CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-parts-for-sale-wanted-115/)
-   -   FS: Superior 4-Post USA made & Moto-Mat (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-parts-for-sale-wanted/3184358-fs-superior-4-post-usa-made-and-moto-mat.html)

Mickbee 12-17-2012 09:38 PM

FS: Superior 4-Post USA made & Moto-Mat

2 Attachment(s)
UPDATE: THe lift is now in Westchester County New York Convenient from CT, NJ, & PA.

NEW PRICE: $1800.00

I am placing my four post 7,000LB vehicle lift for sale.

Details:

- Manufacturer: Superior Lifts - USA Made version
- Model: SR-7H
- Powder coated red -upgrade
- 2 Cross bridges (for place vehicle on stands tranny jack, etc) - upgrade
- Aluminum Ramps (diamond plate) - upgrade
- Removable casters to move the lift (can be moved with a vehicle on or off)
- 3 plastic drip trays - upgrade/extra
- Optional reservoir relocation bracket (moves the tank out of the way) - upgrade
- Lifetime parts (including hydraulics ) warrantee

The lift has been mostly used for storing Corvettes (stack one vehicle over the other) and general maintenance (oil changes, brakes, suspension, lift, etc) nothing extreme.

Hydraulic system is powered by standard 110V home outlet

When I purchased the lift I shopped ALL major competitors. DO NOT be fooled by the cheap Chinese versions.

The following is link to Superlifts, a seller of Superior links.
http://www.superlifts.com/fourpostlifts/sr7h.html

NOTE: My lift is all red with the exception of the 2 loading ramps, not the aluminum drip covers or lift platform as shown on the Superlift site.

I paid $4000.00 for the lift and all accessories

[b}NEW PRICE: $1,800.00 CASH -- YOU MUST PICKUP in Westchester County New York[/B]

Lift partially disassembled and ready for pick up.

Email me at mickbeeATearthlink.net. NOTE: replace the "AT" with @ in the email address.

Mickbee 12-19-2012 07:22 AM

ttt

BAMAGOLFER 12-19-2012 09:07 AM

e-mail sent about flooring. :cheers:

Flame Red 12-19-2012 09:33 AM

Gosh, I wish I had the $ and the room for a lift like this. Why do things like this always come up during the holidays?

Viz 12-19-2012 09:39 AM

For floorspace planning purposes, which model number do you have?
Thanks..
Viz

ZO ZICK 12-19-2012 09:52 AM

If you were closer I would take it

crAzy 12-19-2012 10:46 AM

Curious did you get reinforced concrete where you put up the lift/posts? My dad just recently built a shop and he is wanting to put up a 4 post lift. I think he did get certain parts of the floor reinforced with more concrete for this exact reason.

speedraider 12-19-2012 10:51 AM

let see some pictures of everything.

Mickbee 12-19-2012 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by BAMAGOLFER (Post 1582606669)
e-mail sent about flooring. :cheers:

Pix sent. I sent you another reply via email this evening but I received failed delivery notice.

Let me know if you didn't receive the reply.

Thanks for chatting!!

Steve

Mickbee 12-19-2012 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Flame Red (Post 1582606872)
Gosh, I wish I had the $ and the room for a lift like this. Why do things like this always come up during the holidays?

Perfect time to buy yourself a nice gift. ;)

Email replied!! :cheers:

Mickbee 12-19-2012 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Viz (Post 1582606911)
For floorspace planning purposes, which model number do you have?
Thanks..
Viz

The lift model is a Superior Lifts - Model 7H. It is rated for 7000 lbs.

Superior made me a custom bracket to relocate the fluid tank form the side to the rear of the post. The huge benefit is a reduction in the foot print of the lift. It requires approximately 6" less side space, allowing you to place it close to the wall and/or easily walk between the lift and wall/other vehicle.

Let me know if you have any other questions!!

Steve :cheers:

Mickbee 12-19-2012 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by crAzy03Z06 (Post 1582607393)
Curious did you get reinforced concrete where you put up the lift/posts? My dad just recently built a shop and he is wanting to put up a 4 post lift. I think he did get certain parts of the floor reinforced with more concrete for this exact reason.

No reinforcement required per Superior. The floor/leg base plates are approximately 12" spreading the weight. My floor has not experienced any cracks or chipping.

It is very easy to move around the garage with the casters installed.

Side note: I have been under lifted vehicles on this lift countless time and never had questioned the safety and security of the lift. The locking system is visible for inspection when lifting the vehicle.

Mickbee 12-19-2012 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by speedraider (Post 1582607432)
let see some pictures of everything.

Would you PM me or email info or email me? I can send you a few pix. Sorry the pix are on my iPhone and would be a bit difficult to post until I return to FL on Friday.

Mickbee 12-19-2012 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by ZO ZICK (Post 1582607003)
If you were closer I would take it

Rent a U-haul and come get it!! :D I'm a few miles form Disney and you could vacation and lift.

ABF will ship over 300 miles for very reasonable rates.

BAMAGOLFER 12-20-2012 12:05 AM

Steve I didn't' get your reply this evening. Please try again.

Thanks
Kelly

Mickbee 12-20-2012 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by BAMAGOLFER (Post 1582613632)
Steve I didn't' get your reply this evening. Please try again.

Thanks
Kelly

Hi Kelly,

Check again. Sorry for the spam if you get the reply six times! :willy:

Mickbee 12-20-2012 07:37 AM

I uploaded photos!!!

I will offer for sale all of the Vette wall art & banners in the photos and more not shown. I have several great framed pictures & posters (nice frames), tin and porcelain signs. A mix of C5 & C6.

Added items:

Full set of Brake rotor and pads from a 2003 Z06 - Approx mileage 1,000 (one thousand): $150.00

C5 Corner pieces - the rubber under nose pieces that attach under the nose... new in box - $30.00 for the set of two.

Many 1:18 C5 die cast models - used for display only - $15.00 each with a few exceptions.

"The GOV" Garage vacuum - All goodie, lite use: $80.00

Full garage of white cabinets with upgraded nickel hardware $150 for all (several out of view - there is a similar stack to the left side of the bench shown).

Air Compressor (see in photo #1) - Rarely used. Tried to use it last month and it didn't work. Probably a simple fix as it worked a month prior... $100.00

Or make me an offer on the whole list of items for an instant garage package. :D

Once I get to FL this weekend, I will take photos of the items and create a separate post, but I wanted to let the folks know already planning to come see the other goodies. The items will only be offered for sale for one week as I am moving and the items will be packed and shipped after the holidays.

Merry christmas, Happy Holidays, & Happy New Year!!

Mickbee 12-21-2012 07:38 AM

All PMs and emails replied.

Thanks for the continued interest!!

Mickbee 12-22-2012 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by Mickbee (Post 1582614469)
Hi Kelly,

Check again. Sorry for the spam if you get the reply six times! :willy:

Kelly: Did you receive the reply?

Mickbee 12-23-2012 09:14 AM

ttt