CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-parts-for-sale-wanted-53/)
-   -   FS: TGRSHRK RBump ACP Wide RF C5West Lower Air Dif Wrap (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-parts-for-sale-wanted/2283348-fs-tgrshrk-rbump-acp-wide-rf-c5west-lower-air-dif-wrap.html)

edensknight 03-23-2009 05:11 PM

FS: TGRSHRK RBump ACP Wide RF C5West Lower Air Dif Wrap

Spring is finally here. And, Car Show and Shine events are in full swing. And, if you have been chomping at the bit to buy and install some of the most highly sought after and desirable custom aftermarket C5 Body Parts, wait no longer. For early summer, I was going to attempt another C5 project, but, I have decided to take on an entirely different project vehicle, instead. Moreover, the following parts took up to six exasperating months to receive from the manufacturers, BUT, not for you. Fortunately, for you I have them stored safely in my garage, AND, they are brand new in the box ready to be shipped to the new purchaser. The following goodies are for sale:

1). Tigershark C5 Rear Bumper = $780.00 (SOLD)

2). ACP C5 Wide Body Rear Fenders = $925.00 (Still Available)

3). C5West Ferrari inspired Air Diffuser Lower Rear Bumper Wrap = $490.00 (Still Available)

The above items prices all include shipping within the contiguous U.S. Here are just a few links to serve as a visual reference, only.

http://acproducts.us/wide%20body.jpg

http://acproducts.us/Wide_Body_9-02.jpg

http://ecklers.com/product.asp?pf_id=43774&dept_id=1353

Please feel free to PM me. It would be a pleasure to hear from you. And, thank you for your interest.

Best Regards,
Eden

edensknight 03-23-2009 07:42 PM

A greeting and a "bump" to the top for the late afternoon and evening crowd on the CF forum. Update: I may also offer for sale a custom one-off C5 hood for sale. Please PM for details. Thank you for your interest, and, I look forward to hearing from you. :thumbs:

Best Wishes, :cheers:
Eden

SFCVETTE 03-23-2009 09:59 PM

the rear bumper with the molded spoiler in the first picture, is that what your selling? nevermind, looked more and answered my own question....

blacksedan87 03-23-2009 10:26 PM

Bump for my good friend Edens! You can count on the products for sale being everything that Edens says they are......you won't be disappointed!:cheers:

hawk4077 03-23-2009 10:41 PM

Just wonder if bumper wrap will work with corsa gtr tips

edensknight 03-23-2009 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by hawk4077 (Post 1569417566)
Just wonder if bumper wrap will work with corsa gtr tips

Hello, Mike!

Thank you for your interest in the C5West Ferrari inspired Air Diffuser Lower Rear Bumper Wrap for the Corvette C5. What I would like to do is ask you the precise measurements of the Corsa GTR Tips. Now, with that in mind, I have just now opened this brand new part still inside the box for the first time. And, I can offer you these general measurements of one of the two central main openings that would lie exactly beneath the center of an o.e. C5 rear bumper (beneath license plate section). Now, as you refer to the picture of C5West Wrap, imagine the opening in one of the central openings, to have an elongated "D" shape. The widest portion (invisible bottom line edge) is over 13.0'' ; the top edge line is 7.5" and starts to curve downward at approx. a 30 Degree Angle for several inches; the height (opening of where more than likely the GTR tip would lie) would allow a tip to be at least 4.0" wide. Hope this info helps you. Please feel free to PM me for further info.

Thank You,
Eden

edensknight 03-24-2009 04:01 AM

A bump for the late night evening crowd. Thanks for looking! :thumbs::cool::cheers:

edensknight 03-24-2009 04:44 PM

Hey, Everyone! :hurray:

Despite that fact that we are all busy at work, it is a very beautiful Spring day! I have been receiving lots of PM's and interest in all of the parts, as well as, the custom hood. And, I will be posting a pic of the hood later today. Time to gear up, and, mod up for all the Car Show Contest Events! :cool: Thanks for your interest. :thumbs::cheers:

FiberglassFan 03-25-2009 05:28 AM

I wish you had that Tigershark rear for sale 2 or 3 years ago when we had to replace the bumper cover due to rear fender and bumper cover damage..It got hit in a parking lot! ..Went with the OEM, but would have preferred the Tiger..It is the best looking component of the entire Tigershark panels, at least in my own humble and personal opinion, [ your mileage and opinion may vary] and the ONLY one of them I would actually LIKE on my own C5.

