CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Corvette General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-general-discussion-74/)
-   -   finally got it fully paid for and i just turned 19 (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-general-discussion/1197348-finally-got-it-fully-paid-for-and-i-just-turned-19-a.html)

joe1dunbar 09-28-2005 07:53 PM

finally got it, i will put some picks on soon

i got it New a month ago on 8/25, its a 2005 C6 Lemans Blue w/ Cashmere :bigears :bigears it is amazing and the pictures are even better ill have them on in a bit.

joe

jkonkle 09-28-2005 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by joe1dunbar
i got it New a month ago on 8/25, its a 2005 C6 Lemans Blue w/ Cashmere and i just finished paying it off it is sooo nice :bigears :bigears, i am not trying to scam you or spam you but if you would just like to see how i bought it at such a young age please just email me.

joe

Congrat's and good luck fighting off the men or women; which ever works.

As for how you got it; there's other forum's for that. Here we just care you got it and we're all happy for ya! Lata tata.

JK :lurk:

joe1dunbar 09-28-2005 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by jkonkle

As for how you got it; there's other forum's for that. Here we just care you got it and we're all happy for ya! Lata tata.

it would be the women, and thanks for the congrats

jeffgdula 09-28-2005 08:01 PM

i got it New a month ago on 8/25, its a 2005 C6 Lemans Blue w/ Cashmere and i just finished paying it off it is sooo nice :bigears :bigears, i am not trying to scam you or spam you but if you would just like to see how i bought it at such a young age please just email me.

joe

holy mcpyramid scam.

Blackssr 09-28-2005 08:02 PM

joe

Who gives a f&^k! :bs

VET4LES 09-28-2005 08:11 PM

I don't care how you got it. And I am sure no one else does either. :eek:

Datawiz 09-28-2005 08:14 PM

Confusing thread when the title and the contents change. :willy:

The Garage Master 09-28-2005 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Datawiz

:iagree:

istsme98 09-28-2005 08:16 PM

congrats anyway :thumbs: :cheers: :cool:

WEEZEL 09-28-2005 08:16 PM

Everybody has a story to tell. He can tell us if he wants and then we can form our own opinion. Personally, I'm curious. When I was 19 and in college I was on an every other day feeding schedule on a diet that consisted mostly of generic mac & cheese and popcorn. :flag:

Miaugi 09-28-2005 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by jkonkle

:iagree: ...hope you enjoy it to the max! :cheers:

Blackssr 09-28-2005 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by WEEZEL
Everybody has a story to tell. He can tell us if he wants and then we can form our own opinion. Personally, I'm curious. When I was 19 and in college I was on an every other day feeding schedule on a diet that consisted mostly of generic mac & cheese and popcorn. :flag:

:iagree: However, his original post sounded like spam. This has no place here. He could tell his story if he wants, some will listen, some will not. Just do not try to sell me some BS info.

jim213 09-28-2005 08:37 PM

Exactly. Hell I made my fortune stuffing envelopes in my home during my spare time.

:lol:

Noggles 09-28-2005 08:40 PM

i am not trying to scam you or spam you but if you would just like to see how i bought it at such a young age please just email me.

joe

I already asked your Mommy and Daddy to buy me one, they said "NO!" :(:(:(

.....:rolleyes:

Low12s 09-28-2005 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Datawiz

:iagree:

arcticblast 09-28-2005 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by jim213
Exactly. Hell I made my fortune stuffing envelopes in my home during my spare time.

:lol:

I'm still trying this, but lately all the envelopes I'm stuffing are bills. (the ones I'm paying). :(

jim213 09-28-2005 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by arcticblast
I'm still trying this, but lately all the envelopes I'm stuffing are bills. (the ones I'm paying). :(

Isn't that the truth.

:thumbs:

bugman 09-28-2005 10:13 PM

ok ok -- moderator please pull this thread.
I've just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this.
This wins the award for the most worthless post of Corvetteforum ever.

When I'm on my death bed, I'm suing Corvetteforum for the 5 extra minutes that I've lost :bs:

ProfMoriarty 09-28-2005 10:13 PM

Well, there goes the 529 plan.

RandyMi 09-28-2005 10:23 PM

Scam, spam, who cares.......I think this dude works with that Melissa chick, remember from the midwest. He was the fluff, on the shoot!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: