CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C7 General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion-142/)
-   -   I got Chadwick'ed (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion/3453870-i-got-chadwicked.html)

Z06pete 04-17-2014 10:59 AM

I got Chadwick'ed

Awhile back I posted on the forum I was looking for a professional detailer to do my Z' because of combat related wounds I was unable to it myself.

Neil Chadwick of Chadwick's Triple Play answered my post and offered to accomplish what I could not.

So on Wednesday 4-16-14 I drove to Palm Beach Gardens to meet with Neil and have him work his detail magic on my Z'

First let me say Neil is a car guy like you and me and fun to hang around with. He's been in the detailing business many years and knows how to do what needs to be done. He's meticulous and wants it perfect just like his own car.

Now if your like me you probably have maybe 10 or 12 different products to do you Corvette well you can stop buying all those different products now because Chadwick's Triple Play will do it all.

So give it a try check out Neil and his web site see what you think.

www.chadwickstripleplay.com

Photo's to follow

MeanDean43 04-17-2014 11:06 AM

Link doesn't work.

Z06pete 04-17-2014 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by MeanDean43 (Post 1586679851)
Link doesn't work.

Fixed Thanks

chadwickstripleplay 04-17-2014 11:37 AM

A Great Day Detailing Pete's ZO6

4 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Z06pete (Post 1586679785)
Awhile back I posted on the forum I was looking for a professional detailer to do my Z' because of combat related wounds I was unable to it myself.

Neil Chadwick of Chadwick's Triple Play answered my post and offered to accomplish what I could not.

So on Wednesday 4-16-14 I drove to Palm Beach Gardens to meet with Neil and have him work his detail magic on my Z'

First let me say Neil is a car guy like you and me and fun to hang around with. He's been in the detailing business many years and knows how to do what needs to be done. He's meticulous and wants it perfect just like his own car.

Now if your like me you probably have maybe 10 or 12 different products to do you Corvette well you can stop buying all those different products now because Chadwick's Triple Play will do it all.

So give it a try check out Neil and his web site see what you think.

www.chadwickstripleplay.com

Photo's to follow

It's my pleasure to help out a hero like Pete who has served our country and defended it's freedom....Thanks Pete for all you did/do for our country:salute:Attachment 47786068

Attachment 47786069

Attachment 47786070

Attachment 47786071

fredl11 04-17-2014 11:53 AM

Just placed

my order for my soon to be built Cyber Gray C7 :)

millpond 04-17-2014 12:07 PM

Neil, looking at the videos on your site I don't see any mention of using a buffer like you are doing in these photos. What's up?

chadwickstripleplay 04-17-2014 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by millpond (Post 1586680386)
Neil, looking at the videos on your site I don't see any mention of using a buffer like you are doing in these photos. What's up?

You are correct!!....Triple Play will give you a better than showroom shine without a buffer..In Pete's case his ZO6 is 7 years old...Corvette's in general don't have the slickest/smoothest paint...I know from how many I have worked on and how many I've owned...I wanted to do something a little special for him and did some paint correction to bring out a smoother texture and crystal clear hue....I have developed a 3 step correction system that I will be rolling out by the end of summer and use it any chance I can get to insure it's dialed in and ready to take on anything on the market.....Thanks so much for your post..."Chadwick" your Vette....All the best, Neil

mpuzach 04-17-2014 01:37 PM

It's nice to see a C6 Z06 with 427 badging on the hood. :thumbs: That's the way they should have come from the factory. :cheers:

millpond 04-17-2014 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by chadwickstripleplay (Post 1586681023)
You are correct!!....Triple Play will give you a better than showroom shine without a buffer..In Pete's case his ZO6 is 7 years old...Corvette's in general don't have the slickest/smoothest paint...I know from how many I have worked on and how many I've owned...I wanted to do something a little special for him and did some paint correction to bring out a smoother texture and crystal clear hue....I have developed a 3 step correction system that I will be rolling out by the end of summer and use it any chance I can get to insure it's dialed in and ready to take on anything on the market.....Thanks so much for your post..."Chadwick" your Vette....All the best, Neil

Thanks for the info Neil. I will order your Triple Play to use on my Caddy, and hopefully the paint on my C7 will be smooth enough to use it when I get it home in June.

2CRUZIN 04-17-2014 05:23 PM

Looks great Neil and so nice of you to do. I will be ordering soon. Wishing you many years of success being a forum vendor.
:cheers: