CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C4 General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c4-general-discussion-34/)
-   -   Immaculate all original 91 C4 Vette. Im in love with my first Corvette. (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c4-general-discussion/3933283-immaculate-all-original-91-c4-vette-im-in-love-with-my-first-corvette.html)

Burress06 01-26-2017 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Churchkey (Post 1593937261)
Very nice GRATS!!!

Do you have a Tail of the Dragon run planned :) Good time to run it if the roads are dry no bikes this time of year.

Corvette Expo March 17-18 @ the Sevierville Convention Center.

I would definitely like to go. I only live about 15 minutes away.. Great point about motorcycles not being on it. I hadn't thought about that...

Burress06 01-26-2017 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by Renfield (Post 1593937782)
And don't forget Mountain Run 5 coming up in May. It usually finishes at the C4 gathering at NCM with track time and very few C4 souvenirs. :lol:

:thumbs:

I'm in!

73n95 01-26-2017 12:17 PM

Oooh, nice! The color, in law enforcement parlance is "arrest me red". Stunning. Tell us more about yourself. What other performance cars have you owned?How long have you wanted, or lusted a Corvette and why a C4? Finally, let us know after a few months how you feel about it. As a recent C4 owner I figured this would be a stepping stone to a newer C5 or C6 in a few years but after 2 years in the drivers seat I'm inclined to think this is a keeper.

Silver85 01-26-2017 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Churchkey (Post 1593937261)
Very nice GRATS!!!

Do you have a Tail of the Dragon run planned :) Good time to run it if the roads are dry no bikes this time of year.

Corvette Expo March 17-18 @ the Sevierville Convention Center.

My favorite is to take the Cherohala Skyway up to the dragon. Fun on a Harley, can't wait to do it in my Vette!

Burress06 01-27-2017 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by 73n95 (Post 1593954000)
Oooh, nice! The color, in law enforcement parlance is "arrest me red". Stunning. Tell us more about yourself. What other performance cars have you owned?How long have you wanted, or lusted a Corvette and why a C4? Finally, let us know after a few months how you feel about it. As a recent C4 owner I figured this would be a stepping stone to a newer C5 or C6 in a few years but after 2 years in the drivers seat I'm inclined to think this is a keeper.

I've always been around cars growing up. My first car was a 1985 Z-28. My dad raced a 1974 GTO and a 1996 Cobra. I went off to the military 13 years ago (still in) and am finally to the point where I can afford a few things for myself (always put my wife & children first). I have always loved the C4. When this one became available I jumped on it. I like the look and LOVE the interior. At first i thought it would be a stepping stone to a newer Vette, but the more i drive it the more I like it.