CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C3 General (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c3-general-119/)
-   -   If anyone is in or around Texas come join us! (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c3-general/1024775-if-anyone-is-in-or-around-texas-come-join-us.html)

Cajundude 02-25-2005 10:16 AM

If anyone is in or around Texas come join us!

...or anywhere for that matter. Should be fun!

New thread:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...p?p=1550054283

MEGALADON 02-25-2005 02:58 PM

do you have a count for how many C-3 owners are showing up :cheers:

Cajundude 02-25-2005 03:00 PM

No sorry, I just posted in C6, C4, C3 and C2 today. I wasn't planning on taking a count of cars as far as generation. All Vettes are welcome! :cheers: I can tell you I'm pretty sure you will be the first if you come. This is the first email I've received from this thread. Hope to see ya!

COMMANDER370 02-25-2005 03:55 PM

Will try to make it if everything falls together.Only have 25-30 miles on car since i changed a bunch of engine components and need more miles on it to make sure everything is correct.If i can, will have another C-3(1980 L-82) there.Coonass'es like bugs and beer. :cheers: :cheers: :lol:

MEGALADON 02-25-2005 05:46 PM

It would be nice if a lot of C-3's showed up, I'de hate to go
and be surrounded by a bunch of C-5 owners :eek:

Its like what do ya say LOL. :cheers:

Cajundude 02-25-2005 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by MEGLADON
It would be nice if a lot of C-3's showed up, I'de hate to go
and be surrounded by a bunch of C-5 owners :eek:

Its like what do ya say LOL. :cheers:

You don't have to say anything. We'll just be admiring your C3. I know I love 'em. Shall I put you two on the list?

Cajundude 02-27-2005 06:15 PM

TTT :cheers:

Super Stock 02-27-2005 08:01 PM

MEGLADON , I would love to show up and be surrounded by a bunch of C5 owners. We could talk rebuilding front/rear suspensions , brakes , cam & intakes , clutches , gears ,front/rear springs , vac. systems , rebuilding conv. top frames , exhaust , clutches , rebuilding muncies etc. Then they could talk about their better fuel mileage w/ air and kicking my butt. (which is probably true, ha)

Cajundude 02-27-2005 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Brent Brooking
MEGLADON , I would love to show up and be surrounded by a bunch of C5 owners. We could talk rebuilding front/rear suspensions , brakes , cam & intakes , clutches , gears ,front/rear springs , vac. systems , rebuilding conv. top frames , exhaust , clutches , rebuilding muncies etc. Then they could talk about their better fuel mileage w/ air and kicking my butt. (which is probably true, ha)

Not with me! I will talk about how I just ripped out my entire rear suspension to change over to 4.10s! No air filters here.
:D :cheers:

Cajundude 03-06-2005 09:25 PM

TTT :cheers:

Cajundude 03-13-2005 09:59 AM

Beginning of the week TTT :cheers:

mr. creosote 03-17-2005 07:05 PM

I can probably make it. Sounds like it'd be a good run for me and a lot of fun. I'm about to move out to the west side of Houston. I also posted a link to the event on the Houston C3 Club web-site. So maybe we can have decent representation.

MEGALADON 03-17-2005 08:18 PM

OK, im in. Brent want to follow me up there.\
or you want to race me up there :lol:

creosote, want to meet up also?

swtato 03-17-2005 09:01 PM

OK, im in. Brent want to follow me up there.\
or you want to race me up there :lol:

creosote, want to meet up also?

:iagree:

On the Houston C3 website we talked about meeting @ my house which is right at the enrance to the park where the party is. I thought maybe we could have a little pre party lubrication and show up at the park as a group since I am sure we will be the minority! I just hope I have mine running by then! Let me know if you would like to come over.

swtato :cheers: :cheers:

MEGALADON 03-17-2005 09:34 PM

GOOD DEAL :cheers:
PM me the address, i'll show up there first :thumbs:

MEGALADON 03-17-2005 09:39 PM

swtato 03-17-2005 10:07 PM

check you box.

Creosote, I sent you one also

:cheers: :cheers:

galvestonVETTE 03-18-2005 10:23 AM

Planning on it!!!

I'm planning on it. SWTATO, I saw your ride in the parkinglot on NASA 1 the other day. NICE CAR! Have another parking space at your casa? I did'nt want to pull in to the lot alone. :bb

swtato 03-18-2005 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by galvestonVETTE
I'm planning on it. SWTATO, I saw your ride in the parkinglot on NASA 1 the other day. NICE CAR! Have another parking space at your casa? I did'nt want to pull in to the lot alone. :bb

SpcCox, galvestonVette check you pm box I just sent you my address. Anybody else that wants to meet up and go as a group is welcome just let me know if you want the address where we are meeting. :cheers:

Super Stock 03-18-2005 08:32 PM

I have to double check the date , but I think I may be hauling my 15yr. old in a Jr. miss parade that day. Yea Megladon I'll race you there if you will allow a pit stop for this BB w/3.70 gear. HA!