CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Corvette General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-general-discussion-74/)
-   -   Tom Lancaster of TOMZ Wheels (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-general-discussion/2038393-tom-lancaster-of-tomz-wheels.html)

LoneStarSoldier 05-29-2008 06:50 PM

Tom Lancaster of TOMZ Wheels

Just got a email from one of our club's past president's....She forwarded a email from Mary, Tom's wife stating that his cancer has spread and he is not doing well at all......I know alot of you have purchased from him since he become a Sponsoring Dealer....Keep him in your thoughts and prayers......
:flag: :flag:

not08crmanymore 05-29-2008 06:55 PM

:sadangel:

PAUZAO 05-29-2008 07:02 PM

That is terrible news.:sadangel:

RicK T 05-29-2008 07:05 PM

Sorry to hear that. :sadangel:

AORoads 05-29-2008 07:43 PM

Only good thoughts for our "Tomz"!!! Good luck, man. We're pulling for you. :cheers:

User 020720 05-29-2008 07:48 PM

Hoping for the best. :sadangel:

talon90 05-29-2008 07:53 PM

I hadn't heard that Tom was sick. That is very, very sad news. My heartfelt prayers go out to Tom and his family. :sadangel: Live every day folks. We just don't know what will happen.

johnodrake 05-29-2008 08:25 PM

:sadangel: Very sad news. Praying for the best :blueangel:

SilverScorp 05-29-2008 08:38 PM

Hang in there Tom :sadangel:

burtonbl103 05-29-2008 08:51 PM

:sadangel:

TomLzzz 06-01-2008 11:43 AM

Hi all, I was surprised and maybe a little embarrassed to find this thread this morning. On the other hand it is always a good thing to have support and prayers when you are having difficult times and I certainly appreciate the good wishes.

As the news is out I will go ahead and let everyone know where I am at right now. I have Prostrate cancer which in most cases is very treatable. Unfortunately it is advanced and has spread outside the prostrate which causes some complications. The last few weeks have been real tough with all the tests that have been done and the travel involved as we decided to have treatment at MD Anderson in Houston.

The good news is that I am not on my deathbed quite yet and apparently they have run out of tests they can do to me right now which is a relief. I am very confident I am getting the best care possible and comfortable with my prognosis.

Thanks again

Tom

ttomczak 06-01-2008 11:46 AM

Our prayers are with you Tom, best of luck!

talon90 06-01-2008 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by TomLzzz (Post 1565705267)
Hi all, I was surprised and maybe a little embarrassed to find this thread this morning. On the other hand it is always a good thing to have support and prayers when you are having difficult times and I certainly appreciate the good wishes.

As the news is out I will go ahead and let everyone know where I am at right now. I have Prostrate cancer which in most cases is very treatable. Unfortunately it is advanced and has spread outside the prostrate which causes some complications. The last few weeks have been real tough with all the tests that have been done and the travel involved as we decided to have treatment at MD Anderson in Houston.

The good news is that I am not on my deathbed quite yet and apparently they have run out of tests they can do to me right now which is a relief. I am very confident I am getting the best care possible and comfortable with my prognosis.

Thanks again

Tom

Tom,

Thank you so much for taking the time to update the board. You are in our thoughts and prayers and I wish you Godspeed for a full recovery. Prostate can be treated (I know two survivors myself). Here's hoping that you are back on your feet and good as new soon.

Paul :blueangel:

RicK T 06-01-2008 11:50 AM

Best wishes Tom. We're thinking about you. :blueangel:

AORoads 06-01-2008 11:52 AM

Thanks again

Tom

All of the very best to you, Tom. And as you already know that is one of the finest hospitals in the world for your treatment. Luck and prayers be with you. :thumbs: :cheers:

*FAÇADE* 06-01-2008 11:52 AM

:sadangel: Prayers sent! :sadangel:

ILLUSHN 06-01-2008 05:47 PM

Best of luck to you! :blueangel:

Keith N 06-01-2008 06:11 PM

Tom - Best wishes and God Bless!

Miaugi 06-01-2008 10:16 PM

:blueangel:

torch2000vert 06-01-2008 11:17 PM

Thanks again

Tom

God bless you Tom and please hang in there. MY uncle just beat the same cancer which had also spread. It took a while but he was able to beat it.My thoughts and preys are with you. :blueangel: