Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page >

Trump Expected to Sign Executive Action Regarding Census Citizenship Question

Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Trump Expected to Sign Executive Action Regarding Census Citizenship Question

Old 07-12-2019, 02:24 PM
GR8-LIFE
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SCOTUS kind of reminds me how so many sports fans think they are going to win in the playoffs because they have Home field advantage .Personally I always trust SCOTUS will end up making the right decision the overwheling vast majority of the time

Last edited by GR8-LIFE; 07-12-2019 at 02:25 PM.
Old 07-12-2019, 02:48 PM
Walford
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This may end up working better than planned. There's been so much publicity, the wets may be too scared to answer the census at all, where many might have answered if the question had just been quietly included.
Old 07-12-2019, 04:42 PM
69L46
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 33 Posts
2015 C3 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17-'18-‘19

Originally Posted by GR8-LIFE View Post
SCOTUS kind of reminds me how so many sports fans think they are going to win in the playoffs because they have Home field advantage .Personally I always trust SCOTUS will end up making the right decision the overwheling vast majority of the time
Such as Obamacare?

Originally Posted by Walford View Post
This may end up working better than planned. There's been so much publicity, the wets may be too scared to answer the census at all, where many might have answered if the question had just been quietly included.

That's true, and the left is already twisting themselves into a pretzel over that possibility.

And of course, if the usual idiots had actually read the thread title, it's "Trump Expected to Sign Executive Action Regarding Census Citizenship Question", which is exactly what he did.
Old 07-12-2019, 04:48 PM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

Originally Posted by 69L46 View Post
Such as Obamacare?

That's true, and the left is already twisting themselves into a pretzel over that possibility.

And of course, if the usual idiots had actually read the thread title, it's "Trump Expected to Sign Executive Action Regarding Census Citizenship Question", which is exactly what he did.
I laugh when I read the replies from “some.” It’s like an echo chamber of the MSM unaware of real FACTS
Old 07-12-2019, 04:51 PM
owebo
CF Senior Member

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11, '16

Originally Posted by Walford View Post

and it it will be an official number released with the census....
Old 07-12-2019, 05:02 PM
jasper711
CF Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Canadians are unable to recognize Mother Jones as a propaganda piece? Is it still 1975 up there?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Trump Expected to Sign Executive Action Regarding Census Citizenship Question

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: