CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-parts-for-sale-wanted-115/)
-   -   FS: Make your C6 Replacement Lenses Great Again II - Zen6 Lenses (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-parts-for-sale-wanted/3983083-make-your-c6-replacement-lenses-great-again-ii-zen6-lenses.html)

info@umnitza.com 05-04-2017 09:14 PM

Make your C6 Replacement Lenses Great Again II - Zen6 Lenses

After having successfully completed the first run of replacement lenses, we're currently offering all pre-orders at $249.99 per unit. A new build will be completed this coming Wednesday with shipping by sea again Friday. We expect the next batch to take the same 18-20 days to be in our hands.

We're pretty proud, and hope you guys will appreciate these lenses for many years to come.

We really couldn't have done it without the support of this community, thanks!!!!
:party::party::party:

There are 2 ways to order:
1) Umnitza.com Site
2) Or by Calling us 877 486 6489

=========
SUMMARY*

COMMENTS ABOUT OUR PRODUCT/SERVICE
We think our product and services speak for themselves and we want to make a case for it here. Buy your lenses here
  • A) We promised you a product and we are delivering it. We have shown you real products, real manufacturing, real packaging, and real shipping. We are not selling you vaporware.
  • B) You have purchased or will purchase a clean, highly professional, OE looking product, with minimal fuss or extra branding on the lenses
  • C) You are working with a company that is capable of doing a soup to nuts approach
  • D) We have a professional web site, where you can select options that work for you.
  • E) We have been doing professional lighting since 2001, and will be around to help you as time rolls forward - along with our partners.
  • F) We offer a great price. It will go up, but it will still be less than anywhere else.
  • G) We built the mold to handle 5000+ units, so don't worry if you don't get into this batch coming, the next one is right around the corner, and the next one, etc.

Shut up already, let me buy it!

I WANT TO SEND MINE IN ASAP
Please be patient here, we will be offering 3 tier approach to installation services.
Tier 1 - Standard install services slotted into the normal workflow of our headlight building services. Cost ranges from $250-450 for work.
Tier 2 - Expedited/Scheduled install services. This will include Tier 1 pricing structure but will have a $150 scheduling priority fee - we will schedule a date and after 5pm, our installer will put your order as high priority completing it in the evening with no distractions. This will basically be like a 24/48 hour turn around vs up to 3 weeks with Tier 1 (estimated).
Tier 3 - Custom - encompassing many options like custom painting, lens etching, projector improvements, dual projector installation, angel eyes, DRL/Sequential LED strips, etc. All options we currently do for other cars (we'll show you options at a later date once we get closer.

IMPORTANT MILESTONE LINKS WITHIN THE MAIN THREAD
A) First prototype revealed
B) Zen6 prototype officially received
C) Zen6 prototype official tested
D) Zen6 production line photos released
E) Zen6 production packaging and first actual product
F) Zen6 production samples shown
G) Zen6 production begins transit
H) Zen6 first 16 unit pairs arrive.
I) Zen 6 first official install photos

PREVIOUS THREAD DETAILS
1) For Sale Section
2) Main C6 Forum Section

We’ve been asked to showcase the reasons to purchase our product . Below is a list of the reasons for purchasing our product.

Why our product remains a great value:

1) Our lenses were manufactured to have just the right amount of detail on the lenses to ensure their quality. When we designed them to start with, we saw the current trend to keep script on lenses at a minimum. Some lenses have no writing, which doesn’t exactly instill confidence, and other lenses have way too much writing on them that is misplaced. Ours were designed that you know you are getting quality without shouting it.

2) Our lensesare officially DOT certified by a true independent testing lab. We don't claim DOT and then not deliver. We don't also claim e-Mark certification and not deliver. Our certifications are marked clearly on the lenses with legitimate data from a proven testing DOT testing lab. We also have eMark certification.

3) Our product remains a consistent value. We priced our product for maximum value and quality. You don't have to worry when buying our lenses because our prices are stable. This is true of our angel eyes. There is no buyer’s remorse. However, if some of the prices are too high, we have recently started offering “open box” items for reduced prices that are very competitive with any “fire sales” you may see elsewhere.

4) All our products have our photos and only our photos used. On our web site, any promotional advertising, this forum, and any of our email newsletters all have our own photos. We don’t use photos from unknown sources. You know you’re getting exactly what you see in the photos and our photos are crisp, large, and detailed with many different angles. We don't have 10 photos on the site, we literally have over 50+ cars we've done and 3 more being finished nearly every week.

