CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Northern California (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/northern-california-126/)
-   -   Force Fed Performance in Sacramento (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/northern-california/2963732-force-fed-performance-in-sacramento.html)

Nosferatu333 12-09-2011 07:48 PM

Force Fed Performance in Sacramento

Any opinions good or bad. Specifically tuning and general installs?

Not much luck in searching.
Care less about one of the owners getting hit up with drug charges. Im concerned about the quality of thier work.

Does anyone know of Advance Dyno in Suisun does dyno tuning??

Thanks in advance all.

FastGhost 12-09-2011 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Nosferatu333 (Post 1579430544)
Any opinions good or bad. Specifically tuning and general installs?

Not much luck in searching.
Care less about one of the owners getting hit up with drug charges. Im concerned about the quality of thier work.

Does anyone know of Advance Dyno in Suisun does dyno tuning??

Thanks in advance all.

Advance Dyno in Suisun has been out of business for awhile now.
Synergy is your best bet for tunning.:thumbs:

youngrigo 12-11-2011 06:00 PM

I second Synergy!

Nosferatu333 12-11-2011 06:37 PM

I live in Vacaville and was looking for something closer. Newtech in hayward installed and tuned my procharger and arh longtubes. I was very satisfied. But they are so far away and they are a pain to get ahold of. Where is this synergy? And will h

Nosferatu333 12-11-2011 06:38 PM

I live in Vacaville and was looking for something closer. Newtech in hayward installed and tuned my procharger and arh longtubes. I was very satisfied. But they are so far away and they are a pain to get ahold of. Where is this synergy? And will they answer their phones.

mickey_7106 12-12-2011 02:16 AM

Msi?

hardcore4sure 12-12-2011 04:19 AM

I think RSD is closer to you but have no personel knowledge of their rep.

hungryhippo 12-12-2011 11:54 AM

I think synergy is near newtech. when I was emailing them about a tune for my denali, they replied really fast. I ended up just getting a programmer though.

youngrigo 12-12-2011 12:13 PM

I would only let Synergy tune my cars .... for general installs you can also go to Abel Chevrolet in Rio vista! They do great work too. RSD is the old advanced dyno I believe with a new name

Steve@RSD 12-12-2011 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by youngrigo (Post 1579451318)
I would only let Synergy tune my cars .... for general installs you can also go to Abel Chevrolet in Rio vista! They do great work too. RSD is the old advanced dyno I believe with a new name

RSD is not the old Advanced Dyno. We do not have a Dyno and never have.

Exotica 12-12-2011 01:16 PM

Another vote for Synergy. They are located in Fremont. A significant drive, yes...but well worth it.

The owner's name is Rick and he is very good. www dot synergymotorsports dot net. He is good about getting back to people and can probably answer any questions you have.

He also is the only one in the area that I know of that uses a load bearing dyno.

ptroxx 12-12-2011 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Steve@RSD (Post 1579451489)
RSD is not the old Advanced Dyno. We do not have a Dyno and never have.

+1 that RSD isnt the old AD...

FastGhost 12-12-2011 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Exotica (Post 1579451920)
Another vote for Synergy. They are located in Fremont. A significant drive, yes...but well worth it.

The owner's name is Rick and he is very good. www dot synergymotorsports dot net. He is good about getting back to people and can probably answer any questions you have.

He also is the only one in the area that I know of that uses a load bearing dyno.

:iagree:
I have used all the tunners in the bay area and always end up at Synergy to straighten out the other tunners mistakes (I used other tunners for convenience of being closer or cheaper)...Synergy's Rick knows his stuff. After looking at your tune he will say "You could have saved money coming to me FIRST". Very true!

doje 12-12-2011 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by FastGhost (Post 1579452990)
:iagree:
I have used all the tunners in the bay area and always end up at Synergy to straighten out the other tunners mistakes (I used other tunners for convenience of being closer or cheaper)...Synergy's Rick knows his stuff. After looking at your tune he will say "You could have saved money coming to me FIRST". Very true!

:iagree: I had a South Bay tuner do my car and when Rick retuned it he not only gave me back a smoother, more powerful car, but he fixed some major issues (mistakes) that could have grenaded my motor. :ack:

tlove32 12-12-2011 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by doje (Post 1579453032)
:iagree: I had a South Bay tuner do my car and when Rick retuned it he not only gave me back a smoother, more powerful car, but he fixed some major issues (mistakes) that could have grenaded my motor. :ack:

Same here. Just call Rick the "Fix It Man" :rock:

FRiCK916 12-14-2011 07:45 AM

Pleased Force Fed customer here. They tuned my CTS-V and my current 02' C5Z... Bill is a good dude and is very knowledgable. Keith, the owner comes in every once in awhile, bill is pretty much running the show these days.

Nosferatu333 12-14-2011 09:04 AM

Thanks for input frick. I have crossed them out cause I couldn't get any current direct positive feedback. I have time to decide. So i plan on visiting force fed, synergy and a local tuner bullit is gonna introduce me too.

Then ill decide.

Thanks again all for their respective inputs.