CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-zr1-and-z06-136/)
-   -   [Z06] Z06 spot #4 at MSRP Supporting Dealer Available (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-zr1-and-z06/1113894-z06-spot-4-at-msrp-supporting-dealer-available.html)

dizzzzy 06-14-2005 07:36 PM

My Z06 spot #4 at MSRP From Supporting Dealer Available

Forum members..

I am offering my #4 Z06 spot at a supporting Dealer on the forum, to who ever is very interested in getting a Z06 this year.. I am passing this along, because I am also #1 and #2 on les stanfords list, and will get my Z06 hopefully by the end of july..

PM Me if your interested, I have a 1500 dollar deposit, that will need to be returned to me, and then you have a allocated spot#4 for MSRP minus your 1500 deposit..

I will post this on both the general forum, and the Z06 forums, you need to be serious, I will not waste the time of the supporting dealer with someone who is unsure and this and that.. The deposit is not refundable, unless you will not get your car this year for some unforseen reason..

Straight up no B.S. allocated #4 spot with a dealer who will get at least that many cars..

I will wait and hope that a forum member takes me up on this great offer, and if not, I will just put it up on ebay..

Any interest, let me know

Dizzzzy

petefias 06-14-2005 07:56 PM

I was under the impression that supporting dealers took refundable deposits!

The dealer should refund your deposit and make it available to the #5 spot holder.

Also, you need to identify the dealer to be taken seriously.

dizzzzy 06-14-2005 08:02 PM

Sorry if this is confusing..

Maybe this will make more sense.. For 1500 dollars, you get my #4 Z06 spot for MSRP -1500..

Does this help?? I am not trying to make myself rich here, I am offering someone a chance to get a Z06 this 2006 model year for msrp..

Dealer is KT Chevy

curvesman 06-14-2005 08:07 PM

Why should anyone else JUMP the line,You would not like it done to you! :nono: :nono:

petefias 06-14-2005 08:11 PM

Nothing confusing.

If the supporting dealer would refund your deposit, you came out even and #5 would get your spot.

I appreciate the offer, surprised by the supporting dealer refusing to refund the deposit on a highly in-demand car.

kverges 06-14-2005 08:12 PM

This is very good to see! I hope it bodes well for short-lived markups for only those who just gotta-gotta-gotta have the first one on their block.

dizzzzy 06-14-2005 08:13 PM

He is not refusing to refund my deposit... I am selling my spot for 1500 dollars... In return you get the #4 spot for MSRP Minus 1500 dollars...

So you wind up getting a Z06 for msrp

Sparky65 06-14-2005 08:20 PM

You can have all three for yourself :cheers:

z06z06z06z06 06-14-2005 08:32 PM

You can have all three for yourself
:iagree:

NocarbutaVetteforme 06-14-2005 08:40 PM

What is it with people giving someone a hard time who is just trying to give his fellow Corvetteforum brothers/sisters a helping hand in getting a Z06? It's not like he is trying to make a profit or anything. He is just giving someone the opportunity to get a Z06 this year. Give the guy a break and instead of questioning his motives you should be telling him thanks for looking out for us. He could always have just got the refund and then went on his way. It is this kind of attitude that never ceases to amaze me. If he didn't offer it you would be griping about him not thinking of his buddies. I say thanks for giving some the opportunity Dizzy. :cheers:

z06z06z06z06 06-14-2005 08:43 PM

your right, my apologies dizzy, just not happy with the price.

racerns 06-14-2005 09:10 PM

It sounded to me that Dizzzzy was going to make $1500 but you would still only end up with a total cost equal to MSRP since the original deal was for $1500 under? Don't fault him for being on the ball.

PbPedis 06-14-2005 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by NocarbutaVetteforme
What is it with people giving someone a hard time who is just trying to give his fellow Corvetteforum brothers/sisters a helping hand in getting a Z06? It's not like he is trying to make a profit or anything. He is just giving someone the opportunity to get a Z06 this year. Give the guy a break and instead of questioning his motives you should be telling him thanks for looking out for us. He could always have just got the refund and then went on his way. It is this kind of attitude that never ceases to amaze me. If he didn't offer it you would be griping about him not thinking of his buddies. I say thanks for giving some the opportunity Dizzy. :cheers:

:iagree:

dizzzzy 06-14-2005 09:38 PM

Racerns.. Thats exactly right!! I have purchased 8 autos from KT chevy in one year, and thats why I got a deal on the Z06.. I am not trying to retire, and yes.. I will make 1500 dollars! But in return, you get the #4 spot, at 1500 off msrp, so you wind up paying msrp. Its alot better than paying a dealer15k to 20k over for one this year.. I spent alot of money with KT chevy, and I am just trying to get alittle bit back, and give a forum member a car at msrp. I could put this on ebay, and probally do alot better, but that was never my intention.. I am already getting cars 1 and 2 from stanford.. Just offering up a deal to someone who is really wanting a new Z

RFC2 06-14-2005 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by dizzzzy
Racerns.. Thats exactly right!! I have purchased 8 autos from KT chevy in one year, and thats why I got a deal on the Z06.. I am not trying to retire, and yes.. I will make 1500 dollars! But in return, you get the #4 spot, at 1500 off msrp, so you wind up paying msrp. Its alot better than paying a dealer15k to 20k over for one this year.. I spent alot of money with KT chevy, and I am just trying to get alittle bit back, and give a forum member a car at msrp. I could put this on ebay, and probally do alot better, but that was never my intention.. I am already getting cars 1 and 2 from stanford.. Just offering up a deal to someone who is really wanting a new Z

I don't know, I think # 5 should get the spot, number 6 should get # 5 and so on....

Kevin93 06-14-2005 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by petefias
Nothing confusing.

If the supporting dealer would refund your deposit, you came out even and #5 would get your spot.

I appreciate the offer, surprised by the supporting dealer refusing to refund the deposit on a highly in-demand car.

:confused: What's the point of a deposit if you get to walk away and take the money with you?? That the dealer's committed to you but you have no skin in the game with the dealer?

dizzzzy 06-14-2005 10:24 PM

Because its a very hot car, and if you walk away, the dealer will have 10 more people wanting to take your spot..

GOLD72 06-14-2005 10:28 PM

IMHO - if your dealer is a supporting dealer to this Forum, he should not let you sell the spot for a profit nor assign to anyone of your choosing. The next brother or sister on the list is just as deserving or more so because they made a committment a long time ago to get on the list. Why will our sponsoring dealers continue to offer MSRP pricing or LESS if we can sell, trade or barter spots on the list for our own gain??? I will be very surprised if this forum dealer is going to let you do this. If true, it is very disappointing.

GOLD72

z06z06z06z06 06-14-2005 10:34 PM

i have to agree with what most of you are saying, but dizzy jumped on lists with deposits out of his own pocket. he's an entreprenuer in a way. it's just like scalping superbowl tickets, whens the last time you paid face value for a superbowl ticket. at least dizzy is offering forum members the deal first. good on him

dizzzzy 06-14-2005 10:34 PM

I have bought 8 cars and trucks from in in the last year, thats why.. I have bought 3 C6's already from him, and have a 2006 cpe already set to order.. Its called taking care of your customers.. I am offering it here for msrp, instead of going to ebay and selling it for more.. Its only being sold for msrp, nothing more..

I guess if I won the car in a raffle for $1 and wanted to sell it for msrp, that would probally be wrong to??

Thats what you get for offering someone something for a fair price!! Look out ebay, it looks like there might be a new listing shortly.. Sometimes no matter what you do, you can't please people on the forum..

I am not speaking for everyone here on the forum, there are some great people, with some great info. Just those select few!!

FYI.. To get spots 1 and 2 on stanfords list, I had my money down almost 3 years ago.. when I contacted them, they did not evenhave a list, or were even thinking about one.. I asked them to start one and they did, and gladly took my money..