CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C5 Scan & Tune (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-scan-and-tune-91/)
-   -   SCT X4 with FREE Custom Tuning @ RDP Store..... (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-scan-and-tune/4014878-sct-x4-with-free-custom-tuning-rdp-store.html)

RDP Store 04-13-2019 09:38 PM

call for a deal

RDP Store 04-14-2019 04:09 PM

Save this month with our blow out specials for forum members and remember we always ship for free to the lower 48 states and ship for cost any where else in the world

RDP Store 04-15-2019 08:12 PM

Live chat and support is now up and running at www.rdpstore.com

RDP Store 04-16-2019 10:06 PM

Easter Specials Now On, PM us for a Promo Code

ElijahC6 04-17-2019 08:58 AM

I'm trying to decide between this and Hptuners, it's not a easy decision, I'm currently stock other than a nitrous outlet plate system, when I'm spraying my car shift's like a fat kid chasing a bag of carrots.. but I do have bug plans for the car, to be far I have done more research on hp than this system, I assume this datalogs a similar way?

RDP Store 04-17-2019 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by ElijahC6 (Post 1599241816)
I'm trying to decide between this and Hptuners, it's not a easy decision, I'm currently stock other than a nitrous outlet plate system, when I'm spraying my car shift's like a fat kid chasing a bag of carrots.. but I do have bug plans for the car, to be far I have done more research on hp than this system, I assume this datalogs a similar way?

yes sir the logging is basically done the same way sir, and tuning it for nitrous and other mods is not a issue but what year model is your c5 sir? as some of the early models arent supported

ElijahC6 04-17-2019 11:16 AM

That's great news, and it's actually a C6 06 A6

RDP Store 04-19-2019 09:37 AM

Easter Specials Running from Today until Midnight Monday the 22nd, PM us for a Deal and if you have a Better Price on a Item we Stock we will Beat it and Ship for Free to the Lower 48 States and cost Price anywhere else in the World.

RDP Store 04-19-2019 05:55 PM

Sale underway

ElijahC6 04-19-2019 06:02 PM

I just ordered mine, I'm stoked for it, I cant wait to see the results as I'm at the drag strip almost every week..

RDP Store 04-20-2019 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by ElijahC6 (Post 1599257499)
I just ordered mine, I'm stoked for it, I cant wait to see the results as I'm at the drag strip almost every week..

Thankyou sir

RDP Store 04-22-2019 01:20 PM

In Stock and Ready to Ship
https://rdpstore.com/p-11705-tuner-p...tom-tunes.aspx

RDP Store 04-23-2019 08:41 PM

Best Deals Best Pricing and Free Shipping

RDP Store 04-25-2019 05:38 PM

We wont be beaten by any competitor and we also offer discounted installation rates as well

RDP Store 04-26-2019 11:50 AM

We wont be beaten by any competitor and we also offer discounted installation rates as well, and all products we sell come with Full Manufacturer Warranties Unlike items Sold on Amazon and Ebay.

dmichaels 04-28-2019 07:25 PM

I wanted to share a few experiences after working with Steve from RDP on my tune.

First, the C5 apparently is a PITA with some hand held tuners, primarily in that the ECU is extremely sensitive to voltage. Once I sorted out that issue (had to pull a few fuses to minimize draw on the battery and connected the car to a battery charger for constant voltage), the SCT X4 connected up just fine, downloaded the OEM tune, and then off it went to Steve

He was extremely prompt, providing my initial tune back within 24 hours. I loaded without issue and did a few data logging pulls. Downloaded that data to my computer and again sent to Steve, where he again promptly sent back a tweaked file.

Since then the car has been garaged (I intended on running it at Watkins Glen for 2 days this weekend, but my trailer catastrophically failed a wheel bearing on the drive out, so that was a bust). I'll have the car out at Limerock in 1.5 weeks though and will give some feedback on the tune at that point.

RDP Store 04-28-2019 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by dmichaels (Post 1599308719)
I wanted to share a few experiences after working with Steve from RDP on my tune.

First, the C5 apparently is a PITA with some hand held tuners, primarily in that the ECU is extremely sensitive to voltage. Once I sorted out that issue (had to pull a few fuses to minimize draw on the battery and connected the car to a battery charger for constant voltage), the SCT X4 connected up just fine, downloaded the OEM tune, and then off it went to Steve

He was extremely prompt, providing my initial tune back within 24 hours. I loaded without issue and did a few data logging pulls. Downloaded that data to my computer and again sent to Steve, where he again promptly sent back a tweaked file.

Since then the car has been garaged (I intended on running it at Watkins Glen for 2 days this weekend, but my trailer catastrophically failed a wheel bearing on the drive out, so that was a bust). I'll have the car out at Limerock in 1.5 weeks though and will give some feedback on the tune at that point.

Thankyou for your business sir

RDP Store 04-29-2019 08:17 PM

Best Deals Now on Send us a PM and let us Save you Some Money and put Power in your Car!!!

RDP Store 05-01-2019 06:02 AM

With Questions and Pricing give us a call on 440 358 5500 or Email at sales@rdpstore.com and we also have live chat at www.rdpstore.com

RDP Store 05-02-2019 08:35 PM

Pm us for a Deal to Beat all the Others