CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c4-parts-for-sale-wanted-55/)
-   -   Parting Out My 84 Soon (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c4-parts-for-sale-wanted/1511382-parting-out-my-84-soon.html)

Troy.Blackburn 09-28-2006 10:53 PM

Parting Out My 84 Soon

I'm going to be parting out my 84 Vette pretty soon... It's Red with a Tan Interior and Auto Transmission. I have a tinted top for it, I also have a Red top for a 86E-88 car. The interior is in pretty bad shape so don't bother asking about carpet, the seats need to be recovered, however they are solid. The car has about 100k miles on it, but the transmission was rebuilt about 7500 miles ago. The transmission came out of a 89 Camaro, so the output shaft was the wrong length, so it was cut to make it the proper length and installed in the car. I drove it about 5k miles and it works GREAT! I also have a NOS 84 hood that has never been installed on a car or painted if anyone is interested. I also have two 4+3 transmissions, one was rebuilt about 5000 miles ago and is ingreat shape, the other needs to be rebuilt which I already have the rebuild kits for both the manual and auto portions from Ecklers (includes hard parts). The rear bumper cover is from a 86 with the center brake light.

Anyway, if anyone have any parts requests, please feel free to email me. troy.blackburn@advanteck.net

I'm getting a lot of interest in different parts, which I appreciate. I'm also finding myself falling behind in getting back to people, especially requests that are posted to the forum, but not emailed to me. If you are interested in a part, please feel free of course to post to this thread, however if you would also please send me an email it will help me get back to you faster.

Thank You
Troy

Demonic85 09-29-2006 11:25 AM

I'm interested in the top. Smoke, blue, or bronze? what condition is it in? i'd like to see pictures and finally how much?:D

MikesRed85 09-29-2006 03:45 PM

Aftermarket Wheels ??

c4sforever 09-30-2006 06:14 AM

interested in right side headlight motor and one overdrive rebuild kit.

CFI-EFI 09-30-2006 11:29 AM

I am interested in the left rear inner wheel well panel.

RACE ON!!!

Brimis 09-30-2006 01:04 PM

I'd like to have the antenna, lug nuts and rear Y pipe.

vette850 09-30-2006 01:31 PM

I need the gas filler boot, and also the hardware for the spare tire including the tub to hold it up.

Troy.Blackburn 09-30-2006 02:27 PM

Thank you everyone for the interest in the parts... I've been a bit busy the past couple of days, but I will get back to everyone that has posted a parts request or emailed me no later than tomorrow, Sunday Oct 1st.

Thank You
Troy

Troy.Blackburn 09-30-2006 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by MikesRed85
Aftermarket Wheels ??

The wheels are the original factory wheels.

Thank You
Troy

pipe 09-30-2006 06:11 PM

Hey Troy i'm interested in the right front inner fenderwell the front part that the front bumper attaches to. THANKS Pipe

Dominic Sorresso 09-30-2006 07:09 PM

Troy,

I need the following:

1. Accelerator pedal assembly including the mounting plate on the
interior firewall.
2. Both rear speakers(non-Bose) IF they are in good condition and work.
3. Speaker grilles will Delco insignia.
4. Valve covers depending on the shape they're in.
5. Accelerator cable.

I'm in process of re-doing the interior, so I'd be interested in how soon I can have the parts.

C4boy 10-01-2006 12:05 AM

If you get a chance....how's the condition of your center console lid?

RRT vette 10-01-2006 06:05 AM

How is the digital dash instrument cluster (all lights show up?) and the headlight knob and shaft (still attached?). Thanks.

Are we talking, the whole car is being parted out?

dbaker 10-01-2006 12:42 PM

If your cluster is any good,I'd like a price on it.

It will fit an 85?

\db2
Carolina

flannel_man 10-01-2006 03:40 PM

new hood still available?

Dominic Sorresso 10-01-2006 10:48 PM

Also interested in radio antenna. Motor and mast if it works.

dbaker 10-02-2006 04:40 PM

Still need the cluster.

\db2
Caolina

Dominic Sorresso 10-02-2006 04:51 PM

Has anyone gotten a response yet to this??:confused:

Troy.Blackburn 10-02-2006 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Dominic Sorresso
Has anyone gotten a response yet to this??:confused:

Dominic -

Sorry for the delay... I had a few unexpected things come up over the past couple of days. You asked about the following...

1. Accelerator pedal assembly including the mounting plate on the
interior firewall. - I have this and am taking it out tonight to take pictures for you.
2. Both rear speakers(non-Bose) IF they are in good condition and work. - I'm pretty sure the speaker are shot, but I'll double check.
3. Speaker grilles will Delco insignia. - I have the speaker grills for the front only and they are in good condition, please let me know if you are interested.
4. Valve covers depending on the shape they're in. - I have a couple sets of 84 Valve Covers, however both have been Media Blasted because the paint was shot and I was going to repaint them.
5. Accelerator cable. - I'll pull this out tonight and take pictures as well.

You also asked about the antenna, It's gone, however I may be getting a 90 vette that I will be parting out in a few days and I believe it has a good antenna, I'll have to get back to you.

Thank You for you Patience.

Troy
troy.blackburn@advanteck.net

Troy.Blackburn 10-02-2006 06:32 PM

Sorry everyone... I had a couple of things come up over the weekend that required me to go out of town. I'm going to try and catch up with everyone tonight, though it might be a bit late.

Thank You
Troy
troy.blackburn@advanteck.net