Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

SacreMENTALo passed a law....

Old 07-11-2019, 05:46 PM
Tri-Tip
CF Senior Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Vitoc View Post
Isn't it curious how you ignore 90% of people's posts and only select one small part to respond to?

Why not respond to the bolded?

Or how about the bolded in his post?

You live in some alternate reality where everything is just fine in California; no amount of objective evidence or statistics to the contrary nor tens of thousands of homeless living in tent cities there or countless cases of otherwise successful people moving out of that shithole will ever convince you otherwise. You're completely out of touch with reality, and instead you're in permanent defensive mode because you can't face the facts. It might have been a nice place 30-40 years, but it is no longer and at the current pace will only get worse. You might have dodged the ghetto for a few more years choosing more expensive white-majority areas, but your numbers are dwindling as more and more illegals edge their way in and push white people out. It will be on your own doorstep soon enough. Your beloved Irvine borders Santa Ana, does it not? Do you notice anything... different... about your neighboring city? Or do you stay away from majority-Hispanic cities that are pervasive around SoCal? ¿Hablas español? If not, learn it soon; you're going to need it, especially with the remarkable stupidity of your governor and all his fellow Democrats.
Please post ANY thread where I said "EVERYTHING" is just fine in CA??? You just love to make **** up.

Everyplace has good points and bad points, and for me and MANY other people, the good points about So. Cal. far outweigh the bad points. I've successful people were leaving and poor people moving in, property values would be in the toilet, not holding strong. Why don't you read up on supply & demand, you will learn a lot.
Old 07-11-2019, 06:09 PM
SouthernSon
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 297 Likes on 196 Posts

Originally Posted by colo63sw View Post
Not all neighbors are the same. Would you like to live next door to someone that is pounding out fender dents, painting cars in the drive way, and using pneumatic tools all day? There's freedom, and then there's someone running an industrial business out of their home.
There is that. When folks don't have respect for their neighbors to enjoy peace and tranquility in their homes we see laws passed. I am sure there are those that have vehicles up on concrete blocks rusting in their driveways in nice neighborhoods. There are laws that stop that too if vehicle is not in running condition for a certain period. But if someone has a problem with me doing work on my own vehicles in my own garage then, yes, they are just going to have a problem with me.
Old 07-11-2019, 07:01 PM
KenHorse
Democrats = Communists
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Aurora, OR by way of Maui, HI. I have the heart of a Progressive - I keep it in a jar on my desk
Received 1,277 Likes on 811 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13, '16-'17-'18

Originally Posted by SouthernSon View Post
There is that. When folks don't have respect for their neighbors to enjoy peace and tranquility in their homes we see laws passed. I am sure there are those that have vehicles up on concrete blocks rusting in their driveways in nice neighborhoods. There are laws that stop that too if vehicle is not in running condition for a certain period. But if someone has a problem with me doing work on my own vehicles in my own garage then, yes, they are just going to have a problem with me.
We get along great with our neighbors. When they have a big party, they always gives us a heads up (in case we want to find somewhere else to be that night) and we do likewise. (we live on a major river so summer parties always involve outdoors, down on the dock, etc)
Then again, we live in a part of Oregon where folks are pretty normal (away from Portland, "in the country".

Last edited by KenHorse; 07-11-2019 at 07:02 PM.
Old 07-11-2019, 07:21 PM
Tri-Tip
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Tri-Tip View Post
Please post ANY thread where I said "EVERYTHING" is just fine in CA??? You just love to make **** up.

Everyplace has good points and bad points, and for me and MANY other people, the good points about So. Cal. far outweigh the bad points. I've successful people were leaving and poor people moving in, property values would be in the toilet, not holding strong. Why don't you read up on supply & demand, you will learn a lot.
As usual, when I call you out on your lies...you disappear.

Last edited by Tri-Tip; 07-11-2019 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:03 AM
Peva
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can **** in the streets - that doesn’t affect quality of life, but you damn well better not be rotating your tires in your driveway!
Old 07-12-2019, 12:09 AM
Peva
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 07-12-2019, 12:13 AM
Grzldvt1
CF Senior Member

Received 350 Likes on 198 Posts

Originally Posted by MagRedConv View Post
That article was serious click bait. What does wearing a Garmin have to do with working on your own car... Pathetic
Old 07-12-2019, 02:09 AM
Vitoc
CF Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17

Still waiting for you to address ANY of the points and questions presented to you.
Old 07-12-2019, 02:13 AM
Vitoc
CF Senior Member

As usual, when I call you out on your lies...you disappear.
It's called having a life, brother. My 95 lb wife and I were enjoying the 90 degree weather in our pool in our backyard. Clear blue skies and 90 degree weather, with very little humidity. And guess what? We don't have to deal with tens of thousands of homeless people, we don't have to deal with tent cities, we don't have to deal with rampant crime, we don't have to deal with stupid-level traffic. We don't have to pay $4k+ a month for a starter home in a shitty area with high crime. We don't have to do or deal with pretty much any of the **** SoCal people have to. We have you beat in every way, shape, and form ... except we have actual seasons. Oh the travesty of having seasons!
Old 07-12-2019, 09:44 AM
Dr Octane
CF Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They might use this as an excuse.......

