CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Help Forum (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/help-forum-31/)
-   -   Premium Membership Help (Account Issues, Membership Issues, etc) (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/help-forum/3650802-premium-membership-help-account-issues-membership-issues-etc.html)

IB Member Support 05-11-2015 08:23 PM

Premium Membership Help (Account Issues, Membership Issues, etc)

Hi All!

This thread is for paid supporting or lifetime members only. If you are having any issues regarding your membership status, have not received your member goodies, need to upgrade your membership or resolve any extra membership charges with us then please post here or send a PM to IB Member Support. We'll be checking this thread on a daily basis and get back to you as soon as possible.

All the best,

Lauren & the rest of the team at Corvette Forum :thumbs:

Livinlife 05-16-2015 09:09 AM

lifetime not showing up

I am a lifetime supporting member and it does not show when posting on the forums?

J T 05-16-2015 02:16 PM

This has been fixed. There was an error on your account. You had Lifetime Supporting Gold on your account but it was not set to show that on your account. When accounts belong to multiple usergroups, that issue can occur.

Originally Posted by Livinlife (Post 1589641123)
I am a lifetime supporting member and it does not show when posting on the forums?

nwav8tor 06-03-2015 03:04 PM

Any info on my "goodies" for Lifetime Supporting (silver) Membership? I haven't seen anything since upgrading and don't even remember entering any address info...

Thanks,
Paul

J T 06-03-2015 03:12 PM

I sent you a PM.

Originally Posted by nwav8tor (Post 1589762985)
Any info on my "goodies" for Lifetime Supporting (silver) Membership? I haven't seen anything since upgrading and don't even remember entering any address info...

Thanks,
Paul

Texaspilot180 10-28-2015 07:03 PM

Membership status

Previously a Gold Supporting member (2 stars and still a paid level) but upgraded to Lifetime Gold (4 stars and paid in full) yet status still shows as 2 Star versus 4 Star. How do I change that, or is it even possible? Not looking for any refund but don't need or want 2 memberships. And is it possible to get any member decals, would be nice on the car at car shows. Thanks. Jeff

IB Member Support 10-28-2015 07:16 PM

Hi Jeff,

No problem. I will make sure your account reflects your lifetime status and send you some decals as well. Look for a PM in your inbox from me.

c4cruiser 01-05-2016 09:41 AM

I just received an email notifying me of my Gold Supporting Member renewal :rock: and in the body of the email there is a URL that is supposed to take me to an online form that I need to fill out to get a pair of sticker and the travel mug.

But the URL provided in the email does not work when I paste it into a new browser window.

This what was in the email:
url=https://docs.google.com/a/internetbrands.com/forms/d/10RzZ0cd_gVwGFHa1g7ZCqJypF9QQ1Gk_4ZhFRvf dheo/viewform]CorvetteForum Membership Information[/url Note that I removed the start and ending bracket so the string will show up as text as I saw in the email

This string appears to be the same type of string as one would see when including a link to a thread in a post. The string from "https: on thru "/viewform" is what is needed to get to the Google form so it can be filled out.

The "Corvette Forum Membership Information" is what appears to cause the string to not work when everything is copied from the email

When I only copied the part from "https" thru "/viewform" in to a new browser window, I got the form to display and I could then fill it out.

J T 01-05-2016 10:14 AM

That is actually a valid link and format. The error is elsewhere in the template.

We will get it resolved.

Thanks.

00Midnight 01-16-2016 03:21 PM

I received my sticker(1) and travel mug....thanks.

Can I get additional stickers for my DDs? I would need three more.

Thanks!

Rookieracer 03-21-2016 05:02 PM

Lifetime Gold Not Showing Up.

J T 03-21-2016 07:16 PM

This is because you have two current Memberships on your account. I have set the Lifetime membership as default.

You should go to your PayPal account and make sure you remove the other Membership (Supporting Member) under Subscriptions so this doesn't continue to happen and to also prevent future billing.

Originally Posted by Rookieracer (Post 1591821836)

Rookieracer 03-21-2016 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by J T (Post 1591822872)
This is because you have two current Memberships on your account. I have set the Lifetime membership as default.

You should go to your PayPal account and make sure you remove the other Membership (Supporting Member) under Subscriptions so this doesn't continue to happen and to also prevent future billing.

Perfect. Thanks for the info. :thumbs:

JoeD-C8 03-26-2016 05:43 PM

Happy Easter.

What would the cost be for me to upgrade to lifetime gold from my present membership and how would I do that?

USMC 0802 04-04-2016 12:18 PM

Good morning. I became a supporting member in January and would like to know how to get my stickers.

Thanks in advance.

Buckeyebl 06-18-2016 09:03 PM

I paid for a 1 year gold membership a week ago under my main account with username Buckeyebl. Now I cannot access my account, change or retrieve my password or do anything. Can you help me with this?

J T 06-19-2016 01:06 AM

Send an email to forumsupport@corvetteforum.com and you can mark it my attention (JT) if you want.

Why can't you access your account? Your password is whatever password you provided when you registered, updated your password, or used the Reset Password.

A common issue I see when members have trouble logging in is that passwords are CaSe sensitive while username is not. The system does not disclose if the username or password was the error. If it says username or password was incorrect then, to be blunt, the provided username/password is incorrect as it doesn't match what was stored in the database.

Originally Posted by William Lescalleet (Post 1592453415)
I paid for a 1 year gold membership a week ago under my main account with username Buckeyebl. Now I cannot access my account, change or retrieve my password or do anything. Can you help me with this?

Buckeyebl 06-24-2016 04:29 AM

How do I go about getting the pint glass and stickers? I am a gold member.

Buckeyebl 07-08-2016 02:10 AM

Are these items not available to me?

savewave 07-08-2016 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Buckeyebl (Post 1592585542)
Are these items not available to me?

Sending you a PM.