CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   In loving memory of lost CorvetteForum Brothers and Sisters (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/in-loving-memory-of-lost-corvetteforum-brothers-and-sisters-146/)
-   -   Donovan Dreher AKA DonoZ06 (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/in-loving-memory-of-lost-corvetteforum-brothers-and-sisters/2510683-donovan-dreher-aka-donoz06.html)

Daffy 01-19-2010 06:07 PM

Donovan Dreher AKA DonoZ06

We lost a great friend over the past weekend. There are no details as to the cause of death yet. I'm still in shock myself but I thought I should at least share what I know about this..I'm gonna miss you a lot Dono. 18 January 2010Donovan E. DreherDreher, Donovan E. Fairport: January 8, 2010, suddenly at age 43. He is survived by his children, Hayden and Bobbie Steeprock; father, Robert (Dian) Dreher; mother, Vera Dreher; sister, Darby Dreher. Donovan was a Computer Security Supervisor for Bank of America in Rochester. Services ar...e being held at the convenience of the family. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Camp Good Days and Special Times in his memory. Arrangements by: R. H. Keenan Funeral Home 223-4840 or 223-0094

yamahajo 01-19-2010 08:47 PM

Still so young. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. :sadangel:

Corvette Kid 01-19-2010 11:00 PM

I too was shocked to hear of this today. Donovan was a super nice guy, fun to race with and to throw back a few cold ones with. My heart goes out to his family and all his loved ones, he will be missed. Thanks for posting it here, Andy.

Vetteman Jack 01-19-2010 11:23 PM

:sadangel::sadangel: Prayers for his family.

Freshmoney7 01-19-2010 11:27 PM

:sadangel::sadangel::sadangel:

ZR-71 01-20-2010 01:19 AM

How sad :sadangel:

das 02 vette 03-26-2014 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by ZR-71 (Post 1572815110)
How sad :sadangel:

I joined this forum quite some time ago and never thought to look for anything when Donovan passed. I got to know him pretty well through a mutual friend we would hang out at his place and talk cars and home brewing some nights. I finally convinced him to sell me his vette after 6 months or so. He was a very fun person to be around and had lots of stories to tell. I still have his vette and I know he would love it if he could see it today.

Corvette Kid 03-30-2014 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by das 02 vette (Post 1586498647)
I joined this forum quite some time ago and never thought to look for anything when Donovan passed. I got to know him pretty well through a mutual friend we would hang out at his place and talk cars and home brewing some nights. I finally convinced him to sell me his vette after 6 months or so. He was a very fun person to be around and had lots of stories to tell. I still have his vette and I know he would love it if he could see it today.

We never did hear how he died. Do you have anymore information on that?

das 02 vette 03-30-2014 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by Corvette Kid (Post 1586532349)
We never did hear how he died. Do you have anymore information on that?

I didnt know his family really so I was not told in great detail. I was told second hand from the friend that introduced us that it was a very aggresive cancer unfortunately.

Daffy 12-08-2016 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by das 02 vette (Post 1586498647)

I was co-driving with him the day he wrecked the Z.