Cheers Eden, and good luck!

FRCVETTE99 03-25-2009 09:47 AM

pm sent about hood . looking for aftermarket hood , local perferred ! let me know , will check for pic later !

MyVetteDream 03-25-2009 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by blacksedan87 (Post 1569417352)
Bump for my good friend Edens! You can count on the products for sale being everything that Edens says they are......you won't be disappointed!:cheers:

Quoted for the truth! :cheers: :thumbs:

Goody 03-25-2009 08:47 PM

Is the Tigershark rear bumper the Tecstar kit that comes with the rear taillights, mesh screens, and license plate frame or is this just the bumper?

edensknight 03-25-2009 08:50 PM

Thank you for all your positive PM's and e-mail. All current PM's and e-mail have been answered. I will respond to the inquiries I have just received later today. And, for all you "after-work-after dinner crew" members, I have not forgotten you. Thanks, again!

edensknight 03-25-2009 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Goody (Post 1569443120)
Is the Tigershark rear bumper the Tecstar kit that comes with the rear taillights, mesh screens, and license plate frame or is this just the bumper?

Hi, Kevin!

It's a pleasure to meet you via the CF Forum. And, it looks like you need the matching C5 Tigershark Rear Bumper (only the Starcraft C5 Tigershark Rear Bumper, itself) to complete the look of your gorgeous ride. And, I would be happy to help you out. Got anymore pics?

edensknight 03-26-2009 06:15 PM

Hey, Everybody! The C5 Chin Spoiler, the o.e. C5 Front Bumper, and, the o.e. C5 Sport Seats have all SOLD!

Update: I have answered all PM's and e-mails received this morning with pic's. The remaining body parts would look just awesome on any Corvette C5, and, dazzle the fans at any Car Show. And, are all ready to be shipped to the new proud purchaser. Keep waving! :thumbs::cool::cheers:

wb8169 03-26-2009 06:31 PM

Are the widebody rear fenders for a coupe or a vert?

edensknight 03-26-2009 06:37 PM

Hi, Wayne!

Thanks for asking! These ACP C5 Wide Body Fenders are for the C5 Coupe! And, I notice that you have a gorgeous '98 Coupe, my friend! :thumbs::cool::cheers:

edensknight 03-27-2009 01:25 PM

Hey, everybody! Due to popular request, I also have one more ACP C5 Fiberglass Front Chin Spoiler brand new, and, still in the wooden crate sent from ACP in PA. This gorgeous and well made aerodynamic bolt-on, and, ready to be shipped Front Chin Spoiler can be yours for $400.00 This price includes shipping within the contiguous U.S. Thanks for interest! :thumbs::cool::cheers:

edensknight 03-28-2009 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by edensknight (Post 1569465153)
Hey, everybody! Due to popular request, I also have one more ACP C5 Fiberglass Front Chin Spoiler brand new, and, still in the wooden crate sent from ACP in PA. This gorgeous and well made aerodynamic bolt-on, and, ready to be shipped Front Chin Spoiler can be yours for $400.00 This price includes shipping within the contiguous U.S. Thanks for interest! :thumbs::cool::cheers:

Hey, Gang! I am at my other warehouse and I have decided to release my Custom Designed C5 Fiberglass Hood for sale. Later, today, I will be posting this Custom C5 Hood, and, the ACP C5 Fiberglass Chin Spoiler on a separate ad with new pics. Thanks for your interest! :thumbs::cheers:

FiberglassFan 03-28-2009 11:32 PM

Here are your much needed photos...Glad to help you post them...Jennifer

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g8...wheelsand3.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g8...dyRearFend.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g8...rsNewinBox.jpg

edensknight 03-29-2009 01:14 AM

WOW!!! All PM's answered!!! Thank you for all the enthusiastic interest for all my parts! And, a special THANK YOU goes out to my good friend Fiberglassfan, whom has taken the time to post more of my detailed photo's of each product I have described for sale on the CF Forum Parts For Sale Section. :thumbs::cool::cool::cool::cool::cheers:

edensknight 03-29-2009 02:26 PM

Good Morning, Gang! PM's are being answered as we speak! And, thanks for all the great Kudo's for all the awesome parts! :thumbs::cool::cheers:

