CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C5 General (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-general-103/)
-   -   [Z06] Video shoot of my A&A 02 EB C5Z (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-general/3927376-video-shoot-of-my-a-and-a-02-eb-c5z.html)

c6speedjon 01-08-2017 10:28 AM

Video shoot of my A&A 02 EB C5Z

Check it out let me know what you guys think. These guys did a good job IMO...

Driver220 01-08-2017 04:53 PM

Really looks great! I love how factory the black ECS kits look! What kind of power are you making?

c6speedjon 01-08-2017 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Driver220 (Post 1593823400)
Really looks great! I love how factory the black ECS kits look! What kind of power are you making?

Not an ECS kit it's an A&A. Car is making 650/543

grantv 01-08-2017 06:15 PM

I like the look with the black SC (not a shiny guy), but find the video boring, sorry. No sound clips, no runs, just video and audio layover. Car looks good though...

02BlownZ06 01-08-2017 07:06 PM

I think it's cool. Maybe you could add some motion of the car doing a wicked burnout or the like?

c6speedjon 01-08-2017 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by grantv (Post 1593823942)
I like the look with the black SC (not a shiny guy), but find the video boring, sorry. No sound clips, no runs, just video and audio layover. Car looks good though...

Yea. I feel like those types of videos have been done to death though. I have plenty of runs with my car so I thought it'd be nice to switch it up.

zeevette 01-09-2017 12:52 PM

Meh

grantv 01-09-2017 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by c6speedjon (Post 1593825815)
Yea. I feel like those types of videos have been done to death though. I have plenty of runs with my car so I thought it'd be nice to switch it up.

It's not easy to "do to death" a cool video that has a moving car and nice (motor) sounds. It's when someone overlays what they feel is a suitable sound track, and doesn't interject either of the above; then it's easy to get bored. I did. Per above; Meh.
All just my opinion, which you asked for. :D

c6speedjon 01-09-2017 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by grantv (Post 1593830907)
It's not easy to "do to death" a cool video that has a moving car and nice (motor) sounds. It's when someone overlays what they feel is a suitable sound track, and doesn't interject either of the above; then it's easy to get bored. I did. Per above; Meh.
All just my opinion, which you asked for. :D

Will add more dudes for you as well on the next one :thumbs:

MX621 01-09-2017 09:22 PM

I kept waiting for a lil action and... Nothing. nice car, best color. 😎

Vette_DD 01-09-2017 10:33 PM

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...conflicts.html

For the most part, the CF community remains a friendly place where ideas, thoughts, and assistance can be found. Unfortunately, there are times when members forget that this is an Internet forum and issues between members can get out of hand. This includes members turning to the forum to air a personal offline/on-line problem which results in sides being drawn by participating members.

In these situations, it is the forum's role to expeditiously end any conflict for the good of the forum and its membership. The forum's goal is not only to remain family, work, and corporate server safe, it also will not serve as a battleground where offline/on-line personal matters and drama are permitted to be played out in front of other members.

Any thread(s) that contain open bickering, name calling, subtle derogatory messages, "digs," personal attacks, or anything negative in nature will be closed/edited or deleted, and any participating members who post in violation of this rule, will jeopardize their posting privileges.

If any member is being harassed on-line in a thread or privately via PM, they should avoid a confrontation with the offending member and immediately report the problem to a section Moderator via PM, or by clicking on the "report post," icon under their user name.

The Moderator will evaluate the issue and take appropriate action to rectify the situation.