CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Corvette General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-general-discussion-74/)
-   -   New Pics of the Old Vette (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-general-discussion/3499501-new-pics-of-the-old-vette.html)

SeeFiveOhFun 07-12-2014 08:07 PM

New Pics of the Old Vette

Hi Guys,
I haven't posted in a while but wanted to share a few pics that I recently edited in Photoshop (one of them is of my old C5...and possibly my favorite pic...lol). I hope you all like them and that everyone is doing well :thumbs:

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/...psd409e06f.jpg
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/...ps91156838.jpg
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/...psf0e2ac60.jpg

Rich Mickol 07-12-2014 08:32 PM

Very Nice. :thumbs:

su8pack1 07-12-2014 10:12 PM

:thumbs:

ls2kev 07-12-2014 10:25 PM

I am not impressed by your "Photoshopping" skills... if you're going to change the lighting in the background, you aught to do it on the light reflection on the car as well. The second pic is by far the worst out of the three.

I've seen worse, though...

SeeFiveOhFun 11-13-2014 01:42 PM

@ls2kev

Originally Posted by ls2kev (Post 1587346405)
I am not impressed by your "Photoshopping" skills... if you're going to change the lighting in the background, you aught to do it on the light reflection on the car as well. The second pic is by far the worst out of the three.

I just saw your reply. I never claimed to be a Photoshop pro. As a matter of fact, I've just started learning to use it recently. And while constructive criticism "would be" appreciated, I'd say your social skills in giving feedback ranks pretty close to my "Photoshopping" skills. Feel free to show me any pics that you've altered, and how you achieved the effect. But try building people up rather than tearing them down, dude.

Torchsport 11-13-2014 01:56 PM

The term Photoshop just seems to have a poor stigma attached to it. IMO.

I dig the cars though. Cool wheels on the C6. :thumbs:

SeeFiveOhFun 11-13-2014 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Torchsport (Post 1588255525)
The term Photoshop just seems to have a poor stigma attached to it. IMO.

I dig the cars though. Cool wheels on the C6. :thumbs:

Appreciated - Thank you, Torch:thumbs:

HBsurfer 11-13-2014 02:07 PM

Nice photos! I actually think the second pic is the best one.

R3L4X 11-13-2014 02:23 PM

Photoshop ~ Shmotoshop! Me likes all three. Auto art, baby!
Incidentally, I'd be happy just to have these skills, hehe!

jrose7004 11-13-2014 02:25 PM

Nice pictures!

JimmyLee 11-13-2014 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by SeeFiveOhFun (Post 1588255413)
I just saw your reply. I never claimed to be a Photoshop pro. As a matter of fact, I've just started learning to use it recently. And while constructive criticism "would be" appreciated, I'd say your social skills in giving feedback ranks pretty close to my "Photoshopping" skills. Feel free to show me any pics that you've altered, and how you achieved the effect. But try building people up rather than tearing them down, dude.

Agree. Poor social skills.

The cloud photo is my favorite.

SeeFiveOhFun 11-13-2014 02:33 PM

Hey thanks so much for the positive feedback, guys....much appreciated. And for the record, I don't disagree with ls2kev that my work could be much better. I just believe in constructive rather than destructive criticism :-)

ruxvette 11-13-2014 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by SeeFiveOhFun (Post 1588255838)
Hey thanks so much for the positive feedback, guys....much appreciated. And for the record, I don't disagree with ls2kev theat my work could be much better. I just believe in constructive rather than destructive criticism :-)

All three are good work. Being picky...IMHO...the first shot would be better if the car was more square with the roadside and the wheels were turned left; the angle of the second shot makes the rearview mirror/roof halo look kinda wonky; the third shot is great...I would have that framed and hanging on the wall.
Again, good work. :thumbs:

SeeFiveOhFun 11-13-2014 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by ruxvette (Post 1588255939)
All three are good work. Being picky...IMHO...the first shot would be better if the car was more square with the roadside and the wheels were turned left; the angle of the second shot makes the rearview mirror/roof halo look kinda wonky; the third shot is great...I would have that framed and hanging on the wall.
Again, good work. :thumbs:

Thanks for the feedback, rux. I think many like the C5 pic the best so next goal is to get a better pic of the current ride that is frame worthy :thumbs:

C6 Snowboarder 11-13-2014 03:03 PM

I like them all.. good job... :thumbs::thumbs:

Would be better if my Black GS was in there instead of yours -- :rofl:

mcandrew67 11-13-2014 03:09 PM

someone needs to learn some people skills... I hope you aren't in management. If you are, I would guess you work for the Government.

OP I like the pics... there's always someone that won't like what you post, comes with the internet territory... people are much braver on here than they would ever be face to face.

SeeFiveOhFun 11-13-2014 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by mcandrew67 (Post 1588256127)
someone needs to learn some people skills... I hope you aren't in management. If you are, I would guess you work for the Government.

OP I like the pics... there's always someone that won't like what you post, comes with the internet territory... people are much braver on here than they would ever be face to face.

Thanks, and amen, brother!:D

SeeFiveOhFun 11-13-2014 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by C6 Snowboarder (Post 1588256067)
I like them all.. good job... :thumbs::thumbs:

Would be better if my Black GS was in there instead of yours -- :rofl:

Send me pics of the GS and I'll make it happen :cheers:

C6 Snowboarder 11-13-2014 03:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by SeeFiveOhFun (Post 1588256180)
Send me pics of the GS and I'll make it happen :cheers:

here it is..

or do you need me to email it to you?

C6 Snowboarder 11-13-2014 03:51 PM

:banghead::banghead: I once had a girlfriend like you --