CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-zr1-and-z06-136/)
-   -   [Z06] Bel Air Corvette Club car show in Maryland (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-zr1-and-z06/1309358-bel-air-corvette-club-car-show-in-maryland.html)

outnumbered 02-14-2006 03:20 PM

Bel Air Corvette Club car show in Maryland

Some members were inquiring about the BACC Concours Car show.
Site-Bob Bell Chevrolet.Rt1 Bel Air MD.21014 March 26
Concours is a Fancy name for judged car show.
Registration 7:00 am- 9:00 am
Meeting for entrants meeting 10:30 am
Concours,wash and show,peoples choice.
If you want to just attend to see the cars feel free to show up 12:00-4:00pm.
All are welcome.Usually we have 50 or more cars on display.
If you need directions or additional info please PM or Email me.
:cheers: :flag:

Mark Gray 02-14-2006 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by outnumbered
Some members were inquiring about the BACC Concours Car show.
Site-Bob Bell Chevrolet.Rt1 Bel Air MD.21014 March 26
Concours is a Fancy name for judged car show.
Registration 7:00 am- 9:00 am
Meeting for entrants meeting 10:30 am
Concours,wash and show,peoples choice.
If you want to just attend to see the cars feel free to show up 12:00-4:00pm.
All are welcome.Usually we have 50 or more cars on display.
If you need directions or additional info please PM or Email me.
:cheers: :flag:

Thanks! I've marked it on my calendar to see the show. Hope to see you there! How will I know you?

outnumbered 02-14-2006 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mark Gray
Thanks! I've marked it on my calendar to see the show. Hope to see you there! How will I know you?

I will be in the 06 silverZ.I am not sure what time I will be there.Pm me your cell # and I will call you sometime that morning.I will give you my #. :cheers:

02impactblue 02-14-2006 09:59 PM

I will be in the 06 silverZ.I am not sure what time I will be there.Pm me your cell # and I will call you sometime that morning.I will give you my #. :cheers:

You will still be suffering from jet lag from the trip back from hawaii! :lol:

waynet 02-14-2006 10:08 PM

Meet you there

Hey if I ever get mine from the museum I will meet you there. We are going to have a lot of silver Z's in MD! I guess I should have kept the red one. Second thought, Naaa! :thumbs:

outnumbered 02-14-2006 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by 02impactblue
You will still be suffering from jet lag from the trip back from hawaii! :lol:

:eek: :eek: :eek: I guess it will be a long day.Ofcourse I won't be alone.Right Buddy :rofl:

outnumbered 02-14-2006 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by waynet
Hey if I ever get mine from the museum I will meet you there. We are going to have a lot of silver Z's in MD! I guess I should have kept the red one. Second thought, Naaa! :thumbs:

Great! :thumbs: You will not regret the Silver. :D :flag:

waynet 02-14-2006 10:21 PM

#3 at museum

Its sitting on webcam #3 right now! I could not get there on Monday, due to being snowed in and delayed delivery till Monday the 20th. This February weather is not condusive to traveling to KY! Come on Monday.

outnumbered 02-14-2006 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by waynet
Its sitting on webcam #3 right now! I could not get there on Monday, due to being snowed in and delayed delivery till Monday the 20th. This February weather is not condusive to traveling to KY! Come on Monday.

We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.That's why I just did the dealer delivery and drove to Atlantic city. :yesnod:

vetdude 02-15-2006 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by Mark Gray

He'll be easy to spot - the only guy there with a sunburn!!! :lol: See you guys there (weather permitting) - I'll be in the Silver Z06 with the Silver wheels.

Foosh 02-15-2006 12:34 PM

Sounds fun.........I'll try to make it with my Z06.

vetdude 02-15-2006 02:15 PM

Whoa! That's five and a possible six Z06s going! Not counting owners that don't get on the forum. There's more discussion of the show over in the Regional Events Forum under Northeast. :thumbs:

outnumbered 02-15-2006 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by vetdude
Whoa! That's five and a possible six Z06s going! Not counting owners that don't get on the forum. There's more discussion of the show over in the Regional Events Forum under Northeast. :thumbs:

:cool: We have two other Z's in our club.A red one and a black one.Sounds like that plane better make it on time. :rofl:

vetdude 02-15-2006 02:21 PM

:cool: We have two other Z's in our club.A red one and a black one.Sounds like that plane better make it on time. :rofl:

I would leave Hawaii a day early so I wouldn't miss the show....

yeah, right! :lol:

ericdwong 02-23-2006 10:40 AM

I'm local but my car isn't show worthy... ah well.. I'll see what the others have to show.

outnumbered 02-23-2006 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by ericdwong
I'm local but my car isn't show worthy... ah well.. I'll see what the others have to show.

That's fine.My car is new and I won't show it!But I love to look at the cars and talk to everyone :D Hope to see you there. :cheers:

vetdude 02-23-2006 12:45 PM

That's fine.My car is new and I won't show it!But I love to look at the cars and talk to everyone :D Hope to see you there. :cheers:

:iagree: :thumbs:

ericdwong 02-23-2006 12:51 PM

The one thats always got my attention was RareVet, I've seen him in the 4th of July Parades, and Carlisle.

I also bought my rims from Chuck, another member here.

outnumbered 02-23-2006 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by ericdwong
The one thats always got my attention was RareVet, I've seen him in the 4th of July Parades, and Carlisle.

I also bought my rims from Chuck, another member here.

Rare Vet is :cool: Chuck has a nice collection as well. :thumbs:

Mike Siska 02-23-2006 04:24 PM

What the hey...My daughter and I will be there weather permitting. It's only a one hour 20 minute ride up 95... :thumbs:

Besides...gotta break up all that silver... :smash: