CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-zr1-and-z06-136/)
-   -   [Z06] Missing Threads !!!!!! (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-zr1-and-z06/3703949-missing-threads.html)

Dirty Howie 08-28-2015 12:29 AM

Missing Threads !!!!!!

Is it just me or are there missing threads regarding LS7 motors ?

Has GM bought out the site ?

Seems like all the threads were civil. Used to be some of us would get small vacations for breaking the rules. But at least the threads would remain open. When things got really bad the thread would get locked but the info would remain for those interested.

For threads to completely disappear without any explanation is not acceptable and is a slap in the face of all members.

If I don't get banned for making this post I may just vote with my feet and leave. Sad day that we have to be censored in this brute fashion.

:cheers:
DH

Bill Dearborn 08-28-2015 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by Dirty Howie (Post 1590364790)
Is it just me or are there missing threads regarding LS7 motors ?

Has GM bought out the site ?

Seems like all the threads were civil. Used to be some of us would get small vacations for breaking the rules. But at least the threads would remain open. When things got really bad the thread would get locked but the info would remain for those interested.

For threads to completely disappear without any explanation is not acceptable and is a slap in the face of all members.

If I don't get banned for making this post I may just vote with my feet and leave. Sad day that we have to be censored in this brute fashion.

DH

I haven't really seen any disappear. But I don't really pay that much attention to them anymore since they are mostly circular with the same things coming up about every 7 or 8 months. It might be that people are getting tired of posting in them and they have fallen off the radar so to speak. Are there any particular ones you are thinking are missing? Maybe do a search and see if they pop up that way. If you find one that hasn't been active in a while drop a bomb in it and see how the reaction goes.

Bill

meanjoe 08-28-2015 01:04 AM

Hey DH
I'm not too sure what you're referring to but in any case this thread does not appear to be gaining any traction. Wondering why that is???

Dirty Howie 08-28-2015 02:33 AM

Originally Posted by Bill Dearborn (Post 1590364822)
I haven't really seen any disappear. But I don't really pay that much attention to them anymore since they are mostly circular with the same things coming up about every 7 or 8 months. It might be that people are getting tired of posting in them and they have fallen off the radar so to speak. Are there any particular ones you are thinking are missing? Maybe do a search and see if they pop up that way. If you find one that hasn't been active in a while drop a bomb in it and see how the reaction goes.

Bill

Seems like there were two that are gone but maybe only the new one Chad started.

DH

Dirty Howie 08-28-2015 02:37 AM

Originally Posted by meanjoe (Post 1590364894)
Hey DH
I'm not too sure what you're referring to but in any case this thread does not appear to be gaining any traction. Wondering why that is???

Well, maybe I'm losing it. But I know at least Chads thread is gone but his account is still active.

Maybe I'm just looking for a fight or some action...............haven't been on vacation for a while :rock:

DH

LT5 John 08-28-2015 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by Dirty Howie (Post 1590365072)
Well, maybe I'm losing it. But I know at least Chads thread is gone but his account is still active.

Maybe I'm just looking for a fight or some action...............haven't been on vacation for a while :rock:

DH

Hey Howie, Chad's account is not active...

meanjoe 08-28-2015 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by LT5 John (Post 1590365218)

From what I've read Chad has been booted several times and always gets back in with a new IP address. Till they find him again. Then Poof!

psp6158 08-28-2015 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Dirty Howie (Post 1590365072)

DH

It's gone, really a shame, newbies looking to do their own research are looking for it too in another thread.

Dirty Howie 08-28-2015 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by LT5 John (Post 1590365218)

I guess not. But I saw that you can message him via email. Not sure if that function actually works. I tried it ........

DH

pewter99 08-28-2015 09:57 AM

missing?

give me a title or creator and I can look to see if they were moved, removed or merged