CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c4-parts-for-sale-wanted-55/)
-   -   ** See4Parts ** Supporting Vendor Status (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c4-parts-for-sale-wanted/3652994-see4parts-supporting-vendor-status.html)

Jesse 05-16-2015 01:39 PM

** See4Parts ** Supporting Vendor Status

See4Parts is no longer active at Corvetteforum.

If anyone has a pending transaction and is unable to contact by phone/email, you may want to consider contacting your credit card company or other means by which you made payment.

This is not to say that he is not fulfilling orders, but he is no longer doing so on Corvette Forum.

Feel free to post your information here or PM one of the C4 Moderators: H P Bushrod, Tact, Allthrottleandsomebottle.

85vegasvette 05-16-2015 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 1589642526)
See4Parts is no longer active at Corvetteforum.

If anyone has a pending transaction and is unable to contact by phone/email, you may want to consider contacting your credit card company or other means by which you made payment.

This is not to say that he is not fulfilling orders, but he is no longer doing so on Corvette Forum.

Feel free to post your information here or PM one of the C4 Moderators: H P Bushrod, Tact, Allthrottleandsomebottle.

i have been in contact with Pat he is having some family issues as soon as they are settled he said he would fulfill any outstanding orders but will not be selling on this forum....thats all i got

syco_cop 05-16-2015 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by 85vegasvette (Post 1589642988)
i have been in contact with Pat he is having some family issues as soon as they are settled he said he would fulfill any outstanding orders but will not be selling on this forum....thats all i got

Thanks, was about to send a claim in with pay pal.

PRothnie 05-16-2015 04:27 PM

Hey Guys,

I'm not going to let anyone down, most of you already know that. Please let me get through this transition and I promise to follow through with your orders. I have kept track of all outstanding shipments and they will go out as soon as my family and I get things settled.

Please contact me at anytime by phone or email below.

Thanks for all your support,

hcbph 05-17-2015 11:39 AM

I'll say I've bought quite a few parts from Pat in the last 1 1/2 years for my 86. If he had something on-hand, I got it right away. If he didn't he let me know when he finally had it and sent it along.

I've never met Pat in person but in my dealings with him, it's always been fair and honest. I know how family issues can really screw up your life, and I wish Pat all the best in getting whatever his issues are resolved quickly and to the best for everyone involved.

If Pat is selling parts in the future, I'll buy from him unless he gives me some reason not to (and that I don't expect to happen).

My 2 cents

Paul

madmatrix72 05-17-2015 12:15 PM

I've had many transactions with pat in the past myself and they have always gone smoothly. I totally understand family issues and I hope all goes as well as can be expected for him during these tough times

Matt

haljr 05-17-2015 04:08 PM

Have purchased several parts from Pat the last two years and never disappointed and hopefully more parts in the future wherever he is selling from. Will miss him here as I typically checked daily just to see what he had for sale.

Hal

L98Justin 05-17-2015 06:10 PM

much luck to you and your family Pat!!

Jesse 05-17-2015 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by 85vegasvette (Post 1589642988)

Originally Posted by hcbph (Post 1589647373)
I'll say I've bought quite a few parts from Pat in the last 1 1/2 years for my 86. If he had something on-hand, I got it right away. If he didn't he let me know when he finally had it and sent it along.

I've never met Pat in person but in my dealings with him, it's always been fair and honest. I know how family issues can really screw up your life, and I wish Pat all the best in getting whatever his issues are resolved quickly and to the best for everyone involved.

If Pat is selling parts in the future, I'll buy from him unless he gives me some reason not to (and that I don't expect to happen).

My 2 cents

Paul

Originally Posted by madmatrix72 (Post 1589647577)
I've had many transactions with pat in the past myself and they have always gone smoothly. I totally understand family issues and I hope all goes as well as can be expected for him during these tough times

Matt

Originally Posted by haljr (Post 1589648710)
Have purchased several parts from Pat the last two years and never disappointed and hopefully more parts in the future wherever he is selling from. Will miss him here as I typically checked daily just to see what he had for sale.

Hal

Originally Posted by L98Justin (Post 1589649317)
much luck to you and your family Pat!!

Thank you all for your input.

Originally Posted by PRothnie (Post 1589643356)
Hey Guys,

I'm not going to let anyone down, most of you already know that. Please let me get through this transition and I promise to follow through with your orders. I have kept track of all outstanding shipments and they will go out as soon as my family and I get things settled.

Please contact me at anytime by phone or email below.

Thanks for all your support,

Pat Rothnie
909-346-5808
vtpartshouse@hotmail.com

Pat, thank you for adding this information to assist those in finalizing pending transactions.

Also, thank you for the PM regarding your current discussions with Internet Brands. I hope all works out :thumbs:

kenpeindl 05-18-2015 08:05 AM

I'm a little late with this post but I feel I owe it to Pat. I have purchase many items from Pat for my 90 since joining this forum. I've found Pat to be a honest vendor with reasonable prices that always included shipping. Sometimes I wonder how he make any money on the deals he post. I would not hesitate to buy from Pat in the future. I know from my experience that family comes first. I hope for the best outcome for Pat and his family and look forward to seeing him back in business.

Matatk 05-18-2015 03:52 PM

I've had great dealings with Pat in the past. Best wishes to you Pat with whatever family issues you are facing.

Matthew

Dt86 05-18-2015 03:52 PM

Damn, this sucks. I've bought many parts from Pat and in my experience dealing with him he's been an honest and generous guy. Even adding parts to my shipments for free. I've never seen the same parts in the same condition for cheaper anywhere else and with inexpensive shipping across the Country. I hope that everything works out for Pat. I feel this is truly a loss to the forum. :(

navywolf 05-19-2015 01:15 PM

I've also had smooth transactions with Pat and hate to see him leave the site.
Praying all works out with your family Pat.

RobnLisa 05-19-2015 08:11 PM

If it wasn't for Pat my 86 wouldn't be where it is today. He has always had great parts at unbeatable prices. Sorry I haven't gotten back with you sooner Pat. Hoping everything works out for you and your family.:blueangel:

xrav22 05-19-2015 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by RobnLisa (Post 1589663960)
If it wasn't for Pat my 86 wouldn't be where it is today. He has always had great parts at unbeatable prices. Sorry I haven't gotten back with you sooner Pat. Hoping everything works out for you and your family.:blueangel:

No problems at all but you can imagine it would take a little time
to get the parts together consolidate packages to head to post office, ect. It is a week to me, good luck I have received good parts.:thumbs:

1985 Corvette 05-19-2015 09:25 PM

I have bought several items from Pat and never one problem. I hope your family issues are resolved quickly so you can move on. Hate to see you go but you have to do what you have to do.

savewave 05-20-2015 05:29 PM

Pat is in the process of restoring his supporting vendor privileges and pledges to get all pending back orders out within a couple of weeks.

:cheers:

PRothnie 10-27-2015 03:08 PM

See4Parts Orders or Refund Status

Hey Guys,

Please don't bash a man down on his luck, I've done a lot for the forum and never intended for anyone's transaction to become a problem. I'm essentially out of work right now and trying to catch up with any pending orders/refunds. Since there is very little money coming in I need more time to get everyone taken care of.

See4Parts was closed a few weeks ago, please contact me at vtpartshouse@hotmail.com regarding any past orders or refund status.

Thanks again everyone for your understandings, and also for the great support you have given me.

Pat

savewave 10-27-2015 06:06 PM

Pat is no longer a supporting vendor at Corvetteforum. If you have transactions that have not been completed, please let us know and we'll be glad to assist you in working together to get your parts or a refund.

When the See4Parts user ID was disabled, Pat registered a new user ID, PRothnie to post the message above. We'll disable that user ID from making further posts, but will enable it to send and receive PMs for a week or two to accommodate communications with existing customers.