5) Our Zen6 re-use the factory AND aftermarket gasket parts for perfect fitment. There is no double sided tape or glue required. If you have the factory gasket, if you have the factory bumper, if you have factory anything, our lenses work with them. We engineered the lenses to give you maximum OEM compatibility.

6) Our Zen6 are as close to OEM product as you can get, BUT BETTER. We didn’t reuse the same raw materials as the factory, we didn’t use cheap recycled plastics. We made it with all new polymers. Why settle for something that is different than the original, do you really need to take that risk? We broke down the original lenses, found out what raw materials were being used, and bettered them. Our outer coating and inner coating is better than the original.

7) Our Zen6 product isn't the only thing you can get from Umnitza. It's one stop shopping and installation services. We offer angel eyes, proper butyl sealant, led headlight and turn signal bulbs, led tail lights, and many other things. We're not a one-trick pony. We got lots of products to make your Corvette C6 great.

No one else offers you these values. Do your research, we know you'll come to us. Is it worth a small initial savings to risk having to do the job twice, we don't think so.

call us 877 486 6489

info@umnitza.com 05-05-2017 04:53 PM

If you have made your Zen6 lenses order through another vendor on the first batch order, please get in contact with us as soon as possible - info@umnitza.com - thanks! :)

info@umnitza.com 05-09-2017 03:04 PM

Some quotes from the buyers of the first batch

Originally Posted by Mk47 (Post 1594615856)
I got my lenses :rock: .You guys rock !!

Originally Posted by fyrfytr (Post 1594613138)
Got my lenses yesterday. Came well packaged and look GREAT better than expected!:woohoo:canadaflag:

Originally Posted by Cauhauna (Post 1594612909)
Wow, these look great.

Originally Posted by dkz (Post 1594596495)
^looks like it just rolled out from factory.

Originally Posted by Johnathon59 (Post 1594585881)
Before... Notice the bad haze on the lenses.

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...a00ec919f5.jpg

After...New Lenses..:thumbs: also added Stripe & Angel Eyes, Switchback DRL's...

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...b20bad20b8.jpg

Originally Posted by WeedsC6 (Post 1594577976)
Got them installed yesterday and today. Super thrilled with the new clean look. https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...eb2beda3b8.jpg

Originally Posted by 1k3y (Post 1594575600)
heck yeah! i got mine too! i probably wont install it for a bit but they look great!

Originally Posted by Karl H (Post 1594574695)
Mine showed up today and they look fantastic.

Originally Posted by HammerheadTed (Post 1594574229)
Got mine today. Look great! Hope they fit as good as they look. Won't be able to install till mid May when I have my front bumper scheduled to be painted. Can't wait.

Originally Posted by Johnathon59 (Post 1594574200)
https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...34f897e795.jpg

Delivered yesterday, I installed them today, EXCELLENT lenses !! Thanks to Umnitza..:thumbs:

Originally Posted by Columbia2004 (Post 1594573458)
https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...ac0a18653d.jpg
Ditto. They really do look good. I received mine today after much anticipation. I was skeptical but not anymore.

Originally Posted by zeeohspit (Post 1594572372)
Just got mine!! They look amazing!

Originally Posted by SloVette05 (Post 1594571155)

Originally Posted by IRingTwyce (Post 1594570236)
Hot damn, in transit!

Originally Posted by WW7 (Post 1594558796)
Got my tracking number...:D As soon as I get my lenses they go into parts storage for when I need them.. Didn't want to take a chance they would stop making them again...:willy:....WW

Originally Posted by PCMusicGuy (Post 1594554610)
Mine were waiting for me at home last night as well. They look pretty good overall. I picked up new gaskets at the dealership this morning. Paid $61 a piece. The list price is $61.17 so not saving a whole bunch, but there are only two GM warehouses in the country that have them so that supply is pretty low.

Originally Posted by nikolaj (Post 1594552754)
First of all - thanks for the good work guys, keep up the pace.
When is it expected that international orders will be sent out (feb) so we can make Denmark great again aswell ? :)

Originally Posted by BacknBlack08 (Post 1594552383)
Umnitza,
Thanks for all your hard work and time devotion to bringing these to the masses. I received mine yesterday and was very happy with the product and can't wait until I can get them swapped out.
Thanks again you guys rock
BNB08

Originally Posted by dkz (Post 1594552118)
Got mine today and damn they are so clear and shiny i don't want to install them...... yet lol

Originally Posted by russ472 (Post 1594551258)
Had a nice package on my porch when I got home !!!!

Originally Posted by Giamanut (Post 1594532232)
Awesome thanks for all your hard work and hanging it out there for us.
Now put your installer in my Box! LOL
Serious thanks gents!
Send it to me right away.:D
Just kidding I got a call today these guys are great!
Making Customer Service Great Again!