Nevada man died while fixing vehicle after 6.4 earthquake likely caused the car to fall off jack, police say

A Nevada man likely died last week after a series of strong earthquakes in the West Coast caused a car he was fixing to come crashing down, pinning him underneath it, police said.

Deputies with the Nye County Sheriff’s Office were dispatched to a property at the crossroads of Becky Ln. and East Churchill Rd. in Pahrump at around 1 p.m. Tuesday over reports of a “man beneath a vehicle.”

Once on the scene, police discovered the body of a 56-year-old deceased male who appeared to be pinned under a car.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nevada-ma...ack-police-say
Old 07-12-2019, 12:30 PM
Tri-Tip
CF Senior Member

It's called having a life, brother. My 95 lb wife and I were enjoying the 90 degree weather in our pool in our backyard. Clear blue skies and 90 degree weather, with very little humidity. And guess what? We don't have to deal with tens of thousands of homeless people, we don't have to deal with tent cities, we don't have to deal with rampant crime, we don't have to deal with stupid-level traffic. We don't have to pay $4k+ a month for a starter home in a shitty area with high crime. We don't have to do or deal with pretty much any of the **** SoCal people have to. We have you beat in every way, shape, and form ... except we have actual seasons. Oh the travesty of having seasons!
  1. You have a life, is that why you are posting after midnight? Shouldn't you be in bed with your wife, or does she make you sleep in another room?
  2. Sorry to hear your wife is anorexic.
  3. Mid 80's here, a bit of humidity
  4. Clear blue skies too
  5. I don't deal with homeless people either, not even 1.
  6. Nor do I deal or even see any tent cities
  7. We have a lower crime rate than Boise. Your anorexic wife is 2 1/2 times more likely to get raped in Boise than in Irvine: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._by_crime_rate
  8. It's easy to get around traffic, not a big deal. My commute most days is 16 miles...20 minutes if there is zero traffic and 25-30 at rush hour...10 minutes, not a big deal.
  9. I pay about 70% of what you claim is a starter home in a shitty area with high crime, and my home is in a nice area, nearly 3,000 square feet, and like I said, lower crime than Boise.
This weekend, I have to decide if I want to go to the beach, could drive up PCH, or go to one of the beachside restaurants, watch the hotties go by in their bikinis. Or I could go to the mountains, there is still skiing in a few areas. I could go to an amusement park, we have several nearby. Might go over to Newport and hang out at Balboa Island. Or I could just drive down to San Diego, it's only an hour away and there is a shitload of stuff to do there.

So many choices here. What are your options in Boise?

Last edited by Tri-Tip; 07-12-2019 at 12:54 PM.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:37 PM
Over9K
CF Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

1. Sorry to hear your wife is anorexic.
  2. Mid 80's here, a bit of humidity
  3. Clear blue skies too
  4. I don't deal with homeless people either, not even 1.
  5. Nor do I deal or even see any tent cities
  6. We have a lower crime rate than Boise. Your anorexic wife is 2 1/2 times more likely to get raped in Boise than in Irvine: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._by_crime_rate
  7. It's easy to get around traffic, not a big deal. My commute most days is 16 miles...20 minutes if there is zero traffic and 25-30 at rush hour...10 minutes, not a big deal.
  8. I pay about 70% of what you claim is a starter home in a shitty area with high crime, and my home is in a nice area, nearly 3,000 square feet, and like I said, lower crime than Boise.
This weekend, I have to decide if I want to go to the beach, could drive up PCH, or go to one of the beachside restaurants, watch the hotties go by in their bikinis. Or I could go to the mountains, there is still skiing in a few areas. I could go to an amusement park, we have several nearby. Might go over to Newport and hang out at Balboa Island. Or I could just drive down to San Diego, it's only an hour away and there is a shitload of stuff to do there.

Well... my work here is done...
Old 07-12-2019, 12:53 PM
Tri-Tip
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Over9K View Post
Well... my work here is done...
Way to take things out of context, you are great at that...

The points I made do not cover EVERYTHING, they cover how I am going to spend my weekend.

We still have major issues with illegal immigration, and as I have stated many times here, EVERY SINGLE ONE should be deported ASAP.

