CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Corvette General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-general-discussion-74/)
-   -   *GROUP BUY* Apsis' Prestige SuperDeluxe/UltraDeluxe Seats...one shot offer...pix (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-general-discussion/2812812-group-buy-apsis-prestige-superdeluxe-ultradeluxe-seats-one-shot-offer-pix.html)

rrankins 05-30-2017 01:19 AM

Would be interested in a price list. I;d be looking for the SuperDeluxe in black leather, possibly yellow stitching, with the cutouts for harness
My seats are LT3 option seats with memory and heated and want to retain the side impact airbags.
Mainly looking for a factory replacement with the harness cutouts for HPDEs.
Also, cannot increase the height of the seat as I barely have enough clearance now with the OEM seats when I have my helmet on.
Thanks.

apsisusa 05-31-2017 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by rrankins (Post 1594841013)
Would be interested in a price list. I;d be looking for the SuperDeluxe in black leather, possibly yellow stitching, with the cutouts for harness
My seats are LT3 option seats with memory and heated and want to retain the side impact airbags.
Mainly looking for a factory replacement with the harness cutouts for HPDEs.
Also, cannot increase the height of the seat as I barely have enough clearance now with the OEM seats when I have my helmet on.
Thanks.

If you want to keep the side airbag then you can't go with the SuperDeluxe Seat. This SuperDeluxe Seat has back panel and it blocks the side airbag.

So your next option is to go with UltraDeluxe Seat. This UltraDeluxe Seat will reuse ALL of your stock features including the side airbag.

Although we never make the UltraDeluxe Seat with triangles for harness yet, but it can be done. Just need more lead time for production.

The seats won't increase the height since we reuse the stock seat frame.

Beef97 05-31-2017 12:28 PM

Interested also! UltraDeluxe seat for 2010 Grand sport. Viperj79@hotmail.com

rrankins 05-31-2017 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by apsisusa (Post 1594849938)
If you want to keep the side airbag then you can't go with the SuperDeluxe Seat. This SuperDeluxe Seat has back panel and it blocks the side airbag.

So your next option is to go with UltraDeluxe Seat. This UltraDeluxe Seat will reuse ALL of your stock features including the side airbag.

Although we never make the UltraDeluxe Seat with triangles for harness yet, but it can be done. Just need more lead time for production.

The seats won't increase the height since we reuse the stock seat frame.

Okay, thanks for the clarification.
So yes, I'd be interested in the UltraDeluxe if harness cutouts can be put in.
Guess I'd also consider giving up the side airbag if it's much cheaper to go that route for a harness compatible seat.
I assume the conversion provides a plug for the side impact airbag so that the front impact airbags would still work?
Please PM me a price list/quote so I can consider the available options.

Thanks.

apsisusa 05-31-2017 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by rrankins (Post 1594850822)
Okay, thanks for the clarification.
So yes, I'd be interested in the UltraDeluxe if harness cutouts can be put in.
Guess I'd also consider giving up the side airbag if it's much cheaper to go that route for a harness compatible seat.
I assume the conversion provides a plug for the side impact airbag so that the front impact airbags would still work?
Please PM me a price list/quote so I can consider the available options.

Thanks.

Pm sent

If you go with SuperDeluxe Seat then you need to buy a bypass device to avoid the airbag light.