CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C5 Scan & Tune (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-scan-and-tune-91/)
-   -   SCT X4 with FREE Custom Tuning @ RDP Store..... (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-scan-and-tune/4014878-sct-x4-with-free-custom-tuning-rdp-store.html)

RDP Store 07-14-2017 12:21 PM

SCT X4 with FREE Custom Tuning @ RDP Store.....

1 Attachment(s)
The title says it all, FREE true custom tuning for your C5/C6/C7 Corvette. With the purchase of our Tuner Package which includes the SCT X4 and Custom Tunes for life as long as you own you Corvette all for the amazing value of $419.oo with FREE same day shipping to your door

http://rdpstore.com/p-6042-tuner-kit...ierra-gmc.aspx

So what is a Custom Tune? Well it is NOT a preloaded tune that will find on your SCT X4 programmer when it shows up at your doors step. Our Custom Tuning @ RDP Store is the closest you can get without having your car on a dyno. With our years of GM tuning experience we can tune your car remotely (via email) based on the modifications you have, the type of fuel you are running, the area you live, type of driving style you have and much more.

Stay tuned to this thread for an overview on what this very simple and extremely effective process this is. This is the single best modification you can do to you Corvette. It is the foundation of all your modifications to come. For now lets take a look at the very powerful SCT X4............

Below is a over view of the System.

Stores up to 10 custom tune files created by your local SCT Custom Tuning Dealer.
High Speed Datalogging / Monitoring
View & record your vehicles PCM data on the LCD screen or on your laptop.
Easy Restoration Back to Stock
The X4 Flash device backs up your factory PCM program during installation should you ever need to return your vehicle to the stock program. Restoring your vehicle to the stock PCM program is as easy as selecting "Return to Stock" from the device menu. With all SCT devices, once returned to stock, there is no footprint or trace of the tune in the vehicle's PCM.
Most Popular Vehicles Supported
Most popular GM vehicles supported
USB Interface Cable Included
USB Interface Cable & Livelink Datalogging software included
Built-In Wifi for easy updates
Built-in Wifi allows you to easily attach to your local area wireless

* Adjustable Options vary for each vehicle and are not available on all vehicles
Rear O2's Disabled
Disables the Rear O2s and eliminates CEL caused by rear O2 removal.
Fuel Injectors
Allows you to adjust for different sized fuel injectors.
CMCV Delete Plates
Allows you to disable the CMCV (Charge Motion Control Valve) in your vehicles PCM to prevent a Check Engine light and other issues associated with removing the CMCV plates in your vehicle.
Speed Limiter
Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles speed limiter.
Idle Speed
Allows you to Increase or Decrease the vehicles idle speed.
Traction Control
Allows you to disable the vehicles Traction Control without using the button in the vehicle.
Spark Modification by RPM
Allows you to Add or Remove Timing by RPM Range. (0-2000)(2000-4000)(4000-8000)
WOT Fuel
Allows you to Add or Remove Fuel at Wide Open Throttle.
Shift Firmness Control
Allows you to change the transmissions shift pressure. Controls how firm the shifts will feel. * Vehicles with Automatic Transmissions ONLY
Axle Ratio
Allow you to set the axle ratio (gear ratio) to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
Tire Size
Allows you to set the tire size to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
Aftermarket Intake
Allows an aftermarket intake to be run on the vehicle without a Check Engine Light. For Intake Kits that require tuning, this will provide a selection of available intake kits.
Stores Stock Tune
Stores a true copy of your vehicle's stock file before programming. Used for warranty repairs and unlocking the programmer.
Supports Custom Tunes
Supports and holds custom tunes.
Fan Control
Lowers the Temperature at which the Fan turns on.

Idle Speed
Allows you to Increase or Decrease the vehicles idle speed.
Rev / RPM Limiter in Drive
Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles Rev / RPM limiter in Drive
Rev / RPM Limiter Neutral
Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles Rev / RPM limiter in Neutral
Speed Limiter
Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles speed limiter.
Fan Control
Lowers the Temperature at which the Fan turns on.
WOT Fuel
Allows you to Add or Remove Fuel at Wide Open Throttle.
Axle Ratio
Allow you to set the axle ratio (gear ratio) to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
Tire Size
Allows you to set the tire size to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
WOT Shift Points by Gear
Allows you to Increase or Decrease the Wide Open Throttle Shift points of each gear individually.
Shift Firmness Control
Allows you to change the transmissions shift pressure. Controls how firm the shifts will feel. * Vehicles with Automatic Transmissions ONLY

RDP Store 07-24-2017 06:18 PM

When i do the tuning its done from 30 years of working on the dyno tuning stock cars to 3000hp pro drag radial cars, any time we do a tune for a customer its custom tuned to suit the vehicles modifications as well as the driving style that the customer wants, also all our tunes come with a Free Lifetime Tune Update Policy which means if you add more items to your vehicle or move to a different octane of fuel all you have to do is send me a email and let me know what your doing and i will update your tuning for you for free.

If you have any questions by all means feel free to give me a call on 440 358 5500

Thanks Steve
RDP Store

romandian 07-26-2017 02:13 AM

can i tune that thing myself, like efilife?

RDP Store 07-26-2017 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by romandian (Post 1595222456)
can i tune that thing myself, like efilife?

you can do adjustments on the cann tunes with the sct x4 yes sir

Roddy13 07-26-2017 03:55 PM

I see you sell the Diablo inTune 1000 ... do you do email tunes?

RDP Store 07-26-2017 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Roddy13 (Post 1595226650)
I see you sell the Diablo inTune 1000 ... do you do email tunes?

yes sir most certainly

romandian 07-28-2017 12:30 PM

how fast is the logging? also, the shift firmness. how does it work? im using efilife and it doesnt.

RDP Store 07-29-2017 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by romandian (Post 1595240100)
how fast is the logging? also, the shift firmness. how does it work? im using efilife and it doesnt.

give me a call at the shop sir on 440 358 5500 and i can run through all of your questions with you

RDP Store 08-01-2017 04:03 PM

So one might ask once I get my SCT X4 is Dyno Steve's custom tune already on there? That is a very good question with a simple answer, No. Below are the first steps you need to take to get that amazing custom tune from Dyno Steve. Because this is a "Custom" tune taylored to your car, your driving style, where you live at. Dyno Steve needs your stock file out of your car and that is what will be modified.

How to Download your stock tune File

1. Once receiving your SCT X4 please plug it into your laptop and software will automatically load, once loaded please go through the hand controller and go to check for updates (this may take anywhere upto ½ hour to process)
2. Once updated take unit to your car and plug into the vehicles OBD2 port and turn ignition key on.
3. Then go into vehicle information on the SCT X4 and then select Upload Stock file
4. Once uploaded turn your turn off and then take the SCT X4 to your laptop.
5. Download from the SCT Website the Device Updater program and load this onto your laptop, this is the direct link to the download for the device updater
https://www.sctflash.com/support/kno...e-my-x4-device
6. Once installed connect your SCT X4 to your laptop and then open the device updater program
7. Once opened go to Get Stock File from Device and then save file to your desktop
8. Once file is saved to you desktop email this file to me at dynosteve@rdpmotorsport.com with a complete list of all modifications done to the vehicle and what octane fuel that you are running.

Roddy13 08-11-2017 03:01 PM

Have you guys considered giving out a promo of your tune to someone. Get dyno charts and user reviews. Those 3 things alone will contribute to exponential growth.

(And yes I will accept a promo tune and do a full write up here. And yes I do have an Intune1000 already).

We don't have enough support for remote tuning/Email tuning on the C5's. Could be a huge opportunity.

RDP Store 08-11-2017 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Roddy13 (Post 1595340954)
Have you guys considered giving out a promo of your tune to someone. Get dyno charts and user reviews. Those 3 things alone will contribute to exponential growth.

(And yes I will accept a promo tune and do a full write up here. And yes I do have an Intune1000 already).

We don't have enough support for remote tuning/Email tuning on the C5's. Could be a huge opportunity.

We have helped several people out in this way on varies forums over the years sir

Roddy13 08-11-2017 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by RDP Store (Post 1595341048)
We have helped several people out in this way on varies forums over the years sir

Can you provide a dyno charts, and a link to review/testimonial. I'm interested.

RDP Store 08-14-2017 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by Roddy13 (Post 1595341796)
Can you provide a dyno charts, and a link to review/testimonial. I'm interested.

Hi Sir, I dont provide other customers dyno sheets im sorry thats there own personal data and not my place to post, there is a large post on camaro5 from the customers that i have been tuning for several years now heres a link to it below

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=440363

HT1663WB 08-21-2017 08:58 AM

I have used RDP on several 5th Gen Camaros and 1 GM truck. Tunes are outstanding and Steve will set the tune up anyway you want it. Customer service is OUTSTANDING!

sirdano 09-26-2017 10:39 PM

Well darn it I am out does not support a 98.

RDP Store 10-29-2017 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by HT1663WB (Post 1595407119)
I have used RDP on several 5th Gen Camaros and 1 GM truck. Tunes are outstanding and Steve will set the tune up anyway you want it. Customer service is OUTSTANDING!

Appreciate the kinds words sir :thumbs:

RDP Store 10-30-2017 08:33 AM

we also offer custom tuning with SCT Diablosport Hp Tuners

pat1 11-09-2017 10:42 PM

Pm sent about my non working brand new SCT x4 tuner

RDP Store 11-10-2017 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by pat1 (Post 1595938556)
Pm sent about my non working brand new SCT x4 tuner

Hey Sir

Please give me a call on 440 358 5500 so we can get the serial number from the unit and find out what is happening in your situation as we never normally have any issues with sct programmers

RDP Store 11-14-2017 04:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The title says it all, FREE true custom tuning for your C5/C6/C7 Corvette. With the purchase of our Tuner Package which includes the SCT X4 and Free Custom Tunes for life as long as you own you Corvette all for the amazing value of $419.oo with FREE same day shipping to your door

http://www.rdpstore.com/p-6042-sct-x...tom-tunes.aspx