edensknight 03-29-2009 09:28 PM

Thank you for all the great responses. :cool: Please PM, or, post your e-mail addresses, or, contact number. Thanks, again! :thumbs::cool:

edensknight 03-30-2009 02:03 PM

Wow! Thank you for all your positive responses and enthusiasm!!! Some of you are really planning some great exterior modifications just in time for the Car Show and Shine Season. All PM's and e-mails are being answered as we speak! Thanks again! :thumbs::cool::cool::cool::cool:

edensknight 03-30-2009 09:07 PM

TTT

All PM's are being answered! Thanks again, guys and gals! :thumbs::cool::cheers:

edensknight 03-31-2009 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by edensknight (Post 1569508491)
TTT

All PM's are being answered! Thanks again, guys and gals! :thumbs::cool::cheers:

:thumbs::cool::cheers:

edensknight 04-01-2009 12:27 AM

TTT
Thanks! :cheers:

MyVetteDream 04-01-2009 02:14 AM

Bump!

edensknight 04-01-2009 05:36 AM

Ttt

edensknight 04-01-2009 07:48 PM

All PM's being answered as we speak! :thumbs::cool:

edensknight 04-02-2009 05:28 AM

Bump.

edensknight 04-03-2009 04:57 PM

All PM's being answered as we speak. Thanks! :thumbs::cool:

edensknight 04-04-2009 03:08 PM

All e-mails and PM's are being answered. Thanks!!! :cool::cheers:

edensknight 04-05-2009 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by edensknight (Post 1569572952)
All e-mails and PM's are being answered. Thanks!!! :cool::cheers:

:thumbs::cool::cool::cool:

edensknight 04-06-2009 03:38 PM

TTT

Thanks!

edensknight 04-07-2009 03:08 PM

All PM"s and e-mail being answered. Thanks! :thumbs::cool:

BoiseVette 04-07-2009 04:52 PM

Im a bit confused. You list the bumper as a tigershark but it doesnt appear to be one. Can you please elaborate? All the ones Ive seen look like this:

http://image.vetteweb.com/f/8722319/...+rear_view.jpg

tlc0706 04-07-2009 10:02 PM

Bump for the most polite poster I have seen on CF.....:thumbs:

TAKIDD 04-07-2009 11:02 PM

here's some pictures of the hood on the car (no fitted just bolted it on to drive to the painter) should be done friday. I highly recommend her as a seller. Excuse the blue tape
http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/w...ser738/009.jpg
http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/w...ser738/008.jpg
http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/w...ser738/004.jpg
http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/w...ser738/003.jpg
http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/w...ser738/002.jpg
http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/w...ser738/005.jpg

edensknight 04-07-2009 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by tlc0706 (Post 1569617384)
Bump for the most polite poster I have seen on CF.....:thumbs:

:thumbs: Thank you ever so much for your kind compliment, Tom (Fellow CF Member: tlc0706)! Being a fellow Corvette enthusiast and knowledgeable Automotive High Performance Aftermarket Parts advocate on the Corvette Forum, I have had the pleasure of becoming acquainted with some of the most amazing and noble friends on this very forum. AND, many of them, I have not even personally met yet!

But, that fact does not take away from the rapport and camaraderie that has been developed and shared on this Forum for years. Thank you "BoiseVette" for pointing out an oversight that I have now only realized in regards to the C5 Tigershark Rear Bumper that I have currently for sale: The support photo is missing.

However, I am well aware that the Corvette community, at large, is more than familiar with the appearance of this highly desirable and sought after exterior mod. Therefore, here is the missing link that serves as a simple reference point compared to "BoiseVette's" very stunning picture of his/her Tigershark Rear Bumper enhanced C5:

http://www.ecklers.com/product.asp?p...9&dept_id=1443

Lastly, please feel free to e-mail me at edensknight@yahoo.com. My PM box is constantly overfilled. I will endeavor to make every effort to respond expediently. And, for those members who have finally had the opportunity to "enter the Lair of Edensknight" and purchase C5 parts from me, again, a heartfelt thank you. It is really great to attach faces to the great friends of this Forum.

Also, thank you for your patience for, as at this time, I am struggling to contact family and friends in Italy during the aftermath of the devastating earthquake that has troubled central Italy for the past several days. Please feel free to contact me. It is a pleasure to hear from my fellow CF members.

