Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

UK Bracing for Moment It Is Revealed British Intel Spied on Innocent Americans for Ob

Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

UK Bracing for Moment It Is Revealed British Intel Spied on Innocent Americans for Ob

Old 07-11-2019, 09:05 AM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

Default UK Bracing for Moment It Is Revealed British Intel Spied on Innocent Americans for Ob

UK Bracing for Moment It Is Revealed British Intel Spied on Innocent Americans in the US for Obama!

Yesterday’s resignation by the UK’s Ambassador to the US, Kim Darroch, is barely the beginning. Soon Americans will find out that the Brits spied on Americans in the US at the behest of Obama’s Deep State!

We reported more than a year ago that a foreign government did interfere in the US election of 2016 and that government was the UK – not Russia! These pompous pieces of work thought that Hillary would win and they would never be caught. Soon the entire story will be out and Americans will be totally outraged!

The British ambassador to the US resigned yesterday but this is only the beginning –
The British ambassador to the U.S. resigned on Wednesday, days after leaked cables that criticized President Trump escalated tensions between the two close allies.

Kim Darroch’s resignation came one day after Trump bashed him as a “very stupid guy” and “pompous fool” and his tenure became a flashpoint in the race to replace outgoing British Prime Minister Theresa May.

“Since the leak of official documents from this Embassy there has been a great deal of speculation surrounding my position and the duration of my remaining term as ambassador. I want to put an end to that speculation. The current situation is making it impossible for me to carry out my role as I would like,” Darroch wrote in his resignation letter, released by the U.K. Foreign Office.

Foreign Office chief Simon McDonald said he accepted Darroch’s resignation with “deep personal regret.”
President Trump tweeted after the leaked cables were released –

The British Ambassador was a nitwit in sharing such things in such an elitist manner. However, some individuals believe that the leaks were a means to soften the blow when the real crimes come out about how the UK attempted to overthrow the US election –

Rex reports on why the British Ambassador was panicking –
Put simply, Darroch’s cables exhibit sheer panic. But why is the UK ambassador melting down?

There’s an easy answer, to anyone reasonably well informed :

SPYGATE.

And a date, looming on the horizon:

24 July, 2019.

What’s being hidden from the general public is Darroch’s likely role in SpyGate, Obama & Clinton’s operation to illegally destroy the Trump Presidential campaign and rig the 2016 Presidential election.

We will get to that in a moment.

But Darroch also knows that a key date is just around the corner, when any hope of his protection from Downing Street will disappear. The date?

24 July, 2019 – the day when Theresa May steps down and a new UK Prime Minister, almost certainly Boris Johnson, takes over.
According to Rex, the Brits are busted. Their efforts to upend the US election for Obama and Clinton will soon be in the mainstream. The news is shocking –
Put simply, on Obama’s behalf the UK was spying on innocent American citizens within the UK, in particular George Papadopoulos.

They were also permitting Obama’s goons to spy on UK soil, by facilitating access, intel gathering and sharing.

That’s outrageous enough.

What many have not realized yet, however, is that the UK government was likely spying on innocent Americans, within the United States.
President Trump gave us a clue how the Royals in Great Britain handled the news that the UK’s Intel committed crimes for the Obama administration. The Queen stood for righteousness while Theresa May can’t be gone soon enough –

It’s all coming out. Grab your popcorn!

Old 07-11-2019, 09:29 AM
Ragtop_Rob
CF Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17

THAT MAY be too huge for the MSM to gloss over, though they will do their best. We need to rid America of all of the Anti American elements it has. That is the only way we save it.
Old 07-11-2019, 09:30 AM
BobG
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Soon the entire story will be out and Americans will be totally outraged!
The real Americans are already outraged. I don't think the domestic enemy liberals will give a rats behind about this. They just wanted their hildabeast to win and continue imposing the oppression, perversion, and misery they want so much.
Old 07-11-2019, 09:30 AM
2500 hd
CF Senior Member

Received 98 Likes on 81 Posts
St. Jude Donor ‘18-'19

Not shocked....
Old 07-11-2019, 09:42 AM
BLZNSDL
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Delicious. can hardly wait for the open confessions and denials as the evidence magicly reveals itself and appears from the mist.

The swamp has many creatures, too many to count but more than enough to keep us amused . As they seek deep cover in which to hide....ohters become visible.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:00 AM
ifitgoesfast
CF Senior Member

Received 27 Likes on 27 Posts

Is it not treason?
Old 07-11-2019, 10:02 AM
Ret.NavyGTO
CF Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Ragtop_Rob View Post
THAT MAY be too huge for the MSM to gloss over, though they will do their best. We need to rid America of all of the Anti American elements it has. That is the only way we save it.

Nothing is too huge for the MSN to gloss over/cover up, NOTHING.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:05 AM
dpd3672
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by ifitgoesfast View Post
Is it not treason?
I think treason requires the act to occur during a "time of war" and the actor must "owe an allegiance" to the US. Britain is fails the second part of the test, and the domestic actors...including Hillary, Obama, Clapper, Comey, etc get off on the technicality that we're not at war.

