CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C7 General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion-142/)
-   -   Anyone planning to get the C7 Zo6? (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion/3304838-anyone-planning-to-get-the-c7-zo6.html)

uae_83 07-13-2013 09:34 PM

Anyone planning to get the C7 Zo6?

Anyone planning in getting the c7 ZO6?
i know its not yet out, and no info's are out, but what rumors says, by january its gonna be shown but as i said rumors. :hide:
Anywayz, would any of you cancel their C7 orders and go with the ZO6? or would the C7 be just enough for you?
:rock:
For me I'm just staying with the C7

SCM_Crash 07-13-2013 11:48 PM

Lots of people on here stated they're waiting for the Z06.

I'll be happy with the standard Z51, myself. I want my car sooner than later. I won't be able to use the performance of the Z06 any more than the performance of the Z51 anyway.

Maybe once I can fully utilize the power and handling of the Z51, I'll get a Z06. But I don't think that will happen any time soon.

RC000E 07-14-2013 04:00 AM

I have a 580whp, big brake, suspension, widebody c5z...I am tempted to cash out and go z51, but I just cant bring myself to do it. Once you go z06, there is no going backwards. I want the sickest z06 yet...a track beast! It'll be my first new car purchase ever...and I am going museum deliver FO SHO! I want a track monster...an ALMS edition Z...give it to me!

Trackaholic 07-14-2013 04:18 AM

If the competition seats and the data recorder options were available now, I'd probably have already ordered a C7 Z51. But, since I'm waiting for those options anyway, I figure I'll just keep waiting until the details on the Z06 version are spilled. If I end up liking it enough maybe I'd get it. If it really isn't what I'm looking for, then I'd probably go with the C7 Z51 after all.

-T

Shurshot 07-14-2013 10:12 AM

Because I want a fixed roof and really prefer a wide-body look, I'm going to at least wait until the ZO6 comes out.

Then it's going to be a matter of price versus capabilities along with real time opportunities to be able to track the car.

Dragracing is not track time in my book

MThomas 07-14-2013 02:02 PM

Who knows....maybe they will come out with a Grand Sport wide body prior to a Z06 model. They would sell more Grand Sport Models if history holds true meaning more profit for Corvette. Just saying.

ANTIVNOM 07-14-2013 02:14 PM

Unless for reasons I can't imagine at the moment Chevy does something to the Z06 I don't like, I'm absolutely ordering one. I can't wait to see what they do. I could be happy with a Z51 C7, but I am going to wait for the Z06.

zhopper05 07-14-2013 06:10 PM

Z06 or whatever Hi-Po option

Yes, I will be ordering one. And, as soon as It's available, I will have a beautiful low-mile C7 Z51 Black/Black with Black Wheels for sale.