Best Wishes, :thumbs::cheers:
Eden

edensknight 04-07-2009 11:31 PM

Holy Sh!t, Adam!!! Well, my friend, what a pleasure it was to meet you! To speak frankly, I was very moved and overwhelmed by the tidal wave of responses that I received for my custom C5 hood. Adam, as you now know, this was a personal pet project of mine that I had created and designed almost eight years ago.

Over the years, I had been solicited by a number of fiberglass manufacturers to produce this hood for my consumer public. But, with my experienced and discerning eye, I could never find one that would offer the level of quality and finish both top and underside for my hood.

Then, a friend of mine (an experienced fabricator) offered to finally make this extraordinary example for me. And, now, Adam is the happy owner of my custom hood. Since then, I had redeveloped this original design into yet another model hood for both the Corvette C5 and C6. And, with the amazing interest I received regarding my personally designed custom hood, I am now making arrangements to see about possibly producing this newer hood model. For those who may be interested, please do check back with me in the next few months.

And, Adam, thanks again! It was a real pleasure to see that look of utter surprise on your face and joy and admiration over the design. Thank you for that wonderful compliment!! I cannot wait to see it all done and painted. So, please be sure to post pic's! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cheers:

edensknight 04-08-2009 02:49 PM

TTT

All PM's and e-mail being answered in the order received. Thanks, everyone! :thumbs::cheers:

edensknight 04-09-2009 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by edensknight (Post 1569625538)
TTT

All PM's and e-mail being answered in the order received. Thanks, everyone! :thumbs::cheers:

TTT

Thanks, everyone! :thumbs::cool::cheers:

edensknight 04-10-2009 03:52 PM

Bump!

Thanks, gang! :thumbs::cheers:

edensknight 04-11-2009 04:27 AM

TTT

Answering all e-mails and PM's! Thanks, gang! :cool::cheers:

edensknight 04-11-2009 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by edensknight (Post 1569660721)
TTT

:thumbs::cheers:

edensknight 04-12-2009 03:32 AM

Bump for the weekend! Thanks! :cheers:

edensknight 04-12-2009 02:06 PM

Happy Easter, everyone! Answering all PM's. Thanks! :thumbs::cool::cheers:

edensknight 04-14-2009 03:28 PM

Pm' s and e-mails being answered! Thanks! :thumbs::cool::cheers:

edensknight 04-15-2009 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by edensknight (Post 1569702433)
Pm' s and e-mails being answered! Thanks! :thumbs::cool::cheers:

Thanks, gang! :thumbs::cool:

deputydawg17 04-15-2009 07:28 PM

help

was in a pileup yesterday and have to replace front and back bumper covers so could you please send me pics of the front and rear you have along with howmuch you would need for the wide body and side skirts Thanks for any and all help im about to cry over all this as this was my baby 03 electron blue my dream car.

Don:cheers:

edensknight 04-16-2009 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by deputydawg17 (Post 1569719511)
was in a pileup yesterday and have to replace front and back bumper covers so could you please send me pics of the front and rear you have along with howmuch you would need for the wide body and side skirts Thanks for any and all help im about to cry over all this as this was my baby 03 electron blue my dream car.

Don:cheers:

Hi, Don!

Greetings to you! I have PM'ed your response (last night), and, have also sent you some awesome pic's, via, your e-mail. Thanks! :thumbs::cool:

Humy 04-16-2009 03:31 PM

is that hood on page two available? any pics of it painted?:lurk:

dh305 04-16-2009 08:48 PM

Hi. That first pic looks like the fender/quarter is molded into the side skirt? Are you selling the quarters with the side skirts along with the Tiger Shark rear end? Sorry for the confusion.

edensknight 04-17-2009 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by dh305 (Post 1569733529)
Hi. That first pic looks like the fender/quarter is molded into the side skirt? Are you selling the quarters with the side skirts along with the Tiger Shark rear end? Sorry for the confusion.

Hi, Dale! You have a PM, my friend! Thanks! :thumbs::cool:

edensknight 04-17-2009 04:08 PM

Whoa! Answering all PM's and e-mail! Say, anybody going to any of the big Car Shows slated for the Bay Area this weekend? Talk about being inspired to modify ones Corvette! Seeing some of the tasteful exterior mods that some resourceful Corvette enthusiasts install on there cars for these shows is certainly impressive and downright amazing! Frankly, gazing around (drooling, really) while just absorbing some of that creative energy, would make just about anyone want to go on out and mod their C5's! And, I have some parts to help you out! Thanks for all the kudos, kindly words, and, greetings, gang! I really appreciate everyone's interest. Thanks, again! :thumbs::cool::cool::cool::cool::cheers:

tlc0706 04-17-2009 08:47 PM

bump.....:thumbs:

edensknight 04-18-2009 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by edensknight (Post 1569743290)
Whoa! Answering all PM's and e-mail! Say, anybody going to any of the big Car Shows slated for the Bay Area this weekend? Talk about being inspired to modify ones Corvette! Seeing some of the tasteful exterior mods that some resourceful Corvette enthusiasts install on there cars for these shows is certainly impressive and downright amazing! Frankly, gazing around (drooling, really) while just absorbing some of that creative energy, would make just about anyone want to go on out and mod their C5's! And, I have some parts to help you out! Thanks for all the kudos, kindly words, and, greetings, gang! I really appreciate everyone's interest. Thanks, again! :thumbs::cool::cool::cool::cool::cheers:

:thumbs::party::cool:

edensknight 04-19-2009 03:46 AM

TTT

Thanks! :thumbs::cool:

edensknight 04-19-2009 05:45 PM

PM's and e-mails being answered! Thanks, gang! :cool::thumbs:

edensknight 04-20-2009 02:18 PM

Answering all e-mails and PM's. It's a real pleasure to hear about all the exterior mods everyone has been wishing for a long time to do on their prized Corvette C5's. And, here's an opportunity to purchase some awesome custom exterior C5 body parts. Please feel free to e-mail me and chat about your coveted modding plans in "Corvettese" at edensknight@yahoo.com Thanks, gang!!! :thumbs::cool::cool::cool::cheers:

edensknight 04-21-2009 04:08 AM

TTT

Thanks, gang! :cool::thumbs:

edensknight 04-21-2009 06:58 PM

Answering all PM's and E-Mails! Thanks! :cool::flag:

edensknight 04-22-2009 04:34 PM

TTT

Thanks, everyone! :cool::cheers:

edensknight 04-23-2009 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by edensknight (Post 1569777645)
Answering all e-mails and PM's. It's a real pleasure to hear about all the exterior mods everyone has been wishing for a long time to do on their prized Corvette C5's. And, here's an opportunity to purchase some awesome custom exterior C5 body parts. Please feel free to e-mail me and chat about your coveted modding plans in "Corvettese" at edensknight@yahoo.com Thanks, gang!!! :thumbs::cool::cool::cool::cheers:

:thumbs:All PM's and e-mails being answered. Thanks for your interest, gang! Anyone going to the Car Show this weekend? You are sure to find a lot of examples of custom mods at events like this! :cool::cheers:

Goody 04-23-2009 10:57 PM

Hi Eden,
I just sent you an email stating that I would like to buy the Tiger Shark rear bumper. You can respond to the email to let me know how payment is to be made.

Thank you,
Kevin

edensknight 04-24-2009 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by Goody (Post 1569827894)
Hi Eden,
I just sent you an email stating that I would like to buy the Tiger Shark rear bumper. You can respond to the email to let me know how payment is to be made.

Thank you,
Kevin

:thumbs: Thank you, Kevin! It was really great to have the opportunity to chat with you this evening! Please refer to the latest e-mail message that I have just sent to you regarding the C5 Tigershark Rear Bumper. And, Kevin, thanks again, my friend! :hurray::cool::cheers:

Luise 04-24-2009 10:21 PM

Do you happen to have a rear spoiler for a c-5 for sale?

edensknight 04-24-2009 10:37 PM

Hello, Luise!

