CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Car Care Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/car-care-discussion-10/)
-   -   Oh My God, Zaino Is Unbelievable (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/car-care-discussion/1222370-oh-my-god-zaino-is-unbelievable.html)

505z06 10-30-2005 07:11 PM

Oh My God, Zaino Is Unbelievable

I Am In The Process Of Evaluating What To Use On My New Z06 And Due To The Advice Of People On Here I Went With Zaino And Rejex, The Rejex Was Only An Extra $12.50 So I Figured What The Hey. All I Can Say Is "oh My God", This Zaino Stuff Is Amazing. Before You Yell At Me About My Caps Lock And Say I Am Yelling, I Know I Am Yelling. I Am Yelling Because I Cannot Believe How Awesome This Stuff Is. I Did My Wifes Silver Benz And Have Never Seen Silver Shine Like This Before. I Have My Polish. It Went On And Off Super Easy And Shines Like Nothing I Have Ever Used Before. Since I Have Rejex On The Way I Will Try That Too But I Think I Have Found My Wax. Zaino Rules. I Will Try Rejex Next, Hopefully It Will Also Be As Good As Everybody Is Saying. If Not No Big Deal,it Is Cheap Enough. I Would Like To Thank Everybody Out There For The Recomendations.

black bart 10-30-2005 07:40 PM

OH MY GOD NOT AGAIN.
:beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse:
Calling all ZAINO Zealots please tell me again how great it is to have a plasticized look on your car. :ack:

C5corvetteman 10-30-2005 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by black bart
OH MY GOD NOT AGAIN.
:beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse:
Calling all ZAINO Zealots please tell me again how great it is to have a plasticized look on your car. :ack:

Not sure what you are using to cause you to have that "plasticized" look to your vehicle, but.....Zaino will not cause that......

CCA Corvette Parts 10-30-2005 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by 505z06
I Am In The Process Of Evaluating What To Use On My New Z06 And Due To The Advice Of People On Here I Went With Zaino And Rejex, The Rejex Was Only An Extra $12.50 So I Figured What The Hey. All I Can Say Is "oh My God", This Zaino Stuff Is Amazing. Before You Yell At Me About My Caps Lock And Say I Am Yelling, I Know I Am Yelling. I Am Yelling Because I Cannot Believe How Awesome This Stuff Is. I Did My Wifes Silver Benz And Have Never Seen Silver Shine Like This Before. I Have My Polish. It Went On And Off Super Easy And Shines Like Nothing I Have Ever Used Before. Since I Have Rejex On The Way I Will Try That Too But I Think I Have Found My Wax. Zaino Rules. I Will Try Rejex Next, Hopefully It Will Also Be As Good As Everybody Is Saying. If Not No Big Deal,it Is Cheap Enough. I Would Like To Thank Everybody Out There For The Recomendations.

Lol>>>Just use the Rejex on the glass and wheels :thumbs:

Peace
Willfulone

free C-5 10-31-2005 06:20 AM

I spent this past summer washing , clay bar-ing ,polishing ,waxing, buying microfibre towels, 100% cotton towels, a new porter cable polisher which is no better than the space ship polisher I had before getting little or poor results, I have a black 02 and the spider-web scratches drove me insane and then a few weeks ago I purchased some zaino and in the span of two hours and without power cords and three different pads and two wash buckets and without an 8x10 glossy photo with arrows and diagrams and a paragraph of the back desciribing how each step should be done I got the deep, wet, ultra black, scratch free results I had worked for all summer long. I love the stuff and stand by the results.

:toetap:

Kevin V 10-31-2005 07:45 AM

Welcome to Zainoland!!!! :thumbs: