gixxerbill
CF Senior Member

Received 59 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by Peva View Post
Later news reports are saying that that part of earlier reports was fake news. The issue now is that it happened in an area of the ship specifically designated a children’s play area - it was surrounded by glass panels, except there was this open window among the glass panels, which wasn’t obvious, and that’s the area where she was placed and fell from. Later-designed cruise ships just have the glass panels with no open windows in that area, so some are blaming the cruise line for not retro-fitting the play area with only glass panels and no open windows for kids to crawl/fall out of. I don’t recall if the later report I heard said the family is actually suing the cruise line or not because of that.
Thanks for filling in the details. So it was the cruise ship to blame not God as the God hater said.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Would you let the govt put a chip in your hand?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: