CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-parts-for-sale-wanted-53/)
-   -   BRAND "NEWSED" V3 TI System- $1400 off ! (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-parts-for-sale-wanted/3494838-brand-newsed-v3-ti-system-1400-off.html)

Andy@A&ACorvette 07-03-2014 08:04 PM

BRAND "NEWSED" V3 TI System- $1400 off !

I have a low mileage V3 Ti head unit that I just took in trade for a YSi.
I will build a brand new system, including injectors, Boost a Pump, (or LPE in tank pump)etc using this head unit for $1250 off the regular price. A Standard C5 kit will be $4400 complete.
It will come with brand new Seimens 60# injectors. Add $180 for 80# injectors,
The kit will come 100% complete and be packaged up exactly as if it were new.
You'll get the same customer support afforded any of our customers and will be provided with a base tune, if needed.

Poppa G 07-04-2014 07:06 AM

kit

PM sent

Andy@A&ACorvette 07-04-2014 09:22 PM

Well. It was sold but evidently the checkbook is held by the wife.
It's officially back up for sale.

dankhts 07-04-2014 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by sami85L98 (Post 1587280948)
I pm'd my fellow canadian and sent this link to him, hope he will bite this instead of nitrous kit he is about to go.

This wont last.

:rock:

Sami you're killin me.....

KrisR 07-06-2014 12:58 PM

I want this badly!

Andy@A&ACorvette 07-17-2014 09:54 AM

AVAILABLE again

I have had 5 different individuals claim they want it and all 5 have either cancelled because their wives said no or just disappeared after promising to send payment.
I understand the wife thing. Those guys contacted me and I moved on. No problem with that at all.
Two guys in a row gave me all their shipping info and then just disappeared.
They promised to send payment and then nothing. Both hung me up for nearly a week while I waited. No return to phone calls or emails. I find it terribly rude to do that. A simple email or call cancelling the order would have been appropriate.
Anyway, it is now available again.
Thanks, Andy

FlywithV 07-17-2014 01:11 PM

Andy is a great guy, and great business man. He and is staff are very customer service oriented and passionate about the product they offer. He will make a deal on a handshake and follow through with integrity. He will understand if you can not complete a purchase, he is busy and has another customer behind you that he wants to dedicate his time to helping... that is all.

This is a killer deal on a killer kit and A&A will provide all the support you need. The kit is easy to install, seriously this is easy stuff, plug and play, then just limp to a dyno, and get it tuned. The base tune is a safe alternative in the mean time, a tuner can make it better.

When done you will have a C5 with more horses then the C7 and maybe even be able to stay close to the 2015 Z06 supercar. All that for 4k plus a tune? Best money you will ever spend on your Vette!.......and your smile.

hippy 07-17-2014 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Andy@AandASuperchargers (Post 1587380759)
I have had 5 different individuals claim they want it and all 5 have either cancelled because their wives said no or just disappeared after promising to send payment.
I understand the wife thing. Those guys contacted me and I moved on. No problem with that at all.
Two guys in a row gave me all their shipping info and then just disappeared.
They promised to send payment and then nothing. Both hung me up for nearly a week while I waited. No return to phone calls or emails. I find it terribly rude to do that. A simple email or call cancelling the order would have been appropriate.
Anyway, it is now available again.
Thanks, Andy

Andy,

I called your shop 5, not 4 but 5 times last week, talked to YOU twice, left my number with YOU with a promise to call me back about this kit yet still haven't received a call. While I understand you were/are busy I don't think a serious customer should warrant this treatment. So it really does go both ways.

dblack 07-17-2014 02:37 PM

I called Andy a few minutes after this latest post, talked to him and got some estimates on upgrades. He called me back a few minutes later to confirm I got his email quote. We talked once more and confirmed payment info... Sent him the money for the kit an hour or so ago.

I understand everyone has different experiences, but I haven't dealt with a company that was easier to deal with than this.