This is a compilation of the public posts, we don't share emails but we've easily received 2X as many kudos on private emails as the public posts.

---
Batch #2 is on the way
http://www.umnitza.com/images/pic 2.jpg
http://www.umnitza.com/images/pic 3.jpg
http://www.umnitza.com/images/pic 4.jpg

We're going to air ship about 20 units. If you are interested in those, we can offer you a discount on labor - as primarily they are intended to help us get through the back log of work we're doing here at the shop.
---

info@umnitza.com 05-19-2017 06:02 PM

Covers coming June 9th.

get the best available lenses while stock is still available

info@umnitza.com 06-02-2017 06:08 PM

Next batch of Zen6 lenses are at the docks. Shipping should start within a few days if all goes well.

This whole week, from now til Friday, you will have the opportunity to pre-order the lenses for $249.99 (just select the 2-4 week delay options but it will not be anywhere near that long).

These are not "factory seconds" for $249.99, these are not blemished items, these are not generic (read: hazy, unclear, poor quality) versions. These are the REAL DEAL units.

here's the link to pre-order:
https://www.umnitza.com/chevrolet-co...ht-lenses.html

Vendor announcement.
If you have purchased from any other vendor at this time, that claim to have the "Zen6" lenses, the units are fake or old inventory. Any purchases from any vendors for Zen6 lenses that were not through Umnitza will unfortunately not receive warranty support due to the other vendor's lack of warranty remediation.

We will inform the forum when another vendor is legitimately selling the correct Zen6 product.

PS:
we finally think we have a local customer coming this next shipment, we'll be doing the complete video (hopefully, fingers crossed).

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING THE VIDEO MODEL, CALL US ASAP

info@umnitza.com 06-06-2017 03:17 PM

DOT info coming by end of the month.
Thanks for all the orders so far!!

info@umnitza.com 06-07-2017 05:35 PM

Container just got cleared, all the units will be shipping starting Friday.

Expect to see your shipments arriving to you within 2-5 days if you pre-ordered OR ordered them today/tomorrow.

Thanks again for all your business. We are not a one-man shop, so we can get your orders out quickly once the process starts...though we do sell out quickly;)

info@umnitza.com 06-09-2017 08:12 PM

All the lenses are in the warehouse!

We begin shipping tomorrow.
If you have not ordered, today will be the last day you can get them at the reduced "2-4 week" price!

info@umnitza.com 06-10-2017 03:07 PM

We got here early, 12 units packed and ready.
another 30+ to go.

We actually shipped 30 yesterday too, took some photos - bulk shipments.

---

One other thing, if you are next to one of the people that have purchased lenses from any other source, we'd love to see a comparison of our optical clarity vs theirs;)

info@umnitza.com 06-10-2017 07:28 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Normal delivery vehicle was done today so this is all we could get out

info@umnitza.com 06-11-2017 01:35 PM

One update, we're sorry, we ran out of retail packages so some of you expecting those pretty glossy ones, please be patient, the supply is coming and you can have pretty boxes like the first batch too:)

All Stock Ls2 06-11-2017 10:13 PM

Sorry if this has already been answered but does it come with new deals for the lenses?

info@umnitza.com 06-11-2017 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by All Stock Ls2 (Post 1594926143)
Sorry if this has already been answered but does it come with new deals for the lenses?

Your phone auto corrected seals?
If so we offer that as an option when you purchase the lenses for $22

info@umnitza.com 06-12-2017 11:26 PM

Another 17 units shipped out today, still have our main delivery vehicle down.
Hopefully tomorrow we'll ship out more.

info@umnitza.com 06-14-2017 04:26 PM

We're almost caught up on all the shipments.

Due to the volume of orders for clear film we have received, we've been able to negotiate a lower price for the clear film protection, it's $10, but it's still cheaper.

Now, all units ship on order. You get them within 2 days. And if you order on Friday, you get them on Monday!

slammin86 06-15-2017 06:00 PM

What do we do about the gaskets?

info@umnitza.com 06-15-2017 06:09 PM

we're working on those details for you guys soon.

info@umnitza.com 06-20-2017 03:06 PM

We have some gaskets now available - it looks like they are good to go.

Please let us know if you are interested if you have already purchased the units.

info@umnitza.com 06-21-2017 01:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another small shipment went out yesterday:

ewww, looks like a bad 70s filter on the photo:(

info@umnitza.com 06-23-2017 04:46 PM

let's see those installs this weekend!