I never said there isn't a homeless problem, I said I don't deal with it, etc. etc. etc.
Old 07-12-2019, 02:54 PM
Vitoc
CF Senior Member

1. You have a life, is that why you are posting after midnight? Shouldn't you be in bed with your wife, or does she make you sleep in another room?
  2. Sorry to hear your wife is anorexic.
  3. Mid 80's here, a bit of humidity
  4. Clear blue skies too
  5. I don't deal with homeless people either, not even 1.
  6. Nor do I deal or even see any tent cities
  7. We have a lower crime rate than Boise. Your anorexic wife is 2 1/2 times more likely to get raped in Boise than in Irvine: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._by_crime_rate
  8. It's easy to get around traffic, not a big deal. My commute most days is 16 miles...20 minutes if there is zero traffic and 25-30 at rush hour...10 minutes, not a big deal.
  9. I pay about 70% of what you claim is a starter home in a shitty area with high crime, and my home is in a nice area, nearly 3,000 square feet, and like I said, lower crime than Boise.

Thank you for inadvertently answering my question. You avoid the 95% of Hispanic-majority cities around you. Thank you for verifying you are a racist. Don't fret though, most people living in Irvine are. You're in good company.

I live in Meridian, btw, about 20 minutes out from Boise. It's only been on or near the top 10 cities to live for the past decade or two. Strangely, not seeing Irvine, California on there. I'm sure it was just an oversight.
Old 07-12-2019, 02:57 PM
Tri-Tip
CF Senior Member

Thank you for inadvertently answering my question. You avoid the 95% of Hispanic-majority cities around you. Thank you for verifying you are a racist. Don't fret though, most people living in Irvine are. You're in good company.

I live in Meridian, btw, about 20 minutes out from Boise. It's only been on or near the top 10 cities to live for the past decade or two. Strangely, not seeing Irvine, California on there. I'm sure it was just an oversight.
According to you, one of the main reasons you left the state, so doesn't that make you a racist as well??? You found a city that is over 90% white. Guess you are afraid of people with different colored skin.

So have fun this weekend staying away from others in your backyard with your anorexic wife, Are you going to BBQ...maybe two soybeans for her instead of one?

Last edited by Tri-Tip; 07-12-2019 at 03:01 PM.
Old 07-12-2019, 03:12 PM
Vitoc
CF Senior Member

According to you, one of the main reasons you left the state, so doesn't that make you a racist as well??? Oh yeah, you are a recent transplant to Idaho, you are a racist by definition.

So have fun this weekend staying away from others in your backyard with your anorexic wife, Are you going to BBQ...maybe two soybeans for her instead of one?
I grilled burgers for the past few days. She makes them herself; they're better than anything you'll find out at fast food or even in restaurants. She only eats one, but I would have grilled your wife 3 or 4; gotta keep up that BMI.

We're headed out to date-night tonight in downtown Boise. Several bars and clubs within walking distance. We hate Boise's politics and how it feels like California since so many of your fellow Californians have moved out here, but it makes for good fun nightlife, just without all the shithole stuff Californian residents have to deal with daily.

That's all for now. Keep digging.
Old 07-12-2019, 03:13 PM
Mr D.
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 228 Likes on 211 Posts

I'm ok with this, let the citizens of CA pay for it. They voted for it.
Old 07-12-2019, 04:14 PM
Tri-Tip
CF Senior Member

I grilled burgers for the past few days. She makes them herself; they're better than anything you'll find out at fast food or even in restaurants. She only eats one, but I would have grilled your wife 3 or 4; gotta keep up that BMI.

We're headed out to date-night tonight in downtown Boise. Several bars and clubs within walking distance. We hate Boise's politics and how it feels like California since so many of your fellow Californians have moved out here, but it makes for good fun nightlife, just without all the shithole stuff Californian residents have to deal with daily.

That's all for now. Keep digging.
I agree on the burger part, I'm not big on red meat, but homemade burgers beat most restaurant burgers. Sorry, not married, so bag on "my wife" all you want.

Ooooo...SEVERAL bars and clubs. Does your wife dance in one of them? Based on the photos you posted in OT, she looks like she would be a strip club dancer, not too classy, but I guess that's how whities roll in Meridian..

I have a choice of HUNDREDS, maybe THOUSANDS of bars, clubs, restaurants within a close distance, and not the areas you call "shitholes" either.

Last edited by Tri-Tip; 07-12-2019 at 04:15 PM.
Old 07-12-2019, 04:16 PM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

I agree on the burger part, I'm not big on red meat, but homemade burgers beat most restaurant burgers. Sorry, not married, so bag on "my wife" all you want.

Ooooo...SEVERAL bars and clubs. Does your wife dance in one of them? Based on the photos you posted in OT, she looks like she would be a strip club dancer, not too classy, but I guess that's how whities roll in Meridian..

I have a choice of HUNDREDS, maybe THOUSANDS of bars, clubs, restaurants within a close distance, and not the areas you call "shitholes" either.
You’re a despicable person with zero class
Old 07-12-2019, 04:21 PM
Tri-Tip
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by 1%r View Post
You’re a despicable person with zero class
That means a lot nothing coming from you.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SacreMENTALo passed a law....

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: