CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Corvette General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-general-discussion-74/)
-   -   Vitesse Controller Loaner opinions? (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-general-discussion/3786958-vitesse-controller-loaner-opinions.html)

Carvin 03-01-2016 07:56 AM

Very cool of you!

Originally Posted by Fastone27 (Post 1591657929)
Hey Guys! Thought i would get your opinions to see if this might work. I had the Vitesse Controller on my Black car and loved it! When i traded it in i had left the controller in the car with the intentions of getting back. A few weeks went by and decided just to buy a new Controller. I ended up getting the second one back so i have two. I thought about simply selling it but then i thought I might try something a little different. There are so many guys here that are skeptics and/or hesitant to purchase it without knowing how it works and if it really is as good as those of us that have one say it is. So i am willing to "loan" my spare one out to anyone that wants to try it for a week! Then they can either buy their own or not and send the controller to the next guy in line. It would be like the honor system. We could simply post up in this thread as to who has it and who would be the next person in line. Do you all think this would work.and i hope that Vitesse Company is OK with this as i think it could help with the skeptics? :thumbs:

No need to add me to list, I will be buying soon altho the other threads
said these have been selling out. Just wanted to give you props for this effort. A welcome relief from flame wars.

Fastone27 03-01-2016 05:15 PM

I sent the controller out to Corvette Kyle today. I'm sure it will take at least a couple days before he gets it. Hope this works out for everyone! Thanks for support . Now does someone want to lend me an E Force or Novi to see if I like it???:D

gsvette2012 03-01-2016 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Fastone27 (Post 1591675772)
I sent the controller out to Corvette Kyle today. I'm sure it will take at least a couple days before he gets it. Hope this works out for everyone! Thanks for support . Now does someone want to lend me an E Force or Novi to see if I like it???:D

I already have one, but kudos to you for sharing!!!

okie08vette 03-01-2016 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Fastone27 (Post 1591675772)

Wish I had one I would be happy to loan it to you. We need some else to sign up as the third person.

Welker1 03-01-2016 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Fastone27 (Post 1591657929)
Hey Guys! Thought i would get your opinions to see if this might work. I had the Vitesse Controller on my Black car and loved it! When i traded it in i had left the controller in the car with the intentions of getting back. A few weeks went by and decided just to buy a new Controller. I ended up getting the second one back so i have two. I thought about simply selling it but then i thought I might try something a little different. There are so many guys here that are skeptics and/or hesitant to purchase it without knowing how it works and if it really is as good as those of us that have one say it is. So i am willing to "loan" my spare one out to anyone that wants to try it for a week! Then they can either buy their own or not and send the controller to the next guy in line. It would be like the honor system. We could simply post up in this thread as to who has it and who would be the next person in line. Do you all think this would work.and i hope that Vitesse Company is OK with this as i think it could help with the skeptics? :thumbs:

Although I'm not interested, this is a great initiative and what this forum is all about. Thank you :cheers:

Patsgarage 03-01-2016 10:47 PM

It is nice to see a throttle controller thread that shows the best in people, not the worst. Good job by the OP.

kedar 03-02-2016 09:58 AM

Major props to the op and certainly deserving of karma points.

Fastone27 03-02-2016 12:27 PM

Thank You. I just hope this little "social experiment" works out!:cheers:

deathcharge 03-06-2016 10:10 PM

Vitesse are out of stock; any ETA on when these will be back in stock!? If it's going to be a long time I'd like to be added to the list please to at least sample this! I'll happily be the third guy.

Thumbs up to the OP! :cheers:

Fastone27 03-07-2016 05:15 AM

Here's the updated list.

1. corvette-kyle
2. okie08vette
3. deathcharge

okie08vette 03-07-2016 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Fastone27 (Post 1591715247)
Here's the updated list.

1. corvette-kyle
2. okie08vette
3. deathcharge

Sweet

1957chevy 03-07-2016 04:14 PM

please add me to the list - would love to see how this complements my E Force (sorry I don't have a spare)

clearwaterms 03-07-2016 05:14 PM

please add me to the list, and when you do - I will PM my information to whom ever for shipping address.

Fastone27 03-07-2016 05:17 PM

Here's the updated list.

1. corvette-kyle
2. okie08vette
3. deathcharge
4.1957chevy
5.clearwaterms

1957chevy 03-07-2016 05:29 PM

deathcharge
I sent you a pm with my address information.

I have also received clearwaterms address information.

Vette_24 03-07-2016 08:04 PM

Add me to the list please! Would definitely like to try this out. Is it a pretty quick install and uninstall? I dont want to spend multiple hours installing something just to take it out again, purchase it and then re-install. If you know what I mean

need-for-speed 03-07-2016 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Fastone27 (Post 1591662664)
Looks like there are quite a few of you that would like to take part in this! I'll send it to Corvette Kyle first and then he can send to Okie08Vette. Anyone else that would like to try it out simply add to this thread and you will be next in line! I will also put the original instructions in with it so you can program it. Very simple to program. Only trick is contorting your body under the dash to connect it. Lets make it 2-3 days to try and then send it to the next so it doesn't drag out to long if that is good with everyone.

Here's the list as it as of now

1. corvette-kyle
2. okie08vette

Boy you got that right ! My 58 y.o. body complained but I got it done. I absolutely love this thing.

Fastone27 03-07-2016 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Vette_24 (Post 1591721439)
Add me to the list please! Would definitely like to try this out. Is it a pretty quick install and uninstall? I dont want to spend multiple hours installing something just to take it out again, purchase it and then re-install. If you know what I mean

It is just a plug and play.. shouldn't take more than 20-30 min tops to install and set up. I have included the install/ setup directions along with it.

Here's the updated list.

1. corvette-kyle
2. okie08vette
3. deathcharge
4.1957chevy
5.clearwaterms
6. vette 24

Dcasole 03-07-2016 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by need-for-speed (Post 1591721492)
Boy you got that right ! My 58 y.o. body complained but I got it done. I absolutely love this thing.

I have been telling you guys this thing was cool !

Instead of playing " WHERE IS WALDO " we will be playing where is TOM"S VITESSE" lol

Dave

need-for-speed 03-08-2016 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Dcasole (Post 1591721595)
I have been telling you guys this thing was cool !

Instead of playing " WHERE IS WALDO " we will be playing where is TOM"S VITESSE" lol

Dave

I like it !