CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C7 General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion-142/)
-   -   Redline motorsports c7 program another step closer (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion/3256760-redline-motorsports-c7-program-another-step-closer.html)

Redline Motorsports 04-20-2013 12:44 AM

Redline motorsports c7 program another step closer

Well we are another step closer today with our upcoming C7 Performance Build program now that our "mule" C7 is officially ordered. Its a Laguna Blue Z51 with all the goodies.

Despite this being a big step in the reality of this program we have been busy for the last three months getting a grip on the engine management control systems.

The methods to properly re-calibrate these new controls will be very different then methods used in prior models. Much more technology has been implemented and "torque" based calculated control process will require a sharper calibrator to properly make adjustments as air flow changes are made.

Redline is very focused on this new platform and is committed to turn out well prepared C7's as production starts flowing this fall.

Looks like the excitement in Corvette is on a comeback!

Howard

KaMiSxY 04-20-2013 01:30 AM

Awesome blue! What rims did you guys order?

Redline Motorsports 04-20-2013 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by KaMiSxY (Post 1583687915)
Awesome blue! What rims did you guys order?

Leaving base wheels on car as we are working with a wheel manufacture for a line of cool wheels....

HT

HollywoodC7 04-20-2013 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Redline Motorsports (Post 1583691866)
Leaving base wheels on car as we are working with a wheel manufacture for a line of cool wheels....

HT

Its always the same.......we buy the car and then the sickness begins.....LOL..........I love it and I love the sickness
Thats why I have been laughin till im blue in the face about all these people saying what is the HP #.....

peter pan 04-20-2013 10:17 PM

That will be awesome to get them out on the street and modded shortly there after:rock:

TRAKCAR 04-20-2013 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Redline Motorsports (Post 1583687777)
Well we are another step closer today with our upcoming C7 Performance Build program now that our "mule" C7 is officially ordered. Its a Laguna Blue Z51 with all the goodies.

Despite this being a big step in the reality of this program we have been busy for the last three months getting a grip on the engine management control systems.

The methods to properly re-calibrate these new controls will be very different then methods used in prior models. Much more technology has been implemented and "torque" based calculated control process will require a sharper calibrator to properly make adjustments as air flow changes are made.

Redline is very focused on this new platform and is committed to turn out well prepared C7's as production starts flowing this fall.

Howard

Subscribed, I'm local to you.
Look forward to the updates.

Nightstalker Medic 04-21-2013 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by HollywoodC7 (Post 1583691930)
Its always the same.......we buy the car and then the sickness begins.....LOL..........I love it and I love the sickness
Thats why I have been laughin till im blue in the face about all these people saying what is the HP #.....

:iagree:

Blower, cammed :rock::rock::rock::rock: heheheee

gonabite 04-23-2013 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Redline Motorsports (Post 1583687777)

Howard

Is your car going to be an auto or stick?

Redline Motorsports 04-23-2013 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by gonabite (Post 1583720691)
Is your car going to be an auto or stick?

Only way you can get it... 7 speed manual.. Don't need to complicate the RD with another new controller anyway..

royo 04-24-2013 07:20 AM

Looking foward to the build.

Redline Motorsports 05-23-2013 04:46 PM

UPDATE:

We are now gaining access to the E92 Controller......the "uncrackable" controller....

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...29127789_o.jpg

Its been months of team work to get to this point but we still have some speed bumps ahead.

Other products are underway but its way to early to discuss. At least we are on schedule.

HT

DRLC5 05-23-2013 05:24 PM

Howard I have been following you on the CTS V forums and here of course. You guys are top notch and always leading the way. Lydon Murtha told me that you guys are top notch and to only use Redline for all my vehicle needs Much Kudos. I wish I was closer to you guys, But time has been an issue for me, Hopefully I can get you my V some time in the near future, and then of course my C7 one day. Take care and continue with your forward progress.

MikeyTX 05-23-2013 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Redline Motorsports (Post 1583974737)
UPDATE:

We are now gaining access to the E92 Controller......the "uncrackable" controller....

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...29127789_o.jpg

HT

Ohhhhhhhhhh Way cool. The connectors come in C7 colors .................. :rolleyes:;):hide:

forg0tmypen 05-23-2013 08:50 PM

How do you have access to this tech when the car isn't even out yet?

Spulbus2013 05-23-2013 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by forg0tmypen (Post 1583976617)
How do you have access to this tech when the car isn't even out yet?

I think he may be talking about the BMW E92 M3 IDK?

Jay@Redline 05-23-2013 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Dizzyscure1 (Post 1583976841)
I think he may be talking about the BMW E92 M3 IDK?

Nope it's the e92 controller out of the c7 vette

forg0tmypen 05-23-2013 10:10 PM

Must know the supplier or have connections?

Redline Motorsports 06-01-2013 01:25 PM

Cars at EVENT CODE 3000 which means sent to factory for production.....

OJCrush08 06-01-2013 01:30 PM

Good luck, I know other tuners such as ECS are doing the same. I think you will be in for quite a challenge, as you mentioned, the complexity level has gone up substantially.

I am sure, given enough time and bucks, you will wring some real performance out of it...

TRAKCAR 06-01-2013 03:15 PM

Lets figure out what wheels will fit in 18" :-)