CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Corvettes for Sale (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvettes-for-sale-98/)
-   -   FS: 2013 Crystal Red GrandSport Convertible 6 speed manual 11,500 miles (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvettes-for-sale/3973193-2013-crystal-red-grandsport-convertible-6-speed-manual-11-500-miles.html)

tondawanda427 04-14-2017 10:49 AM

Deleted

tomzarbo 04-15-2017 06:29 PM

Matt,
Beautiful car! It's exactly what I want to buy someday. But, my wife just told me to ask you a few questions about it, so she's open to speeding the process up a bit maybe.

Anyway, I have a few questions. I'm not real up on the options since I sold mine a few years ago. Does your Vette have power top and the telescoping steering wheel? I could live without the power top, but the telescoping wheel is needed to get me to fit (I'm 6' 4 1/2" tall) I need to recline the seat and move the seat forward a bit from full back to get the recline just right so I can get my head to not hit the headliner, and that means I need the steering wheel closer. I fit in my 2006 Vert just fine with the telescoping wheel pushed all the way out.

Also, where in PA are you located? I live in Pilesgrove, NJ, real near Woodstown, and close to Cowtown, some know where that is, they have a rodeo there that's been on ESPN and they run that every Saturday in the summer.

Feel free to PM me if you'd rather do that. I have the coming week off so if my wife does go off her meds and lets me make you an offer, I would be able to maybe even get it done this coming week.

Again, beautiful car. You made all the right choices on the option list if you ask me!
Tom Zarbo

pmt67usa 05-25-2017 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by tondawanda427 (Post 1594527857)
2013 Corvette Grand Sport 60th Anniversary Convertible, Optional Crystal Red Metallic with beige top and cashmere interior with the optional two tone seats with embroidery. LS3 6.2L 436hp engine, 6-speed manual transmission, Optional Chrome wheels, Optional Dual-mode exhaust. 2LT Group, 6 way power seat,Heads up display, Dual zone air conditioning, Bose premium audio 9 speakers, Navigation with AM/FM CD Player, Bluetooth and XM,OnStar, Power windows and Door Locks, Steering wheel controls, Theft Deterrent System, Inside Dimming Mirror with Compass and Cargo Net. No aftermarket modifications ever to this car. Never any accidents or incidents. The car comes with Lloyds 60th Anniversary floor mats and original mats, Original Dealer brochure and color options handout, Original window sticker, Dealer license plate frame. Original owners manual and Leather case and both key fobs. This is a super clean unmolested original 2013 Grand Sport Corvette. This car had a original window sticker price of almost $70,000. Now it only has 11,500 pampered miles never abused, never seen any weather, always stored indoors, always covered. Clean and Clear title in hand. $45,000 Firm. Car is in PA. Matt 301-873-6115

Beautiful car. Is it still available??

TMats 05-31-2017 05:03 PM

I don't suppose you would be interested in an almost brand new 16.5' Alumacraft fishing boat, plus difference on the Corvette? :D

TMats 06-01-2017 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by tondawanda427 (Post 1594855792)
Thanks for the offer but the only reason I am selling is to get another 1962 corvette. Any Nice 1962 Corvette trade deals would be considered.

Understand completely, I just took a shot. I'll get serious about marketing our boat, and if you still have the car--we'll talk. Thanks

Kevin A Jones 06-08-2017 05:14 PM

Still available?

Cruiser6003 06-15-2017 05:24 PM

OK, now I'm confused (don't worry, happens often). I was under the impression the GS verts were only available with auto. I have your exact car, but auto. Would have preferred M6. Was this a special order?