CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Corvette General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-general-discussion-74/)
-   -   ANYONE NEED AN "EXPENSIVE" ROOM AT CARLISLE?? (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-general-discussion/1165177-anyone-need-an-expensive-room-at-carlisle.html)

one hot avatar 08-18-2005 11:47 PM

ANYONE NEED AN "EXPENSIVE" ROOM AT CARLISLE??

I Always Book Extra To Pay For My Trip. $175.00 A Night, And Less Than 5 Miles From The Gate.
If Like Past Years, They Will Go Very Fast. All Of Them Have Two Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Cont. Breakfast, Free High Speed, And Private Vette Parking With Security.

Mayonayze 08-18-2005 11:55 PM

might be taking you up on that. will pm you shortly.

john m 08-18-2005 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by one hot avatar
I Always Book Extra To Pay For My Trip. $175.00 A Night, And Less Than 5 Miles From The Gate.
If Like Past Years, They Will Go Very Fast. All Of Them Have Two Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Cont. Breakfast, Free High Speed, And Private Vette Parking With Security.

sounds like you planned ahead to make some quick $$$...God Bless America...I wouldnt try to do the same thing with your spot in line at a dealer for a new Z06...this group will eat you alive :D

one hot avatar 08-19-2005 12:11 AM

This Forum Is Soooo Great!!

Eight Rooms Gone In Twenty-two Minutes!! This Board Is Great. Paypal Confirmed. See All Of You In Carlisle!!

juiceman03070 08-19-2005 06:41 AM

And alot of the forum folks will jump all over a dealer for making a profit...... :crazy:

Violet 08-19-2005 09:54 AM

i'm REALLY surprised no one ate THIS guy's lunch on this. interesting. lol

:cheers: :lol:

m3corvette 08-19-2005 10:35 AM

He's wearing body armor. :rofl:

rex_l 08-19-2005 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Violet
i'm REALLY surprised no one ate THIS guy's lunch on this. interesting. lol

:cheers: :lol:

Me Too :toetap:

one hot avatar 08-20-2005 01:25 AM

the funny thing is, i could have gotten $300.00 a night. just ask people staying close what they are paying for friday and saturday night. and how long ago they made their reservation. i also supply a case of beer of their choice, or milk and cookies!!!

Another Yellow 08-20-2005 01:48 AM

the funny thing is, i could have gotten $300.00 a night. just ask people staying close what they are paying for friday and saturday night. and how long ago they made their reservation. .....

I'm paying $140 a night for Friday and Saturday at the Comfort Suites, only one mile away from the gate. :cheers: