CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Pacific Northwest (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/pacific-northwest-127/)
-   -   Wenatchee All Corvette Show (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/pacific-northwest/3252582-wenatchee-all-corvette-show.html)

vettman96 04-12-2013 08:38 PM

Wenatchee All Corvette Show

27 April at the Cascade Auto Center. Nice excuse for a drive over Blewitt Pass. Hope it is dry:D

fperra 04-12-2013 09:14 PM

I need a good drive. If the weather is good I might just take the drive. Warm up for the 5th Annual Leavenworth Beer Run.:cheers:

George's_Vette 04-20-2013 06:42 PM

Sally and I will be down for this show next Saturday.

George
Twisp, WA

MrGary2011 04-25-2013 05:22 AM

Going up Friday and finishing up Sat for an overnighter in Leavenworth.:lurk:

lftmdrm 04-25-2013 01:52 PM

Will be there with a group of 4 from the newly formed Puget Sound Corvette Club.

MrGary2011 04-25-2013 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by lftmdrm (Post 1583734775)
Will be there with a group of 4 from the newly formed Puget Sound Corvette Club.

Cool, hope I can hook up with you guys! I am going to the first meeting for the club next month. I am also looking forward to the run to Leavenworth after the awards ceremony, this should be a fun weekend. Anybody got an idea of the pass? I am spending a lot of time today cleaning wheels and tire wells. Is there usually water on the road or is it dry? Considering driving south to Oregon and then east and up. Spouse it doesn't matter as will probably have to re clean the car after I get up there tomorrow any way I go! :cool:

lftmdrm 04-25-2013 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by MrGary2011 (Post 1583735579)
Cool, hope I can hook up with you guys! I am going to the first meeting for the club next month. I am also looking forward to the run to Leavenworth after the awards ceremony, this should be a fun weekend. Anybody got an idea of the pass? I am spending a lot of time today cleaning wheels and tire wells. Is there usually water on the road or is it dry? Considering driving south to Oregon and then east and up. Spouse it doesn't matter as will probably have to re clean the car after I get up there tomorrow any way I go! :cool:

Three cars will meet Saturday morning at 5 am at the Federal Weigh Station in the truckers parking lot and on to meet one more in North Bend. Your'e more than welcome to Carvan with us over to Wenatchee.
It should be a fun show.
You will find areas over the pass where snow melt have the streets wet.

George's_Vette 04-28-2013 06:29 PM

Well, for those who didn't make this 4th annual Corvette GTG (Fred?) we had a good time. Speaking of Fred I found his next car. 2,000 hp, rear tires are a grand a set. (but they last most of a racing season) And you can haul ass as long as the fuel lasts. Less smoke= longer tire life. :thumbs:

Yes Zeus was in the house at the GTG at the Cascade Auto Center in Wenatchee, WA yesterday.

As always the dealership were great hosts of this Corvette club event and they rolled out the red carpet for the Wenatchee Valley Corvette Club and the various clubs other club members who visited to support WVCC.

So, if you didn't come we missed you and if you did it was great to catch up if we ran into each other.

Hope to see you there if not in Leavenworth this fall.

George
Twisp, WA

fperra 04-28-2013 06:57 PM

Sorry I couldn't make it George, but my better half had other plans for Saturday and a happy wife is a happy life. So lets see some pictures.:cheers:

George's_Vette 04-28-2013 07:00 PM

Sally has a ton of great photos from yesterday but she's back in MN building boats. I'll see what I can do to convince her to post some to the PNW CF.

-G

DeeDee43 03-07-2016 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by vettman96 (Post 1583623654)
27 April at the Cascade Auto Center. Nice excuse for a drive over Blewitt Pass. Hope it is dry:D

Hi there! Our show is April 30th at Cascade Auto Center, registration is at 9:00am and entrants judging ends at noon and trophies awarded at 2pm. We have lots of raffles and those procceds go to our humane society.

We would love to have you join us, and we have been lucky in the past to have sunny weather. I hope it will happen again!

last901 03-08-2016 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by DeeDee43 (Post 1591716873)
Hi there! Our show is April 30th at Cascade Auto Center, registration is at 9:00am and entrants judging ends at noon and trophies awarded at 2pm. We have lots of raffles and those procceds go to our humane society.

We would love to have you join us, and we have been lucky in the past to have sunny weather. I hope it will happen again!

Sounds like fun. You may want to start a new thread since Most of what's been posted is a couple of years old.