CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Northeast (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/northeast-40/)
-   -   Baltimore Area Chevrolet Dealer Recommendations (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/northeast/3548502-baltimore-area-chevrolet-dealer-recommendations.html)

Zelicious 10-16-2014 08:26 AM

Baltimore Area Chevrolet Dealer Recommendations

I need to take my 2009 ZO6 in for it's 25K maintenance plus I am showing one code. In keeping with the extended warranty that I have, I am in need of a good and reputable Chevrolet Dealer in the Baltimore area.

I don't want to put my car in the hands of someplace that doesn't know what they are doing. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.:cheers:

eldertek 10-16-2014 09:34 AM

Heritage Chevy Owings Mills

Ask for Sean, Corvette Tech.
I think he's been there 20 years or so. Just took my 91 there for Trans and Coolant Flush. You can trust them.

buck fever 10-16-2014 02:13 PM

You may also want to consider Criswell Chevrolet in Gaithersburg. Being the third largest Corvette dealer in the nation, they have several dedicated Vette techs only. The Corvette service advisor, Dina, is great to work with too. That's where I take mine for service.

Ol'55 10-16-2014 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by buck fever (Post 1588056071)
You may also want to consider Criswell Chevrolet in Gaithersburg. Being the third largest Corvette dealer in the nation, they have several dedicated Vette techs only. The Corvette service advisor, Dina, is great to work with too. That's where I take mine for service.

:iagree: We bought our '09 Z from Criswell and thought very highly of them both in sales and service. They are a Callaway dealer ya know. :flag:

Lank 10-19-2014 02:30 PM

I've been going to Fox Chevrolet in Laurel MD for years. Bobby is one of the best Corvette techs around! Always first class service!

Zelicious 10-19-2014 10:27 PM

Thanks for the suggestions!:thumbs:

Zelicious 11-11-2014 09:32 AM

Ended up taking it to Autonation (Fox Chevrolet) in Laurel.

Received top notch service and they treated my car with kit gloves the entire time. Their Corvette Tech is first rate too. :thumbs:

Lank 11-13-2014 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Zelicious (Post 1588238699)

Received top notch service and they treated my car with kit gloves the entire time. Their Corvette Tech is first rate too. :thumbs:

You'll be glad you made this decision! I've been going there for 12 years and never had any issues! :thumbs:
Lank

68ragtop69 11-18-2014 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Zelicious (Post 1588238699)

You made a good choice! Bobby really takes great care of the cars; there are also a view people that take their CTS-V's to him as well!