It's possibly "sedition," but that's some uncharted legal territory.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:06 AM
dpd3672
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Ret.NavyGTO View Post
Yeah, look how the Epstein thing is becoming "Trump-centric," when it's been known for years that Bill Clinton and others are frequent flyers on the "Lolita Express."
Old 07-11-2019, 10:33 AM
Gunsmith
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by ifitgoesfast View Post
Is it not treason?
Originally Posted by dpd3672 View Post
I think treason requires the act to occur during a "time of war" and the actor must "owe an allegiance" to the US. Britain is fails the second part of the test, and the domestic actors...including Hillary, Obama, Clapper, Comey, etc get off on the technicality that we're not at war.

It's possibly "sedition," but that's some uncharted legal territory.
I think it could be treason on the part of Obama not the Brits. If Obama ordered spying on Americans from a foreign agency that might rise to the level of treason. Of course no one will charge Obama with a crime so it does not matter.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:39 AM
dpd3672
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Gunsmith View Post
I think it could be treason on the part of Obama not the Brits. If Obama ordered spying on Americans from a foreign agency that might rise to the level of treason. Of course no one will charge Obama with a crime so it does not matter.

18 U.S. Code § 2381.Treason

prev | next

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

18 U.S. Code § 2384.Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Not to be argumentative, just pointing out the essential elements of both crimes. Treason is probably not something that could be charged, but "Seditious conspiracy" is certainly plausible.

Funny how Treason is 5 years or Death, but Sedition is 20 years.

Last edited by dpd3672; 07-11-2019 at 10:40 AM.
Old 07-11-2019, 11:03 AM
TCracingCA
CF Senior Member

Received 313 Likes on 276 Posts

Maybe Barr is going after Obama for the foreign recruitment in his evil! But actually I would rather see the evil underlings in jail first! The easy cars, the slam dunks!
I feel Obama did as much, if not more bleaching computers, shredding, deleting as Hillary, and even pardoned his people from who knows what! It would take forever to investigate him. So OK see what is there, but get Comey,, Brennen, Clapper, Stryck, Page, Ohrs, and I hope Rosenstein! Maybe a few will roll on Lynch and Obama.

I would keep a Special Counsel on Mueller and investigate Wrays office to!

Etc.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:12 PM
CuzzinJack
CF Senior Member

Location: I've Been In The Woods Too Long To Be Frightened By An Owl
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Am I missing something here ?

I thought it was common knowledge that countries spied on each other , and shared the info , because it is illegal to spy on their own citizens etc. .
The US getting intel /info on it's citizens via the UK is technically not spying on them ..Correct ?

Old 07-11-2019, 12:22 PM
dpd3672
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by CuzzinJack View Post

I thought it was common knowledge that countries spied on each other , and shared the info , because it is illegal to spy on their own citizens etc. .
The US getting intel /info on it's citizens via the UK is technically not spying on them ..Correct ?
Countries spy on each other, correct. They share information if they're friendly, this is not only also correct, but good policy.

However, see the definition above for "Seditious Conspiracy," which would apply if agents of the US Government intentionally used the Brits as a "workaround" for the laws against spying on its own citizens, especially if the intent was to overthrow the government for political purposes, which is arguably what happened.

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:33 PM
TBIRD57
CF Senior Member

Received 78 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by 2500 hd View Post
Not shocked....
We have been doing the same and will continue to do the same-
imo phony outrage because of the former British Ambassador's secret comments about
President Trump.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...ish-ambassador
Old 07-11-2019, 12:44 PM
calwldlife
CF Senior Member

Received 77 Likes on 76 Posts

dirty is a dem mantra.
no doubt in my mind that similar globalists in power used their countries
resources to help globalist dems in this country.

it is what power hungry humans do.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:45 PM
Mr D.
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 228 Likes on 211 Posts

Originally Posted by dpd3672 View Post
Yeah, look how the Epstein thing is becoming "Trump-centric," when it's been known for years that Bill Clinton and others are frequent flyers on the "Lolita Express."
Yep every liberal talking head / internet link has a picture of Trump embedded in the link.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:47 PM
Mr D.
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 228 Likes on 211 Posts

Originally Posted by CuzzinJack View Post

I'm going to put you down as an OK for Jews spying on you.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:50 PM
virtue4u
CF Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Ret.NavyGTO View Post

Rape by Bill -- no problem.
Sex with 12 year old girls -- no problem to cover up.
Silent coup -- no problem.

UK involvement in spying on Americans?
No problem.

Last edited by virtue4u; 07-11-2019 at 12:50 PM.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:59 PM
CuzzinJack
CF Senior Member

Location: I've Been In The Woods Too Long To Be Frightened By An Owl
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mr D. View Post
I'm going to put you down as an OK for Jews spying on you.
I would guess that the paranoid sanctuary state of Israel spies on everyone ...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: UK Bracing for Moment It Is Revealed British Intel Spied on Innocent Americans for Ob

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: