Notices
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Is it all about the USA, or all about him???

Old 07-12-2019, 11:11 AM
Gunsmith
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RetroGuy View Post
Sorry if I upset you and your leader...
See you're projecting here. Most people right of center just laugh at your side. When I was young and more naive I thought there was simply just some differences of opinions between the right and left. Now that I am older I can see most of you on the left don't have as much of a different opinion as you do an inability to understand reality and use critical thinking skills. It appears to be an actual disorder at this point as many on this forum have pointed out. I feel bad for your side, it must suck to be a hypocritical follower of fools and believe you are superior to everyone else.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:53 AM
Grumpy
MONARTOR

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts
Cruise-In 5-6-7-8 Veteran
St. Jude '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-10-'11-12-'13-'14-'15-'16-17-'18
NCM Sinkhole Donor

worst dictator ever
Old 07-12-2019, 11:54 AM
RetroGuy
CF Senior Member

Received 66 Likes on 55 Posts
Default Oh, so sensitive...

So, this forum has been hijacked by only like-minded supporters of the POTUS? Hmmmm, thought you all were backers of the U.S. Constitution and all of it's Amendments. I was just practicing my 1st Amendment right. Guess I hurt some of your feelings with my personal opinion. I'll refrain from posting in your personal forum.

dic∑ta∑tor
/ˈdikˌtādər/
noun

1. A ruler with total power over a country, typically one who has obtained control by force.
    synonyms:autocrat, monocrat, absolute ruler; A dictator wants everything their way, or you'll have to suffer their consequences.

Old 07-12-2019, 11:56 AM
jw38
CF Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14,'18

Sorry of YOUR president causes you to cry while you're huddled in your safe space.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:57 AM
Grumpy
MONARTOR

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts
Cruise-In 5-6-7-8 Veteran
St. Jude '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-10-'11-12-'13-'14-'15-'16-17-'18
NCM Sinkhole Donor

So, this forum has been hijacked by only like-minded supporters of the POTUS? Hmmmm, thought you all were backers of the U.S. Constitution and all of it's Amendments. I was just practicing my 1st Amendment right. Guess I hurt some of your feelings with my personal opinion. I'll refrain from posting in your personal forum.

dic∑ta∑tor
/ˈdikˌtādər/
noun

1. A ruler with total power over a country, typically one who has obtained control by force.
    synonyms:autocrat, monocrat, absolute ruler; A dictator wants everything their way, or you'll have to suffer their consequences.

who here was not allowing you to type your opinion?

BTW:

Free Speech/censorship
God bless America, where we enjoy constitutionally protected rights. Free speech, although not absolute, is one of those rights.

Being a member at Corvetteforum.com is not, however, a constitutionally protected right. The Forum is a private enterprise and its owner has the right to establish rules of behavior for participants.

Participants who agree to follow Forum rules and then donít will sometimes find that their inappropriate posts have been deleted. They should not reopen a topic after a moderator has closed a thread on the topic. A pattern of such defiance of the Forumís rules/guidelines will jeopardize a memberís posting privileges.

Old 07-12-2019, 11:59 AM
Gunsmith
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

dic∑ta∑tor
/ˈdikˌtādər/
noun

Damn you're an idiot. The only person's feelings hurt here are yours. Just because people ridicule you for being a moron does not make them upset. So far you have proven to be a troll since you have not backed up your claim as stated in the OP. Remember we are simply laughing at you.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:04 PM
1%r
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
who here was not allowing you to type your opinion?

BTW:
nobody apparently. must be when one throws stones they expect stones won't be thrown back in their direction
Old 07-12-2019, 12:07 PM
Mr D.
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 228 Likes on 211 Posts

dic∑ta∑tor
/ˈdikˌtādər/
noun
[list=1][*][left]A ruler with total power over a country, typically one who has obtained control by force.
Ok we can run with that;1) Tell us again how President Trump has total power over the United States?

2) What force did President Trump use to gain total power over the United States?

3) What consequences have you suffered in the last 2.5 years?

Unless you can answer those three question you are just in here pissing on your shoes.

Last edited by Mr D.; 07-12-2019 at 12:08 PM.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:17 PM
GreyHawk
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We now know you can cut and paste, we also know you can not comprehend what you may or may not be able to read. You have passed up a perfect opportunity to keep you stupid views to yourself.

Last edited by GreyHawk; 07-12-2019 at 12:51 PM.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:20 PM
Over9K
CF Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

So... who is your chosen candidate for 2020, and can you give a policy reason why they would earn your vote, provided they earn the nomination of which ever political party they represent?
Old 07-12-2019, 12:22 PM
Over9K
CF Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

I was just practicing my 1st Amendment right.
You are aware that the 1A doesn't apply here... right?
Old 07-12-2019, 12:25 PM
ifitgoesfast
CF Senior Member

Received 27 Likes on 27 Posts

dic∑ta∑tor
/ˈdikˌtādər/
noun

Heís doing a horrible job at being a Dictator with your sideís open hostility, protection of their own for the most heinous of crimes, sedition, treason, mecia Operation Mockingbird, and Deep State conspiracy to overthrow under fraudulent election meddling and palace coup attempt, yet none are in prison (yet).
Old 07-12-2019, 12:27 PM
BadUmp
CF Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

I'm fine with this, when was the last time another country poured billions of dollars in foreign aid into our country. Since most of the countries around the world seem to believe that America should be the reservoir for millions of destitute people then they should be feeding $$$$$$$$$$$$ into our country to sustain this burden . . .
Old 07-12-2019, 12:30 PM
X-ZZ4
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Dictators don't get everything they're trying to do blocked by congress and/or courts.

Congratulations. You came in here and advertised your stupidity. Well done.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:30 PM
BoostManiac
CF Senior Member

Location: Deplorable 160 Proof Olde Anglo-Saxon in Atlanta, GA
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by LFZ View Post
Liberals on this forum can only start troll threads....not enough IQ for anything of substance.
Their candidates are no better.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:38 PM
Stars_Fan
CF Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I think the point of this thread is posting pics
Old 07-12-2019, 12:38 PM
Z Factor
CF Senior Member

Why start a troll thread with no substantive content, unless you are just looking to argue and exchange insults?
Old 07-12-2019, 12:39 PM
tiojames
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You and your ilk really don't upset anyone. We all realize that your libbie brains being infected with TDS make for some very funny posts.
I enjoy seeing how you and your ilk are triggered 24/7 and it certainly shows in your inane posts.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:57 PM
blaforce
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Oh goody, you posted a definition but still didn't tie it to Trump being a dictator by an action you just defined.

Then you get butt hurt when others with a different opinion point out that you are full of ****. Post up a sample of Trump being a dictator like I posted about Obama's dictatorial action of taking away people's doctors and healthcare plans. Make it a good one that affects many people's lives in our country. If you can't prove your point then you are just throwing out democrat talking points to get a reaction on a forum that you knew has a conservative majority. I would have thought you researched it and have many examples before posting.

dic∑ta∑tor
/ˈdikˌtādər/
noun

Old 07-12-2019, 12:59 PM
calwldlife
CF Senior Member

Received 77 Likes on 76 Posts

about him.
have fun in the gulag.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Is it all about the USA, or all about him???

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: