CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C3 Tech/Performance (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c3-tech-performance-3/)
-   -   GRRR ... OMG (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c3-tech-performance/256147-grrr-omg.html)

78PCECAR 03-13-2002 12:35 AM

GRRR ... OMG

ok this is really pissing me off .... my friend had his name on msn set to Pass Me The Keys To My ZXT So I Can Start My Husslin " and i told him that he couldnt hussle SHIZNIT in his Z . He started to get mad and say o chevy is crap get a nissan and im like F-U its crap its better than nissan. hes got a 1988 limited edition zx turbo nothin done to it , ill get a pic once find out how to put images on here which i need help doing ... what are your guys views on this .... 88 nissan or 78 pace car

[Modified by 78PCECAR, 12:40 AM 3/13/2002]

Smokehouse69 03-13-2002 12:37 AM

Re: GRRR ... OMG (78PCECAR)

Huh? :confused: I thought most of you guys in B.C. spoke English! :D
Just kidding, Spank him!

[Modified by Smokehouse69, 10:38 PM 3/12/2002]

daniel77350 03-13-2002 12:38 AM

he's doing it to get under your skin...just agree with him...he'll get bored and stop.

Daniel

78PCECAR 03-13-2002 12:42 AM

Re: GRRR ... OMG

can anyone help me on how to get images loaded ? im not sure it does bracket img bracket then the same thing .... :U right and the help doesnt work either :bs

Metal Wulf 03-13-2002 12:43 AM

whatever you do don't race him or he'll be right...

Stingy74 03-13-2002 12:45 AM

Re: GRRR ... OMG (Metal_Wulf)

Perhaps he's been dippin into the B.C. bud? :lol:

78PCECAR 03-13-2002 12:58 AM

Re: GRRR ... OMG (Metal_Wulf)

o i know hes right for sure about being faster but ill just do a couple mods to put him back in my dust. but he said he can get more looks in his z than in my vette .. HOW DO I POST AN IMAGE ????? HOW DO I POST AN IMAGE ????

Metal Wulf 03-13-2002 01:01 AM

you need the pic on the net somewhere first then when you post hit the image button, then you'll see a couple sets of brackets, put the address to the pic in between the sets of brackets... []location[]

gerry c 03-13-2002 03:39 AM

but he said he can get more looks in his z than in my vette ..
Just tell him, sure you get more looks... everybody is looking and wondering how that thing escaped the junk-yard.....

Eddie 70 03-13-2002 09:24 AM

Re: GRRR ... OMG (gerry c)

You have already registered here. Why not start a webpage here. You can upload images to it and post pictures from there. That is what I do.

Neo Fender 03-13-2002 09:45 AM

Yo G-money,

Your hO-MeE is perpetraitin' a fraud. You need to lay the cut sTRaiGhT on his AZZ. If I wer U I'd be in fuLL eFFeKt, kickin' it like a mAD gAnGsTA. You neED to be up in that Wit yo crAZeE skillZ. ChECk It. PEACE OUT.

78PCECAR 03-13-2002 06:57 PM

Re: GRRR ... OMG (Neo Fender)

Wut up

I aint about to bust a mutha $*#@&* Cap In His butt. Hes Just Gettin All Up Inside My Nerves. He aint tryin ta start sum $h!zn!t wit me, and thats fa sho cuz he knows damn well that if id have to get up in his business i would set my foot deep deep in his butt, and teach that mu-f%*$a a lessin

LOL .. Whoa I Just turned Black ... DOPE

78PCECAR 03-13-2002 07:00 PM

Re: GRRR ... OMG

k kewl i think im gonna make a site about my corvette then and thanks for the help with posting images

VetteBoy1979 03-13-2002 07:10 PM

I beat one of those when I was 15 and had my learners permit and my dad in the car :cool:

bence13_33 03-13-2002 07:21 PM

I think the ZX Turbo will probably whip you silly. Sorry, you wanted my honest opinion right? The fact of the matter is that the L48 and L82 are REALLY lacking in the power department. All is not lost though, both the L48 & L82 respond really well to modifications. Good luck.

P.S. Don't race him, it will drive him nuts and he will never know for sure if he can beat the almighty 'Vette.

flood 03-13-2002 07:34 PM

Re: GRRR ... OMG (bence13_33)

Get yourself a set of vortec heads and intake, new cam.... and perhaps exhaust ... but then you move up to another level of competition, you will get tired of beating up on 80's imports.

The real trick is to not let him get to you.

[Modified by flood, 5:41 PM 3/13/2002]

Shark Racer 03-18-2002 04:47 AM

Sorry for such a late reply to this topic, but 9/10 times, the person who wants to race is a person who is confident they can beat you... either your car, or you.
I would be willing to bet that I'd lose 100% of the time if I considered to race by the other person's standards. I have raced before, but have never raced "past the speed limit". I see how quick I can get my car to the limit and if the other person feels like doing 100 in a 45, that's up to them. If they want to feel like they won, that's up to them too. I've lost and won a few different times in my 'vette, once to a glorified VW(Audi S4, ouch), once to a '92 'vette(no pride lost there). I've beaten on my share of 'stangs and ricers too, but in the end it really doesn't matter to me how my car compares to other people's cars. I live for every chance I can get to drive the car, even if I consider it slow(which I do right now).
All that said, yes, I am modifying my car to have over 400 hp, and no I do not plan on taking it to the strip. I just want to do this for me, to have fun in my own little way, knowing full well what I *have*. A Corvette, and a fast one at that...
Of course, now all I have is a Corvette, but that is no bad way to start whatsoever! Sure, my car has problems, but every time my mind drifts off to a new C5, I reflect on all the time I've spent in/with/without and crying over my car. Yeah... may not have a new Corvette, but I have a Corvette, and that's all that matters.
Win or lose, he's just driving a damn Datsun/Nissan. Ugly too. Let him have his fun and ignore him, you're driving a living legend and he's driving a piece of... em, abstract art.
-Steve

RaC3R 03-18-2002 05:29 AM

Re: GRRR ... OMG (Pacin'California)

Well said, Pacin'. :cheers:
:chevy

ylose 03-18-2002 03:53 PM

Re: GRRR ... OMG (RaC3R)

Well said, Pacin'. :cheers:
:chevy
My thoughts exactly.... :yesnod: ...then again...My 400+ HP would eat him for a snack.... :lol: :lol:

[Modified by ylose, 1:53 PM 3/18/2002]

tshort 03-18-2002 04:06 PM

Re: GRRR ... OMG (RaC3R)

http://www.corvetteforum.cc/zeroimg/...withstupid.gif