CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C7 General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion-142/)
-   -   Surprised my girlfriend with new C7 Corvette!! (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion/3350820-surprised-my-girlfriend-with-new-c7-corvette.html)

Periokid 10-09-2013 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Fawndeuce (Post 1585134631)
Saw the vid is on Yahoo.
You guys are hilarious, many people find the C7 to be painfully tacky looking, my wife and I included.
Her comment when she first saw one on the road, "I would be embarrassed to be seen in that" I suspect that woman in the vid may feel much the same way.

:cheers:

Paul

So you insult most people on this forum and their C7s and give a "cheers" emoticon? C7 Tacky? Wow, that is way out there. :crazy2:

sting ya 10-09-2013 09:16 PM

Saw the vid is on Yahoo.
You guys are hilarious, many people find the C7 to be painfully tacky looking, my wife and I included.
Her comment when she first saw one on the road, "I would be embarrassed to be seen in that" I suspect that woman in the vid may feel much the same way.

Paul

Most people say that when thy cant afford one :cheers: Is it possible that someone might be embarrassed to be seen with your wife ? :rofl:

Jp23rockstar 10-09-2013 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by E in Phila (Post 1585130194)
Girls generally aren't all that into Corvettes. She's obviously no exception.

She doesn't seem all that into you either. Please report back after she dumps you, and maybe you can make a better video with the next one. :cheers:

You're totally right many women aren't into corvettes and you could add the 911, 458, GT-R, Gallardo, etc. If you want to know why just look at the demographics for each of the cars I mentioned they're all bought mainly by men, so by going by that data you can conclude women don't like those cars. If they did, they would be buying those cars. Women would be impressed more by buying them a puppy. Like you said at the 2:40 mark "do you like it?" the woman asking the guy.

Madfence 10-09-2013 09:20 PM

If i were you i would run for the hills, she had as much personality as my big toe......good luck with that one, you are trying to hard. :cheers:

billyboy47 10-10-2013 12:46 AM

Saw the vid is on Yahoo.

Paul

i would expect that from a new yorker.:smash:

Supersonic 427 10-10-2013 08:47 PM

Wow!...She had about as much excitement for the new Vette..... as most would have for the new yearly telephone book!:D

Blvdbrawler 10-13-2013 06:51 AM

Bs!