CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Tech/Performance (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-tech-performance-101/)
-   -   Vengeance Racing review (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-tech-performance/3099246-vengeance-racing-review.html)

SavannahVette13 07-25-2012 02:48 PM

Vengeance Racing review

Hey everyone,

I have a 2007 z51 c6. I've owned it since brand new. I have been slowly modding it for the past 5 years with the basics cai, exhaust, tune, wheels, audio, etc. I finally for the past few months been ordering/finding parts for my heads/cam install. I have had my car tuned by vengeance racing in the past and they did a great job and had the the best hospitality(this was 2 years ago).

I just got back from vengeance this past weekend and had them do my heads/cam and tune swap. I have to say everything was spectacular. I have been emailing Ron back and forth for the past few months on quotes and adding different things. He has been very responsive and has great insight. He helped me with every decision I had to make. I work mon-fri and I told Ron I wouldn't be able to take two days off work for the swap. So he figured a way for them to work on my car on a Friday and Saturday. This worked out perfect for me. From the moment i arrived the hospitality was excellent. Everyone was cool and just as nice as they could be. We did run into some issues as you always do when working with cars. I forgot to bring my offset rockers for my ls3 swap. Ron found a set for me and instead of being stuck there offered me them to put on my vehicle. This was awesome because I was sure I would be stuck there until Monday for the local dealership to open and hope they had them in stock. The swap carried late into the evening Saturday and Ron, charlie and mike stayed to make sure it got done. Overall I would like to thank Vengeance for the great workmanship and hospitality. I def would recommend them to everyone. I will drive 4 hours from savannah Everytime because of how good they treat their customers. I even left some parts on accident and Ron is going to ship them down to me. By far the best Lsx shop in my opinion.

If you havnt tried vengeance racing out yet, you definitely need to. If you want to know more about what I did with car message me. I will post a new thread sooner or later with my build.

Thanks

Amit

Daniel@Vengeance 07-25-2012 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by SavannahVette13 (Post 1581403188)
Hey everyone,

I have a 2007 z51 c6. I've owned it since brand new. I have been slowly modding it for the past 5 years with the basics cai, exhaust, tune, wheels, audio, etc. I finally for the past few months been ordering/finding parts for my heads/cam install. I have had my car tuned by vengeance racing in the past and they did a great job and had the the best hospitality(this was 2 years ago).

I just got back from vengeance this past weekend and had them do my heads/cam and tune swap. I have to say everything was spectacular. I have been emailing Ron back and forth for the past few months on quotes and adding different things. He has been very responsive and has great insight. He helped me with every decision I had to make. I work mon-fri and I told Ron I wouldn't be able to take two days off work for the swap. So he figured a way for them to work on my car on a Friday and Saturday. This worked out perfect for me. From the moment i arrived the hospitality was excellent. Everyone was cool and just as nice as they could be. We did run into some issues as you always do when working with cars. I forgot to bring my offset rockers for my ls3 swap. Ron found a set for me and instead of being stuck there offered me them to put on my vehicle. This was awesome because I was sure I would be stuck there until Monday for the local dealership to open and hope they had them in stock. The swap carried late into the evening Saturday and Ron, charlie and mike stayed to make sure it got done. Overall I would like to thank Vengeance for the great workmanship and hospitality. I def would recommend them to everyone. I will drive 4 hours from savannah Everytime because of how good they treat their customers. I even left some parts on accident and Ron is going to ship them down to me. By far the best Lsx shop in my opinion.

If you havnt tried vengeance racing out yet, you definitely need to. If you want to know more about what I did with car message me. I will post a new thread sooner or later with my build.

Thanks

Amit

Thank YOU Amit for voicing your experience with us! :cheers: GREAT doing business with you sir, and give us a call if you ever need anything in the future!!

navy99vert 07-25-2012 07:45 PM

:thumbs::thumbs::rock:

BLKCLOUD 07-25-2012 08:52 PM

Good info!

Ryan...sent y'all an e-mail earlier today concerning some mods I'd like to do. Looking forward to hearing what y'all have to say!

cantrelmitl 07-25-2012 08:57 PM

Nothing but :thumbs::thumbs: Customer Service to me for last 3 years. Ron, Mike, Charlie, Kevin, and Ryan are at the Very TOP of LSX shops for sure!
Mike C :thumbs:

truckplay 07-29-2012 06:19 PM

I agree

Last year when I blew up my car I emailed Kevin and asked him for advise on how I could upgrade on the rebuild. He was great, even taking the time to return my email on July 4th. He answered all my questions and had my parts there when I showed up to pick them up a few days later.
I did all the work myself in my garage & when I started the engine I knew I made the right move. I later went by to have Mike tune the car and it runs like a beast. All in all they helped me turn a disaster into a real head turner. Folks in traffic like to sit behind the car and watch it SHAKE and when they get next to me they roll down the windows smile and give me a thumbs up.

great folks

I highly recommend them

Tom