Greetings to you, my friend! You have a PM. :thumbs::cheers:

edensknight 04-25-2009 03:59 PM

:thumbs:Hey, everybody! So glad it's Saturday! Hoping everyone has had a great week, and, that you are now ready for a wonderful weekend of Show and Shine weather. Update: The Tigershark C5 Rear Bumper has been sold to fellow CF member Kevin, AKA, "Goody" (awaiting payment). Therefore, the following custom C5 body parts are still available for sale:

1). The fiberglass ACP C5 Wide Body Kit Rear Fenders for $925.00 (This price includes Shipping within the contiguous U.S., only). These wider ACP rear fenders are pictured on the first page of this thread, and, allow you to be able to install 19X13, or, 20X13 inch rear wheels. Moreover, I have the ACP C5 Wide Body Kit Rear Fenders, ONLY. Also, in general, most Corvette C5 enthusiasts are familiar with the ACP C5 Wide Body Kit, AND, are aware that one would have to purchase the ACP C5 Wide Body Kit Rear Bumper, and, the ACP C5 Wide Body Kit Rocker Panels in order to complete a total rear conversion utilizing these specific parts. Please e-mail me for further information regarding fitment, installation, etc.

2). The C5West Ferrari inspired air Diffuser C5 Lower Rear Bumper Wrap for an o.e. C5 rear bumper for $490.00 This price includes Shipping within the contiguous U.S., only.

All the above parts are brand new, and, have never been installed, modified, nor, painted. These parts are still enclosed within the original over-sized wooden crates, etc. Please feel free to e-mail me at edensknight@yahoo.com for more information and pic's . It would be a pleasure to speak to you!!! And, thanks, again, for all your interest and amazing support. It has been really wonderful to finally meet and chat with a lot of our fellow friends and members on the CF Forum. :cool::cool::cool::cheers:

edensknight 04-26-2009 01:55 PM

edensknight 04-27-2009 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by edensknight (Post 1569855887)

TTT

Thank you everybody! :thumbs::cheers:

edensknight 04-27-2009 07:14 PM

TTT

For the evening crowd! :thumbs::cheers:

edensknight 04-28-2009 02:56 PM

TTT

Another sincere "thank you" goes out to Kevin (fellow CF member "Goody") whom has purchased the Tigershark Rear Bumper. :thumbs: Kevin, be sure to post us some pic's of the final completed installation. Your C5 Z06 is sure to be a head turning show winner! And, a thank you to everyone who has PM'ed and e-mailed me regarding the parts I still have for sale. Please feel free to contact me about the available C5 body parts, and, I would be more than happy to discuss your modding goals and plans with you. Thanks, again, gang!!! :thumbs::cool::cool::cheers:

edensknight 04-29-2009 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by edensknight (Post 1569846796)
:thumbs:Hey, everybody! So glad it's Saturday! Hoping everyone has had a great week, and, that you are now ready for a wonderful weekend of Show and Shine weather. Update: The Tigershark C5 Rear Bumper has been sold to fellow CF member Kevin, AKA, "Goody" (awaiting payment). Therefore, the following custom C5 body parts are still available for sale:

1). The fiberglass ACP C5 Wide Body Kit Rear Fenders for $925.00 (This price includes Shipping within the contiguous U.S., only). These wider ACP rear fenders are pictured on the first page of this thread, and, allow you to be able to install 19X13, or, 20X13 inch rear wheels. Moreover, I have the ACP C5 Wide Body Kit Rear Fenders, ONLY. Also, in general, most Corvette C5 enthusiasts are familiar with the ACP C5 Wide Body Kit, AND, are aware that one would have to purchase the ACP C5 Wide Body Kit Rear Bumper, and, the ACP C5 Wide Body Kit Rocker Panels in order to complete a total rear conversion utilizing these specific parts. Please e-mail me for further information regarding fitment, installation, etc.

2). The C5West Ferrari inspired air Diffuser C5 Lower Rear Bumper Wrap for an o.e. C5 rear bumper for $490.00 This price includes Shipping within the contiguous U.S., only.

All the above parts are brand new, and, have never been installed, modified, nor, painted. These parts are still enclosed within the original over-sized wooden crates, etc. Please feel free to e-mail me at edensknight@yahoo.com for more information and pic's . It would be a pleasure to speak to you!!! And, thanks, again, for all your interest and amazing support. It has been really wonderful to finally meet and chat with a lot of our fellow friends and members on the CF Forum. :cool::cool::cool::cheers:

:thumbs: TTT

Don't be shy! Please feel free to PM, or, e-mail me. And, a warm thank you to everyone for their support and interest! :thumbs::cheers:

edensknight 04-30-2009 02:47 PM

TTT

For the Day Crowd! Thanks, gang! :cool::thumbs:

Goody 04-30-2009 11:19 PM

Here is a huge shoutout to Eden for the best transaction I have ever had with any member or forum vendor in all my years on this site.....and there have been many.
Above and beyond from start to finish.:thumbs:
Do not fear a deal with this lady as she will exceed your expectations as well.

