CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Tech/Performance (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-tech-performance-101/)
-   -   Killer Price - Ultraguard Indoor/Outdoor Car Covers - C6 Corvette (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-tech-performance/3912155-killer-price-ultraguard-indoor-outdoor-car-covers-c6-corvette.html)

CCA Corvette Parts 11-30-2016 11:50 AM

Killer Price - Ultraguard Indoor/Outdoor Car Covers - C6 Corvette
 

Ultraguard
Indoor - Outdoor
C6 Corvette Car Cover



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...psdb57ccfb.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ps06ab384c.jpg

C6 Corvette Ultraguard Car Cover. Cover your Corvette or
Corvette Z06 with the Baby Soft protection of the Ultraguard Car
Cover. Manufactured with ultra durable 210 Denier Polyester Material
with a water resistant coating on the outside and a super soft cotton
layer on the inside. This C6 Corvette Car Covers has excellent UV
Protection, yet is very breathable. The Ultraguard is the perfect
Corvette Car Cover for those that store their car both inside and
outside. This cover has excellent water, dust and pollen protection.
Comes with FREE matching Storage Bag. This C6 Corvette Car Cover
comes in 2 Tone Black and Grey or Black and Red.

Reg Price $229.99
Sale Price $169.95
Plus
Free Storage Bag



Get yours now - Instock



Follow this link


C6 Corvette Ultraguard Car Cover









Regards
Chip

sallen619 02-03-2017 10:31 AM

Is there a lock available with this cover?

CCA Corvette Parts 02-03-2017 02:57 PM


Originally Posted by sallen619 (Post 1594013128)
Is there a lock available with this cover?

Not specific to the manufacturer, but we do have them
and they will work fine (not cover specific)

https://www.corvettepartsandaccessor...hst=collection

or

https://www.corvettepartsandaccessor...hst=collection

Regards
Chip

sallen619 02-03-2017 03:28 PM


Originally Posted by CCA Corvette Parts (Post 1594015247)
Not specific to the manufacturer, but we do have them
and they will work fine (not cover specific)

https://www.corvettepartsandaccessor...hst=collection

or

https://www.corvettepartsandaccessor...hst=collection

Regards
Chip


Ok, I will place an order if I can lock it on the car.

CCA Corvette Parts 02-03-2017 05:43 PM


Originally Posted by sallen619 (Post 1594015491)
Ok, I will place an order if I can lock it on the car.

See post #1

Regards
Chip

RogerRamjet21 03-28-2018 01:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by sallen619 (Post 1594015491)
Ok, I will place an order if I can lock it on the car.

It's a very nice cover and they do offer a cable lock though I doubt it would stop a determined thief.
I bought both the cover and the lock and I'm quite happy with the product. Photo is installed on my 08.

CCA Corvette Parts 03-29-2018 08:06 AM


Originally Posted by RogerRamjet21 (Post 1596876860)
It's a very nice cover and they do offer a cable lock though I doubt it would stop a determined thief.
I bought both the cover and the lock and I'm quite happy with the product. Photo is installed on my 08.

Tks for the post :thumbs:

Regards
Chip


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:30 AM.


© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands