CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Southwest (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/southwest-44/)
-   -   [Southwest section] So where is everyone from in this section?? (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/southwest/368386-southwest-section-so-where-is-everyone-from-in-this-section.html)

VettePower 08-22-2002 08:57 AM

Re: [Southwest section] So where is everyone from in this section?? (Snowman)

Uhhh 51m single.

Oh sorry...I thought this was one of THOSE posts. :D

I'm not really in the Houston/Galveston/SE Texas area but I CERTAINLY am not from Dallas so I had to compromise.

I'm from the middle of nowhere. YOu go 15 miles and you are STILL in the middle of nowhere. :D

Douglas, Duke of Conroe
I'm even further in the middle of nowheres in Cut n Shoot !! :)

GlockLT4 08-22-2002 12:41 PM

Re: Right HERE! (PoBoy Racer)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Is that an alien landing pad out to the left of your house?? lol....

[Modified by Glock'94, 10:42 AM 8/22/2002]

Desertdawg 08-22-2002 02:55 PM

Re: [Southwest section] So where is everyone from in this section?? (Hissey)

I still think TEXAS should have it's own section. I mean we are big enough. :D
Its hard to find an Arizona thread here with all you Texans filling up the southwest section with FREE POST'S :lol: :lol: :lol:

J/K :jester
Born and raised in El Paso...Been a Zoner for 19 years now :seeya

speedy-vet 08-22-2002 05:17 PM

Re: Right HERE! (Houston_Z_Man)

Born in the middle of the World, Ecuador. Lived in Houston most of my life but... that means I'm half from there, half from here? :confused: Either way, I am a happy camper! :D :D

JWSchmidt3 08-22-2002 07:54 PM

Re: [Southwest section] So where is everyone from in this section?? (Desertdawg)

I still think TEXAS should have it's own section. I mean we are big enough. :D

Its hard to find an Arizona thread here with all you Texans filling up the southwest section with FREE POST'S :lol: :lol: :lol:

J/K :jester
Born and raised in El Paso...Been a Zoner for 19 years now :seeya
:lol: :lol: :lol: :blueangel:

Desertdawg 08-22-2002 08:57 PM

Re: [Southwest section] So where is everyone from in this section?? (JWSchmidt3)

Don't even try to deny the truth Mr. Schmidt... :D

We had a post about a trip to San Diego, and it was on page 2 in one afternoon.

What was above it??? Texas posts :smash:

JWSchmidt3 08-22-2002 09:06 PM

Re: [Southwest section] So where is everyone from in this section?? (Desertdawg)

Don't even try to deny the truth Mr. Schmidt... :D

We had a post about a trip to San Diego, and it was on page 2 in one afternoon.

What was above it??? Texas posts :smash:
:eek: :blueangel: :blueangel: :blueangel: ;) I'm convinced Corvettes are not allowed in New Mexico. :lol: :)

Snowman 08-22-2002 10:18 PM

Re: [Southwest section] So where is everyone from in this section?? (JWSchmidt3)

We'll create a new section for you guys and call it "The Friggin Desert" or something. I totally agree this string is total spam but it keeps JW off the street so we feel like we are all doing our part....civic duty and all of that. :D

Douglas, Duke of Conroe

tonyh2000 08-22-2002 10:34 PM

We'll create a new section for you guys and call it "The Friggin Desert" or something. I totally agree this string is total spam but it keeps JW off the street so we feel like we are all doing our part....civic duty and all of that. :D

Douglas, Duke of Conroe
:lol:

MrWhan 08-22-2002 11:08 PM

Re: [Southwest section] So where is everyone from in this section?? (Steve02C5)

Shreveport, LA and Knoxville, TN....

One mod get together and I feel like I "belong"! :lol:
:cheers:

After the great job Liz did taking and posting the mod party pics, ya'll have standing invitations to our get-togethers and she can be our unofficial historian. :cheers:
As Jeremy Irons said in The Terminator.."Wu'll be back"....

No, wait....That was Arnold in Die the Hardest...

No, wait...that was Richard Dean Anderson in MacStargate...

No, wait...one more spam and one more post count! :lol:

And thanks John...I'll take charity!

JWSchmidt3 08-22-2002 11:31 PM

Re: [Southwest section] So where is everyone from in this section?? (98Pace97Coupe)

Hey, this is a serious poll. :( :cry :cry :sad:

VetteBoy1979 08-23-2002 08:57 AM

Houston baby

Snowman 08-23-2002 09:13 AM

JW said: "HEY MF, THIS IS A SERIOUS POLL! PLEASE TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!"

JW, a SERIOUS poll would have to have a POINT! What could POSSIBLY be the POINT of this poll? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Good thing I am flying back from Canada this morning. Otherwise all the :hat :jester :conehead in the world will just walk up and take over. :D

Douglas, Duke of Conroe

The Gooch 08-23-2002 11:26 AM

We'll create a new section for you guys and call it "The Friggin Desert" or something.
Douglas, Duke of Conroe
:lol: :lol:

JWSchmidt3 08-23-2002 03:07 PM

JW said: "HEY MF, THIS IS A SERIOUS POLL! PLEASE TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!"

JW, a SERIOUS poll would have to have a POINT! What could POSSIBLY be the POINT of this poll? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Good thing I am flying back from Canada this morning. Otherwise all the :hat :jester :conehead in the world will just walk up and take over. :D

Douglas, Duke of Conroe
Damn Douglas, did the GF move in?? :confused: Little cranky aren't we?? :rolleyes: :p: ;)

NavyVet 08-23-2002 03:29 PM

Currently live in Phoenix AZ - in the summer, that's about 7.5 feet due North of Hell. Born & raised in San Diego - also lived in: Cedar Rapids IA, Memphis TN, New Orleans LA, Virginia Beach VA, Washington DC, and Chicago IL. Will retire in 3.5 years and move to ??? Looking for somewhere where they like Corvettes, don't smog motors, don't have taxes on military retirement, I can have a smoke in a bar, and they like to party.

Flight Test 08-24-2002 02:50 PM

:seeya :cheers: :flag

[Modified by Flight Test, 12:51 PM 8/24/2002]

Ryan Bell 08-24-2002 05:03 PM

East Houston

Desertdawg 08-24-2002 05:29 PM

Re: [Southwest section] So where is everyone from in this section?? (NavyVet)

Looking for somewhere where they like Corvettes, don't smog motors, don't have taxes on military retirement, I can have a smoke in a bar, and they like to party.
So are you still going to visit the CF from Mexico :lol: :lol: :lol:

DPC5 08-24-2002 07:23 PM

Houston "Texans" :cheers: