CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Northeast (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/northeast-40/)
-   -   [EVENT} 3/25 PA Cruise In and Hang Out (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/northeast/1654858-event-3-25-pa-cruise-in-and-hang-out.html)

Rex Ruby 03-20-2007 06:44 PM

[EVENT} 3/25 PA Cruise In and Hang Out

SUNDAY March 25
9AM till?

Last week was a snow out:yesnod: So let's try for this Sunday, it supposed to be a nice spring day:thumbs:

This is going to be a dry run to really see what the level of interest is in a weekly meet at Ridley Creek State Park. We are copying the NYers as they have Captree every Sunday.

I'm figuring on meeting up at parking lot #14. If that is full we'll go to #12 and #11. See the map:
http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/STATEPAR...creek_mini.pdf
Here is more information on the park:
http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/statePar...dleycreek.aspx

Please post in any other forum you may be a member of.
Please email a link to this to all your car crazy friends.
Club member please let your club know about this.

If anyone wants to join me I'm leaving my house at 7AM for some breakfast then on to the park, let me know if I should expect you:)

Email me with any questions

nj02vette 03-20-2007 07:20 PM

I'm in........:cheers:

Coming from Marlton and meeting a GTO on the way, probably Deptford mall parking lot. Anyone else from SJ wanna meet up and cruise to the park

willisfast 03-20-2007 07:54 PM

I'm in looks like a good day on sunday high 58:steering:

philsy 03-20-2007 08:53 PM

I might be in , Ill have to see whats up with the wife. if so I would like to meet up with you guys at the Deptford mall and follow you there. I will let you know as we get closerto the week end.

Phil

jluke 03-20-2007 09:43 PM

We'll be there John. It's about time to get the Z out and give her a good run.

IMA 66 03-20-2007 10:38 PM

i'm in trying to get some others to come as well

mydreamcametrue 03-20-2007 11:02 PM

Im In

I'll be there for 9:00 - 9:30 see you then,

Larry

Mr Mojo 03-20-2007 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by nj02vette (Post 1559452039)
I'm in........:cheers:

Coming from Marlton and meeting a GTO on the way, probably Deptford mall parking lot. Anyone else from SJ wanna meet up and cruise to the park

What's your route? I may be able to hook up, that is if I can make it. All depends on Saturday.

If I travel alone(or with GeorgeZ) probably take NJTP to PA Turnpike. But we could detour and cruise down Route 70 to hook up with you. Let me know.

Mr Mojo 03-20-2007 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Mojo (Post 1559456277)
What's your route? I may be able to hook up, that is if I can make it. All depends on Saturday.

If I travel alone(or with GeorgeZ) probably take NJTP to PA Turnpike. But we could detour and cruise down Route 70 to hook up with you. Let me know.

DOh, just saw Deptford Mall, where exactly is that?

Rex Ruby 03-20-2007 11:15 PM

Looks like this is coming together.
Weather will be the big factor but it is looking good:thumbs:

I'm going to take mostly back roads from my house.
Leaving early to grab breakfast, which means you'd have to leave extra early:eek:

Mr Mojo 03-20-2007 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by IMA66/74 (Post 1559455652)
i'm in trying to get some others to come as well

Cool, if I make it, we need to discuss the Crab Trip.

CHEEZILA 03-20-2007 11:21 PM

I'm in.

John, If I can get off duty by 6:30 I'll meet up for breakfast, otherwise I'll see you guys at the park. I'm going to the dealership tomorrow so I don't know what I'll be in.

My big Bro confirmed he'll be there in his old ass Camaro, & is trying to get his buddies to show up in their old ass cars. :D

A forum member by the name of "moolys" PMed me, telling me he should be there.

& I'm still waiting to hear back from my neighbor, about him and his buddies showing up.

CHEEZILA 03-20-2007 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Mojo (Post 1559456287)
DOh, just saw Deptford Mall, where exactly is that?

Frank, It's in Deptford, New Jersey. :D

Seriously though here's the link http://www.deptfordmall.com/

nj02vette 03-21-2007 07:24 AM

I'm in Marlton, right by exit 4 of NJTP. If you want to hook up that's cool. My friend was coming from Blackwood, so Deptford seemed to be a good place to meetup. The deptford mall is just about the "corner" of 295/676/AC Expressway, so it should be convienent for everyone in jersey coming west. Easy to hop over Walt Whitman and 95 south from there. It a mall, so it obviously has a nice big parking lot.

Let me know, I'm not certain on the times yet, but planning on the earlier side.

Originally Posted by philsy (Post 1559453516)
I might be in , Ill have to see whats up with the wife. if so I would like to meet up with you guys at the Deptford mall and follow you there. I will let you know as we get closerto the week end.

Cool, we'll figure out where to meet later. I'm still trying to get my wife on board. She'd love to go, but we'd then have to fit the carseat in the TransAm and she'd drive that down.

Mr Mojo 03-21-2007 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by nj02vette (Post 1559458757)
I'm in Marlton, right by exit 4 of NJTP. If you want to hook up that's cool. My friend was coming from Blackwood, so Deptford seemed to be a good place to meetup. The deptford mall is just about the "corner" of 295/676/AC Expressway, so it should be convienent for everyone in jersey coming west. Easy to hop over Walt Whitman and 95 south from there. It a mall, so it obviously has a nice big parking lot.

Let me know, I'm not certain on the times yet, but planning on the earlier side.

OK, I'll try and let you know in time. LIke I said, it all depends on Saturday. I may be racing, and if I am, everything I need to do on Saturday, I'll have to do Sunday, but I may not race Saturday because I also have things that I have to do(as in no choice) and that may make me late for the races, in which case I won't race and get the things done that I need to get done, leaving me free for Sunday.

Early is not a problem for me, just ask anyone who's hung out with me.

capt.jc 03-21-2007 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Rex Ruby (Post 1559451551)
SUNDAY March 25
9AM till?

Last week was a snow out:yesnod: So let's try for this Sunday, it supposed to be a nice spring day:thumbs:

This is going to be a dry run to really see what the level of interest is in a weekly meet at Ridley Creek State Park. We are copying the NYers as they have Captree every Sunday.

I'm figuring on meeting up at parking lot #14. If that is full we'll go to #12 and #11. See the map:
http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/STATEPAR...creek_mini.pdf
Here is more information on the park:
http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/statePar...dleycreek.aspx

Please post in any other forum you may be a member of.
Please email a link to this to all your car crazy friends.
Club member please let your club know about this.

If anyone wants to join me I'm leaving my house at 7AM for some breakfast then on to the park, let me know if I should expect you:)

Email me with any questions

Where are we having breakfast ? :)

PA Z06 03-21-2007 07:45 AM

John hopefully I will make the next one if the turn out is good.

j3studio 03-21-2007 07:52 AM

Starting to get excited ...

:willy:

... first get-together of the season.

:thumbs:

DanS711 03-21-2007 08:54 AM

John,

We have 3 coming from CCDV so far, expecting more by weeks end.

MOJO if you are coming in the Pa T Pike we are meeting up at the Virginia Drive slip ramp just before Ft. Washington exit. (Time to be determined)

Sounds like we may have a pretyy good turnout!

DS

footba4672 03-21-2007 10:37 AM

so far all looks good.....see you there between 930 and 10