Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

SacreMENTALo passed a law....

Old 07-10-2019, 07:29 PM
Tri-Tip
CF Senior Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Over9K View Post
I'm sure whoever is living in that camper is totally documented... completely, fully, and wholly a citizen... no doubt about it.
Based on the size of the pickup trucks, the bumper stickers, etc. they are rednecks trying to compensate for having tiny dicks.

Last edited by Tri-Tip; 07-10-2019 at 07:31 PM.
Old 07-10-2019, 07:32 PM
Over9K
CF Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Tri-Tip View Post
Based on the size of the pickup trucks, they are rednecks trying to compensate for having tiny dicks.
Typical intolerant liberal, in the absence of actual knowledge, they fall back on their hatred, prejudice and self-delusion.
Old 07-10-2019, 07:40 PM
Tri-Tip
CF Senior Member

Typical intolerant liberal, in the absence of actual knowledge, they fall back on their hatred, prejudice and self-delusion.
I saw some of the residents, they were rednecks. As far as the tiny dick park, I'm going on stereotype and satire.
Old 07-10-2019, 07:44 PM
rgregory
CF Senior Member

Received 74 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by colo63sw View Post
Not all neighbors are the same. Would you like to live next door to someone that is pounding out fender dents, painting cars in the drive way, and using pneumatic tools all day? There's freedom, and then there's someone running an industrial business out of their home.
I work on my cars all the time rarely making noise. POS neighbors let their dogs bark and the city doesn’t do **** about it. It isn’t fair. But around where I live most the people working on cars are Hispanic and what will Cali do if illegals are working on cars... I am sure they will give them a pass
Old 07-10-2019, 07:45 PM
Over9K
CF Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

I saw some of the residents, they were rednecks. As far as the tiny dick park, I'm going on stereotype and satire.
I wonder what they'd say about you.
Old 07-10-2019, 07:49 PM
rgregory
CF Senior Member

Received 74 Likes on 51 Posts

I'm sure whoever is living in that camper is totally documented... completely, fully, and wholly a citizen... no doubt about it.
Ya lol... I stayed at this hotel twice this year. It is right off the highway but just past the hotel since I pulled out of the hotel and went wrong way there were multiple campers and small crappy RVs on the street that people were living in.

3100 East Frontera, Anaheim, CA 92806
Old 07-10-2019, 07:51 PM
mrvette
CF Senior Member

Received 139 Likes on 131 Posts

Originally Posted by centuryoldracer View Post
And yet you can own some yappy little dog the is penned up under your neighbors window barking incessantly, and that's perfectly OK
OH YES the barking dawgs crap, the lezzie gals in the house behind me had two dawgs that stayed outside much tooooooo much to....and the barking was just stupid......then they got into my yard, should have opened my side gate and let them get run over, but instead I blocked off the hole they dug....

hope the house don't get infested with more dawg owners....only 2 left around me, used to be about TEN.....

plus our old chiwawa.....
Old 07-10-2019, 08:06 PM
Torqaholic
CF Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Might make some sense if it was a city law. As we can see those people are nothing but ignorant sheep standing in line to lick government boots anyway, but having this as a county law and extending it to agriculture is beyond over-reach. These worthless morons ever stepped outside the city or been on a farm?
Old 07-10-2019, 08:10 PM
Torqaholic
CF Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Big mistake making this a county law that applies to farmers. There'll be some worthless idiots regretting this if they try to enforce it.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:43 PM
Walford
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, pologreen1, you dropped this in the wrong thread (below).
Old 07-10-2019, 09:18 PM
BoostManiac
CF Senior Member

Location: Deplorable 160 Proof Olde Anglo-Saxon in Atlanta, GA
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Walford View Post
Not quite so bad as that.

https://jalopnik.com/sacramento-coun...own-1836085130

You can do "minor repairs" like brake and oil changes and tune-ups, but you can't work on somebody else's car on your property (or your car at a friend's house) and you can't do repairs outside a garage if it means the car will he immobile for more than 24 hours.

No major repairs at all, to include paint & body work.
It's still fascism.
Old 07-11-2019, 09:15 AM
Vitoc
CF Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17

OP mislead by not stating that this is a Sacramento COUNTY law, not a law that Sacramento passed on behalf of the entire state of California.

I'm all for it, don't need to have people running mechanics shops out of their garages and front yards.

A few streets away from me there is a house with a travel trailer parked out front with a extension cord and water hose running to it and up on blocks, 4 pickup trucks (one parked on the grass). When I drove past, I thought I was in Idaho.
You don't "need" a Corvette.
You don't "need" a gun.
You don't "need" free speech.
You don't "need" freedom.
You don't "need" liberty.

I'd take the worst parts of Idaho over the "best" parts of SoCal any day. You can have your homelessness, crime, traffic, smog, ludicrous housing prices, ludicrous cost of living, and your communist politicians running the state into the ground the way of Venezuela.

Pretty sure if most people saw the standard and quality of living here vs. most cities in SoCal, they'd agree you live in a shithole. I know that's hard to hear for you.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:00 AM
biackbenz
CF Senior Member

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

A county law written by county supervisors who are practicing to be mayors, state reps, us reps and senators. They are practicing their salesmanship to sell highly oppressive laws onto an uninformed public. Next week they will spend an unconscionable amount of money for high speed rail between two rural villages.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:07 AM
tiojames
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 7vettes View Post
And exactly what was the problem this law is intended to solve......

Not sure, but I think it was caused by a large number of junk cars sitting in driveways and yards.
A stupid law and easy to get around. Keep your garage door down.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:45 PM
Tri-Tip
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Vitoc View Post
You don't "need" a gun.

I'd take the worst parts of Idaho over the "best" parts of SoCal any day. You can have your homelessness, crime, traffic, smog, ludicrous housing prices, ludicrous cost of living, and your communist politicians running the state into the ground the way of Venezuela.

Pretty sure if most people saw the standard and quality of living here vs. most cities in SoCal, they'd agree you live in a shithole. I know that's hard to hear for you.
Law of Supply and Demand says otherwise. People pay high prices for homes here for many reasons. If it was such a shithole, housing prices would be in the crapper.
Old 07-11-2019, 01:11 PM
X-ZZ4
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Cruise-In II Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Law of Supply and Demand says otherwise. People pay high prices for homes here for many reasons. If it was such a shithole, housing prices would be in the crapper.
Don't be so impressed with yourself. In many areas of SoCal, houses are cheaper there than here. And it's SO much better here. Some of us know this firsthand.

It's comical listening to you, it really is.

Last edited by X-ZZ4; 07-11-2019 at 01:11 PM.
Old 07-11-2019, 02:29 PM
Tri-Tip
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by X-ZZ4 View Post
Don't be so impressed with yourself. In many areas of SoCal, houses are cheaper there than here. And it's SO much better here. Some of us know this firsthand.

Waiting for Vitoc to respond to this one.
Old 07-11-2019, 02:31 PM
colo63sw
CF Senior Member

Received 58 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by mrvette View Post
OH YES the barking dawgs crap, the lezzie gals in the house behind me had two dawgs that stayed outside much tooooooo much to....and the barking was just stupid......then they got into my yard, should have opened my side gate and let them get run over, but instead I blocked off the hole they dug....

hope the house don't get infested with more dawg owners....only 2 left around me, used to be about TEN.....

plus our old chiwawa.....
I can't stand yapping dogs either. There is no reason you would need to put up with a dog that barks constantly 8+ hours a day (or night). Videotape it for a reasonable length of time and call the police or animal enforcement; police will be knocking on their door soon.
Owners that leave for work don't know their dog is barking all day, they get all quiet, happy and silent when the owner comes home.
Old 07-11-2019, 02:36 PM
MagRedConv
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 39 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by colo63sw View Post
I can't stand yapping dogs either. There is no reason you would need to put up with a dog that barks constantly 8+ hours a day (or night). Videotape it for a reasonable length of time and call the police or animal enforcement; police will be knocking on their door soon.
Owners that leave for work don't know their dog is barking all day, they get all quiet, happy and silent when the owner comes home.
My mom used to put a radio out with the dog and have it tuned to classical music. Worked great according to the neighbors who also commented that our dog was very cultured.

Last edited by MagRedConv; 07-11-2019 at 02:36 PM.
Old 07-11-2019, 05:20 PM
Vitoc
CF Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17

Waiting for Vitoc to respond to this one.
Isn't it curious how you ignore 90% of people's posts and only select one small part to respond to?
Originally Posted by Vitoc View Post
You don't "need" a gun.

Why not respond to the bolded?

Or how about the bolded in his post?
Originally Posted by X-ZZ4 View Post

You live in some alternate reality where everything is just fine in California; no amount of objective evidence or statistics to the contrary nor tens of thousands of homeless living in tent cities there or countless cases of otherwise successful people moving out of that shithole will ever convince you otherwise. You're completely out of touch with reality, and instead you're in permanent defensive mode because you can't face the facts. It might have been a nice place 30-40 years, but it is no longer and at the current pace will only get worse. You might have dodged the ghetto for a few more years choosing more expensive white-majority areas, but your numbers are dwindling as more and more illegals edge their way in and push white people out. It will be on your own doorstep soon enough. Your beloved Irvine borders Santa Ana, does it not? Do you notice anything... different... about your neighboring city? Or do you stay away from majority-Hispanic cities that are pervasive around SoCal? ¿Hablas español? If not, learn it soon; you're going to need it, especially with the remarkable stupidity of your governor and all his fellow Democrats.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SacreMENTALo passed a law....

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: