CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C1 & C2 Corvettes (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c1-and-c2-corvettes-4/)
-   -   C1 / C2 Corvette Car Cover Season-Covercraft Sale, Only the Best (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c1-and-c2-corvettes/3346764-c1-c2-corvette-car-cover-season-covercraft-sale-only-the-best.html)

southerncarparts 09-26-2013 12:21 PM

C1 / C2 Corvette Car Cover Season-Covercraft Sale, Only the Best

It is the time of year to start thinking about a Car Cover for your Corvette. To assist with making your buying decision a little easier, we are offering free shipping and an additional 10% off our already very low prices (this is not one of those sales where we raised the prices and made the discount look higher and call it a 30% off sale like you so often see) on ALL our Covercraft Corvette Car Covers.

Covercraft is known for some of the best Car Covers on the market, all their fabrics come from a US based company, Kimberly Clark and because of this they are able to offer a 4 year warranty on all Covercraft covers. Nothing from comes out of the country!

Covercraft Car Covers
are the epitome of quality. The sale is only for the Covercraft Custom Fit covers, so fitment will be exact and cut exactly for your car (we do not even sell the universal fit covers).

The sale will last till the end of the year, so get your orders in quickly. The covers are custom made to order so please allow 5-7 days for delivery.

Just to provide a few recommendations, our top selling indoor Corvette Car Cover is the
Corvette Form Fit Covercraft cover. It has a satiny exterior and a soft fleece inner lining the babies your cars paint. It looks extremely sexy on the car and protects your vehicle from the day to day garage hazards.

http://www.southerncarparts.com/imag...itcarcover.jpg

For outdoor use, the
NOAH Corvette car cover is an excellent choice and also a top seller. It is water resistant but still allows for vehicles paint to breath underneath the cover.

http://www.southerncarparts.com/imag...-car-cover.jpg

The sale is for all our Covercraft covers for any vehicle.
Simply use the coupon code "covercraft" when checking out and the additional 10% will be removed from your total. Links to order are below....Sale is for all Corvercraft car covers, not just Corvettes.

Shop around, I think you will quickly see our sale is the one to beat:thumbs:

All our Covercraft car covers can be ordered at the link below.

Covercraft Car Covers

Thanks,

:cheers:

southerncarparts 09-28-2013 08:40 AM

southerncarparts 10-02-2013 05:59 PM

Prices range from $130-$400 depending I'm material, intended use, etc.

southerncarparts 10-08-2013 10:02 PM

mpurton 10-09-2013 09:46 AM

Car Covers

Has anybody on the Forum had any experience with this company or their products? How does their Dustop covers compare to the California Car Covers?

southerncarparts 10-14-2013 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by mpurton (Post 1585130701)
Has anybody on the Forum had any experience with this company or their products? How does their Dustop covers compare to the California Car Covers?

We have over 2,000 satisfied customers in C5,C6,C7, if you check those forums you can verify...we offer a money back guarantee.

southerncarparts 10-25-2013 05:21 PM

Covercraft Car Covers

Thanks,

rgbau140 10-25-2013 05:27 PM

Does the c2 version have a pocket for the antenea? It doesnt fully retract into the body

southerncarparts 10-26-2013 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by rgbau140 (Post 1585266577)
Does the c2 version have a pocket for the antenea? It doesnt fully retract into the body

Yes, it does...thanks.

63redvette 10-26-2013 06:09 PM

Shrinkage...shrinkage!!!

Not saying these will shrink, but asking you if they will. I purchased a different company's cover years ago for my previous hotrod, and when washed in COLD water once in the first year, it shrank AND faded horribly. It was a Chinese product. (Not saying all Chinese prods are bad, but that was $179 down the washer drain. :rofl:) How shrink resistant are yours? Thanks...:rock:

southerncarparts 12-01-2013 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by 63redvette (Post 1585274473)
Not saying these will shrink, but asking you if they will. I purchased a different company's cover years ago for my previous hotrod, and when washed in COLD water once in the first year, it shrank AND faded horribly. It was a Chinese product. (Not saying all Chinese prods are bad, but that was $179 down the washer drain. :rofl:) How shrink resistant are yours? Thanks...:rock:

No, these won't. They are made in USA by the way....

Mike Terry 02-21-2014 12:44 PM

You may do better selling your Corvette Car Covers if you showed them on CORVETTES :thumbs:.

southerncarparts 03-27-2014 04:51 PM

It is the time of year to start thinking about a Car Cover for your Corvette. To assist with making your buying decision a little easier, we are offering free shipping and an additional 10% off our already very low prices (this is not one of those sales where we raised the prices and made the discount look higher and call it a 30% off sale like you so often see) on ALL our Covercraft Corvette Car Covers.

Covercraft is known for some of the best Car Covers on the market, all their fabrics come from a US based company, Kimberly Clark and because of this they are able to offer a 4 year warranty on all Covercraft covers. Nothing from comes out of the country!

Covercraft Car Covers
are the epitome of quality. The sale is only for the Covercraft Custom Fit covers, so fitment will be exact and cut exactly for your car (we do not even sell the universal fit covers).

The sale will last till the end of the year, so get your orders in quickly. The covers are custom made to order so please allow 5-7 days for delivery.

Just to provide a few recommendations, our top selling indoor Corvette Car Cover is the
Corvette Form Fit Covercraft cover. It has a satiny exterior and a soft fleece inner lining the babies your cars paint. It looks extremely sexy on the car and protects your vehicle from the day to day garage hazards.

http://www.southerncarparts.com/imag...itcarcover.jpg

For outdoor use, the
NOAH Corvette car cover is an excellent choice and also a top seller. It is water resistant but still allows for vehicles paint to breath underneath the cover.

http://www.southerncarparts.com/imag...-car-cover.jpg

The sale is for all our Covercraft covers for any vehicle.
Simply use the coupon code "covercraft" when checking out and the additional 10% will be removed from your total. Links to order are below....Sale is for all Corvercraft car covers, not just Corvettes.

Shop around, I think you will quickly see our sale is the one to beat:thumbs:

Covercraft Car Covers

Thanks,

southerncarparts 04-12-2014 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by Hitch (Post 1586524032)
I like how this vendor continues to ignore or not respond to potential Customer questions.. Why buy from a Vendor that will not respond to their potential Customers....

What's your question?

Hitch 04-12-2014 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by southerncarparts (Post 1586637703)
What's your question?

Why should we spend almost $400 on a indoor car cover? Do they fade and shrink when washed? Do you have a picture of one installed on a midyear? Thanks.

southerncarparts 05-10-2014 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Hitch (Post 1586642215)
Why should we spend almost $400 on a indoor car cover? Do they fade and shrink when washed? Do you have a picture of one installed on a midyear? Thanks.

You can also buy covers made and sewn in China. These are made and sewn in the USA...but you know that most people are driven by price...you won't find a better cover..I promise that..

scopeli 05-10-2014 10:51 PM

do the covers have a cut out for the antennas? on c1s and especially some c3s where the antenna does not retract, this is a detail that car cover manufacturers leave to the purchaser to cut a hole for the antenna. this makes no sense to me when I am ordering a custom top!

woodsdesign 05-11-2014 08:57 AM

I can't find any link to the C2 Corvette. When I type "C2 Corvette" into the search box in returns "no records found"
Can you direct us to the C2 link?
Thanks

Downdraft 05-11-2014 07:51 PM

Does anybody make C2 covers with Corvetto to flags logo? Stingray would be cool too

Wayne1964 05-12-2014 05:23 PM