CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C4 General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c4-general-discussion-34/)
-   -   Leagal race story, or how to beat and idiot. (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c4-general-discussion/1106178-leagal-race-story-or-how-to-beat-and-idiot.html)

jsup 06-05-2005 09:45 AM

Leagal race story, or how to beat an idiot.

I put this in regional, but I thought you'd guys would enjoy it. Reminds me of the post of the kid that had 20 PSI boost on his civic.

So we leave a local car show, with probablly 300 cars, around 8:00-8:30. One of the forum guys I was hanging out with pulls off at a light, I keep going straight to go home.

At that light is a guy with a Lincoln LSC racing the piss out of his engine. (that's the idiot part) Behind him, a motorcycle doing the same. Both were loud, and built, I guess. They're looking at me. I am stuck in traffic so there's no way we're going toe to toe.

They blow off the line as fast as they can. About 1/2 mile up I said to my friend, "looks like smoke up there" thought it was a truck or something.

Well, the LSC is on the side of the road, with BIG flames shooting out in every dircetion from underneath.. I fly by at about 40MPH. Blow the horn and wave. Yes I'm a prick. Then I dialed 911 to send the fire trucks.

I guess I won the race.

mseven 06-05-2005 09:58 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OH WELL....TOO BAD HE SNAPPED

Nathan Plemons 06-05-2005 10:31 AM

I really hate it for him, dumbass.

Lone Ranger 06-05-2005 01:10 PM

The LSC was trying to race a modified crotch rocket? Truly an idiot. Stock crotch rockets are, well... rockets, more so for a modded one.

okies93 06-05-2005 01:50 PM

:rofl:

jsup 06-05-2005 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Lone Ranger
The LSC was trying to race a modified crotch rocket? Truly an idiot. Stock crotch rockets are, well... rockets, more so for a modded one.

NO, it was a big V Twin. Couldn't tell what kind, wasn't a harley. Looked like a VMAX style motor. It was loud though.

JCD 06-06-2005 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Nathan Plemons
I really hate it for him, dumbass.

:lolg: troz!

kwik_ta 06-06-2005 02:25 PM

FORD = Flaming Old Roadside Disaster :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Looks like you "smoked" Him good!!! Mad props on the vette... It didn't even try!!!

azzkikr 06-06-2005 02:32 PM

Reminds me of the time when I was a teenager driving my "poor man's corvette" (Z28) and a Firebird or Trans Am wanted to go off the light... Normally, I would have gone for it, as most stupid teenagaers would... but I was on a "first date" with this blond babe. Of course, as we sat at the light. I gassed the motor a few times (as if I were really going to race), the light turned green and I just sat there for a moment and watched him smoke the tires... A few moments later as I came over the hill, there he was getting a ticket! I too honked and waved as I drove by at 35mph!