CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C4 Tech/Performance (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c4-tech-performance-48/)
-   -   South Louisiana Corvette Challenge (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c4-tech-performance/184361-south-louisiana-corvette-challenge.html)

Nitro Junkie 11-15-2001 08:32 PM

South Louisiana Corvette Challenge

Friday 11/23 at No Problem Raceway. Gates open at noon for test and tune, time trials at 6:00. Hope I gave enough advance notice for you guys this time.
http://www.noproblemraceway.com Directions on web page

CaneinBatonRouge 11-15-2001 09:00 PM

Re: South Louisiana Corvette Challenge (Nitro Junkie)

Hey Nitro Junkie, is that part of their Turkey Weekend races, or separate? Are you coming to State Capitol tommorrow night? I'll be at both. :cheers: :flag

Nitro Junkie 11-15-2001 11:32 PM

Re: South Louisiana Corvette Challenge (CaneinBatonRouge)

Cane, I wrecked my car today (see post in C4 General) so I won't be at State Capitol tomorrow. Willtry to make it to No Problem next week. Laddie Rousell set up the Corvette Challenge with the track operator. I hope I can make it. Hope to meet you there.

Nitro Junkie 11-20-2001 10:03 AM

ttt

mackeyred96 11-20-2001 08:59 PM

Good luck, I hope your is as successful as ours here in the northeast.

CaneinBatonRouge 11-22-2001 09:46 AM

Is anybody else coming? :flag

Nitro Junkie 11-22-2001 04:20 PM

Cane, we should have cars from BRCC (Baton Rouge), GNOCC (NO), CCCC (NO), CCC (Houma) and possibly others. Come on out. I will be spectating :(, but will be cheering everyone on.

ZBRA 11-22-2001 08:03 PM

Friday 11/23 at No Problem Raceway. Gates open at noon for test and tune, time trials at 6:00. Hope I gave enough advance notice for you guys this time.
http://www.noproblemraceway.com Directions on web page
Why the Hell is it on a Friday? I understand why the recent Ferrari event at NPR was on a Friday......Ferrari owners can typically miss a day of work.

I would go, but I will be at work. How about a Sunday next time? I have run two Auto-Xs at NPR because they were on Sundays.

CaneinBatonRouge 11-22-2001 08:39 PM

Re: South Louisiana Corvette Challenge (ZBRA)

ZBRA, NPR is having racing all three days this weekend, I'll be there Sunday also, for the bracket racing. You should come out. :flag

77classic 11-24-2001 01:42 AM

update

It was a great race tonight, cane is was great to meet you. I ran my best time tonight 13.52 :D :D :D :D :D I forgot what cane ran I think it was like 13.55. Nitro Junkie got his car put back together for the race :D I will let him tell you his time :D AND THE WINNERS WAS CORVETTEMAN3.................. AGAIN
we will be doing it again soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaneinBatonRouge 11-24-2001 09:34 AM

Re: South Louisiana Corvette Challenge (77classic)

Shane, it was good meeting you. I'm going back Sunday to race in pure street. Hopefully, I got that final round redlight out of my system. :cheers: :flag

77classic 11-24-2001 09:52 AM

cool, let me know how you do :D :D good luck

corvetteman3 11-24-2001 11:42 AM

WOW What great fun. Wish more of you guys could have been there.

mackeyred96 11-24-2001 12:22 PM

update

It was a great race tonight, cane is was great to meet you. I ran my best time tonight 13.52 :D :D :D :D :D I forgot what cane ran I think it was like 13.55. Nitro Junkie got his car put back together for the race :D I will let him tell you his time :D AND THE WINNERS WAS CORVETTEMAN3.................. AGAIN
we will be doing it again soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How was your car count????????????

77classic 11-24-2001 01:22 PM

Re: South Louisiana Corvette Challenge (mackeyred96)

AT first we had 10 cars going to race, one by one they decied not to race. Ita was a long night, They had a car blow a motor and shut the track down for a hour, a ot of people left because of that . my car was very cool for that run :D

mackeyred96 11-24-2001 01:33 PM

10 car is good even if they didn't all race. If you keep having these races and talking it up here on the forum you'll do fine but you can't give up because you think you draw enough cars. THey will come.
John

77classic 11-24-2001 01:40 PM

you are welcome to come down here and race. but I think its a long drive for you :cheers: :D

J Z06 11-24-2001 04:55 PM

Good luck, I hope your is as successful as ours here in the northeast.
I was going to say the same thing...Good Luck! We didn't start with as many cars as we have now(Obviously) but hopefully it'll grow for you.