THANK YOU!!
Kevin

edensknight 05-01-2009 03:27 PM

TTT :thumbs:

WOW!!! Thank you, Kevin, for the wonderful praise. Honestly, I gratefully appreciate the kindly complimemnts! It was certainly a pleasure to have the opportunity to meet you via the Corvette Forum PM Message Board. And, I have really enjoyed our chats. Moreover, I really look forward to seeing the stunning completed Tigershark conversion on your gorgeous C5 Z06. Thanks, again, Kevin! Enjoy! :hurray: :cool::cheers:

P.S.: Answering all PM's and e-mail. Thanks, gang!!! :cool::cheers:

edensknight 05-02-2009 02:00 PM

TTT

Glad it's the weekend! Thanks, everyone! :thumbs::cool::cheers:

edensknight 05-03-2009 03:01 PM

TTT

Thanks, gang! :cool::thumbs:

edensknight 05-04-2009 04:54 PM

TTT

Answering all e-mails and PM's. Thanks, gang! :cool::thumbs::cheers:

edensknight 05-05-2009 08:41 PM

TTT

Answering all e-mails and PM's. And, while I have your attention, I am very impressed with the number of fellow C5 enthusiasts that have e-mailed me asking for advice on how to mod the exterior of their C5 on a budget. And, just to reiterate an important point: Yes, there are other modification solutions that can be utilized that would still allow you to install the ACP Fiberglass C5 Wide Body Kit Rear Fenders, even if you do NOT have the extra ACP C5 Wide Body Kit parts (i.e., The ACP C5 Wide Body Kit Rear Bumper and the ACP C5 Wide Body Kit Rocker Panels). Please feel free to E-mail (edensknight@yahoo.com), or, PM me for more insightful information. I am more than happy to offer helpful tips that will allow you to achieve your C5 exterior mod goals. :thumbs::cool::cool::cheers:

edensknight 05-06-2009 06:19 PM

TTT

Thanks, gang! :thumbs::cool:

edensknight 05-07-2009 08:21 PM

TTT

:thumbs::cool::cheers:

edensknight 05-08-2009 06:23 PM

TTT

Answering all E-mails and PM's. Thanks, gang! :thumbs::cool:

edensknight 05-09-2009 01:32 PM

TTT

Thanks, everyone! :cool::cheers:

shelb1961 05-10-2009 01:39 PM

Will these quarters fit zo6? please let me know what mods it would take to make them work without the rest of the kit. I am in the middle of a re-body. and I am currently cutting up glass to make something unique.

edensknight 05-10-2009 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by shelb1961 (Post 1570030566)
Will these quarters fit zo6? please let me know what mods it would take to make them work without the rest of the kit. I am in the middle of a re-body. and I am currently cutting up glass to make something unique.

Hi, "Shelby"!

"We have the technology"! You have a PM, my friend. :cool::cool::cool::thumbs:

edensknight 05-11-2009 03:37 PM

Answering all PM's and E-mail! Thanks, gang! :cool::thumbs:

edensknight 05-12-2009 04:02 PM

Hi, Gang!

For more pics it is best to e-mail me at edensknight@yahoo.com. Thanks, again, for all the great PM messages and e-mails! It seems that with all the nice "car show" weather we are now having, lately, people are really getting into the mod bug! :cool::cool::cool::thumbs:

edensknight 05-13-2009 09:44 PM

Bumpity! Thanks, gang! :cool::cool::thumbs:

edensknight 05-14-2009 07:45 PM

To the toppity!

It's been really great finally having the opportunity to talk to some of my fellow CF members who have been very surprised to finally meet me by e-mail, or, phone. Some of us have been members on this Forum for years. And, we only know each other by screen name. So, it is really nice to share insight, tips, and, experiences with modifying and installing custom Corvette parts. Some of our fellow members projects sound absolutely awesome! And, Shelby, that means you, brother!

So, gang, don't be shy, and, please feel free to e-mail me at edensknight@yahoo.com. Keep the custom parts project stories coming! FYI: I still have the ACP Fiberglass C5 Wide Body Kit Rear Fenders ($925.00); the C5West Fiberglass Ferrari inspired C5 Lower o.e. Rear Bumper Wrap ($490.00); AND, an ACP C5 Wide Body Kit Front Chin Spoiler ($375.00) available for sale. Special Note: The ACP C5 Wide Body Kit Front Chin Spoiler will only bolt directly onto the ACP C5 Wide Body Kit Front Bumper. HOWEVER, for those with the experience, OR, just as good, the ingenuity, the willingness, and, the "cajones", you CAN certainly cut, splice, re-glass, and, modify most any custom aftermarket fiberglass exterior body panel part to suit your needs and design vision!

Best Wishes to Everyone, :thumbs::cool:
Eden :cheers:

edensknight 05-15-2009 09:57 PM

Answering all E-mails and PM's! Thanks, gang! :thumbs::cool::cheers:

edensknight 05-16-2009 01:00 PM

TTT

For the weekend crowd! Thanks, gang! :cool::thumbs::cheers:

edensknight 05-17-2009 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by edensknight (Post 1570103466)
TTT

For the weekend crowd! Thanks, gang! :cool::thumbs::cheers:

TTT

Answering all e-mails and PM's! :thumbs::cool::cheers:

edensknight 05-17-2009 11:16 PM

Good Evening, gang! Many have e-mailed me regarding their attempts at repairing, restoring, and, customizing exterior body panel and mod projects. And, what I would like to do is offer a few helpful tips on the CF Forum for those who have not had the opportunity to contact me.

In my experience, I have been very happy using the following bonding products, resins, and, adhesives while repairing, and, custom modifying fiberglass body panels: 1). Dynalite made by Dynatron (available at any Tap Plastics locations), 2). "Vette Panel Adhesive Filler" (made by FIB/Evercoat, and, available at any Ned's Auto Body Supplies), 3). Lord Fusor Products, and, 4). "Plastic Surgery" made by Dominion Seal.

The Lord Fusor and "Plastic Surgery" are excellent for bonding polyurethane panels such as the flexible front and rear o.e. bumpers found on our beloved Corvette C5's. Virtually any fiberglass body panel can be spliced, cut, reshaped, repaired, and/or, modified. In fact, you would only be limited by time, effort, and, imagination. Please feel free to e-mail me (the ACP Fenders, ACP Chin Spoiler and C5West Lower Bumper Wrap are still available: refer to earlier post #92 in this thread), and, I will be happy to offer more feedback. :thumbs::cool::cheers:

edensknight 05-18-2009 06:40 PM

TTT :thumbs::cool::cheers:

Originally Posted by edensknight (Post 1570119313)
Good Evening, gang! Many have e-mailed me regarding their attempts at repairing, restoring, and, customizing exterior body panel and mod projects. And, what I would like to do is offer a few helpful tips on the CF Forum for those who have not had the opportunity to contact me.

In my experience, I have been very happy using the following bonding products, resins, and, adhesives while repairing, and, custom modifying fiberglass body panels: 1). Dynalite made by Dynatron (available at any Tap Plastics locations), 2). "Vette Panel Adhesive Filler" (made by FIB/Evercoat, and, available at any Ned's Auto Body Supplies), 3). Lord Fusor Products, and, 4). "Plastic Surgery" made by Dominion Seal.

The Lord Fusor and "Plastic Surgery" are excellent for bonding polyurethane panels such as the flexible front and rear o.e. bumpers found on our beloved Corvette C5's. Virtually any fiberglass body panel can be spliced, cut, reshaped, repaired, and/or, modified. In fact, you would only be limited by time, effort, and, imagination. Please feel free to e-mail me (the ACP Fenders, ACP Chin Spoiler and C5West Lower Bumper Wrap are still available: refer to earlier post #92 in this thread), and, I will be happy to offer more feedback. :thumbs::cool::cheers:

edensknight 05-19-2009 07:17 PM

Bumpity! Thanks, gang! :cool::cheers:

edensknight 05-20-2009 06:20 PM

TTT

Answering all e-mails and PM's! Thanks, guys and gals! :thumbs::cool::cheers:

edensknight 05-22-2009 03:51 AM

Bumpity!

Thanks! :thumbs::cool: