CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C5 Scan & Tune (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-scan-and-tune-91/)
-   -   SCT X4 with FREE Custom Tuning @ RDP Store..... (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-scan-and-tune/4014878-sct-x4-with-free-custom-tuning-rdp-store.html)

RDP Store 11-20-2017 09:35 AM

This is the simplest and most affordable modification that you can do to your Corvette. A true custom tune will give you the best bang for horsepower per dollar value of all the mods you can do. Not only will you pick HP, but also a much more visceral drivers feel from the seat of you pants to the hands on the wheel. You Corvette will be more responsive and more eager to do what Corvettes are meant to do, GO. PM or call or Email DynoSteve today and he can give you all the info you need to make the leap into a custom tune. Once you have done it you will never look back.

http://www.rdpstore.com/p-6042-sct-x...tom-tunes.aspx

RDP Store 12-19-2017 08:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Last full week before Christmas. RDP Store can still get you your Christmas presents before the big day on all instock parts. Current year pricing is in effect with RDP Stores amazing discounts still available. We have Weathertech in stock, AutoBlip in stock, aFe Power in stock, Kooks Headers in stock and much more. Contact us now as the time is getting close.

http://www.rdpstore.com/default.aspx

RDP Store 01-08-2018 02:58 PM

RDP Store is your 1 Stop Performance Parts Depot for any thing that your looking for to boost up your corvette. Pre-tax deals riht now available with optional Layaway plans

Pm us here for what ever your looking for and we Gaurentee you the Best Pricing and Service and we always Ship for FREE to the Lower 48 States.

http://www.rdpstore.com

RDP Store : PH 440 358 5500

RDP Store 01-09-2018 09:18 AM

At RDP Store we Strive to do what the others Fail to do, We communicate with you our Customers Before During and After order, we stock a huge range of parts and if we dont have something in stock and have to drop ship or back order we will let you know immediately and see what you wish to do and keep you up to date, and we will not allow you our loyal customers to wait weeks and even months on your items as many of you have experienced with other vendors. Also as most of our Customer know we not only run the Business Phone lines from 7am to 6pm but we also offer Dynosteves Cell Number 440 251 8571 for Customers needing help or information after hours.

RDP Store Policy

Best Pricing
Best Service
Best Communication
Fast Replies to PM's and Phone Calls 7 Days a Week and and Past Business Hours
Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States
Cost Price Shipping anywhere else in the World
Price Matching
Technical and Tuning Support on the Products that we sell. (we not only sell performance parts but we install them and dyno tune them in house)
Fully Up to Date Online Store with Tracking Information
We Help with Tech Support for Customers even on items we didnt sell.

Thankyou for your Business and Continued Support of RDP Store and we look forward to helping and working with you all in the Future.

Pmorgan 01-30-2018 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by RDP Store (Post 1595144805)
The title says it all, FREE true custom tuning for your C5/C6/C7 Corvette. With the purchase of our Tuner Package which includes the SCT X4 and Custom Tunes for life as long as you own you Corvette all for the amazing value of $419.oo with FREE same day shipping to your door

http://rdpstore.com/p-6042-tuner-kit...ierra-gmc.aspx

So what is a Custom Tune? Well it is NOT a preloaded tune that will find on your SCT X4 programmer when it shows up at your doors step. Our Custom Tuning @ RDP Store is the closest you can get without having your car on a dyno. With our years of GM tuning experience we can tune your car remotely (via email) based on the modifications you have, the type of fuel you are running, the area you live, type of driving style you have and much more.

Stay tuned to this thread for an overview on what this very simple and extremely effective process this is. This is the single best modification you can do to you Corvette. It is the foundation of all your modifications to come. For now lets take a look at the very powerful SCT X4............

Below is a over view of the System.

Stores up to 10 custom tune files created by your local SCT Custom Tuning Dealer.
High Speed Datalogging / Monitoring
View & record your vehicles PCM data on the LCD screen or on your laptop.
Easy Restoration Back to Stock
The X4 Flash device backs up your factory PCM program during installation should you ever need to return your vehicle to the stock program. Restoring your vehicle to the stock PCM program is as easy as selecting "Return to Stock" from the device menu. With all SCT devices, once returned to stock, there is no footprint or trace of the tune in the vehicle's PCM.
Most Popular Vehicles Supported
Most popular GM vehicles supported
USB Interface Cable Included
USB Interface Cable & Livelink Datalogging software included
Built-In Wifi for easy updates
Built-in Wifi allows you to easily attach to your local area wireless

* Adjustable Options vary for each vehicle and are not available on all vehicles
Rear O2's Disabled
Disables the Rear O2s and eliminates CEL caused by rear O2 removal.
Fuel Injectors
Allows you to adjust for different sized fuel injectors.
CMCV Delete Plates
Allows you to disable the CMCV (Charge Motion Control Valve) in your vehicles PCM to prevent a Check Engine light and other issues associated with removing the CMCV plates in your vehicle.
Speed Limiter
Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles speed limiter.
Idle Speed
Allows you to Increase or Decrease the vehicles idle speed.
Traction Control
Allows you to disable the vehicles Traction Control without using the button in the vehicle.
Spark Modification by RPM
Allows you to Add or Remove Timing by RPM Range. (0-2000)(2000-4000)(4000-8000)
WOT Fuel
Allows you to Add or Remove Fuel at Wide Open Throttle.
Shift Firmness Control
Allows you to change the transmissions shift pressure. Controls how firm the shifts will feel. * Vehicles with Automatic Transmissions ONLY
Axle Ratio
Allow you to set the axle ratio (gear ratio) to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
Tire Size
Allows you to set the tire size to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
Aftermarket Intake
Allows an aftermarket intake to be run on the vehicle without a Check Engine Light. For Intake Kits that require tuning, this will provide a selection of available intake kits.
Stores Stock Tune
Stores a true copy of your vehicle's stock file before programming. Used for warranty repairs and unlocking the programmer.
Supports Custom Tunes
Supports and holds custom tunes.
Fan Control
Lowers the Temperature at which the Fan turns on.

Idle Speed
Allows you to Increase or Decrease the vehicles idle speed.
Rev / RPM Limiter in Drive
Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles Rev / RPM limiter in Drive
Rev / RPM Limiter Neutral
Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles Rev / RPM limiter in Neutral
Speed Limiter
Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles speed limiter.
Fan Control
Lowers the Temperature at which the Fan turns on.
WOT Fuel
Allows you to Add or Remove Fuel at Wide Open Throttle.
Axle Ratio
Allow you to set the axle ratio (gear ratio) to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
Tire Size
Allows you to set the tire size to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
WOT Shift Points by Gear
Allows you to Increase or Decrease the Wide Open Throttle Shift points of each gear individually.
Shift Firmness Control
Allows you to change the transmissions shift pressure. Controls how firm the shifts will feel. * Vehicles with Automatic Transmissions ONLY

Do you have a tune that will optimize my 2011 Corvette Grand Sport, auto trans? It's completely stock, I just want to wake it up, improve throttle response, etc., more horsepower would be a bonus. At the very least, I want to wake it up and improve throttle response, shifting efficiency, and what ever else is possible without any modifications. I love it like it is, just want to make it as good as it can be at stock level.

RDP Store 01-31-2018 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by Pmorgan (Post 1596488022)
Do you have a tune that will optimize my 2011 Corvette Grand Sport, auto trans? It's completely stock, I just want to wake it up, improve throttle response, etc., more horsepower would be a bonus. At the very least, I want to wake it up and improve throttle response, shifting efficiency, and what ever else is possible without any modifications. I love it like it is, just want to make it as good as it can be at stock level.

Hi Sir, all the tunes i do are custom to match the clients mods and driving style and what they are looking for from the car and to answer your question yes not a problem sir

Pmorgan 02-01-2018 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by RDP Store (Post 1596489880)
Hi Sir, all the tunes i do are custom to match the clients mods and driving style and what they are looking for from the car and to answer your question yes not a problem sir

Do you have a similar offering for the Diablo tuner?

RDP Store 02-01-2018 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Pmorgan (Post 1596498669)
Do you have a similar offering for the Diablo tuner?

Yes sir

https://www.rdpstore.com/p-9262-tune...-vehicles.aspx

Pmorgan 02-01-2018 10:24 AM

Which Tuner is better? Also, will my corvette benefit with a tune, even though it's stock?

I've heard that with a Diablo tuner, when you put your car back to original tune, the dealer cannot detect?

RDP Store 02-01-2018 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Pmorgan (Post 1596498888)
Which Tuner is better? Also, will my corvette benefit with a tune, even though it's stock?

I've heard that with a Diablo tuner, when you put your car back to original tune, the dealer cannot detect?

Both the SCT & Diablosport programmers are very good units and yes that is diablosports claim in reguards to the dealer viewing any previous programming

Pmorgan 02-01-2018 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by RDP Store (Post 1596498906)
Both the SCT & Diablosport programmers are very good units and yes that is diablosports claim in reguards to the dealer viewing any previous programming

Do I call, or do I do everything online? $419 for SCT X4, or Diablo tuner, includes custom tunes for my stock C6? Which Diablo tuner? Also, the tune would benefit my stock corvette grand sport auto, right? Sorry for all the questions.

RDP Store 02-01-2018 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Pmorgan (Post 1596499490)
Do I call, or do I do everything online? $419 for SCT X4, or Diablo tuner, includes custom tunes for my stock C6? Which Diablo tuner? Also, the tune would benefit my stock corvette grand sport auto, right? Sorry for all the questions.

Yes sir you can just do it all at our onliner store and they both include the free custom tuning sir, and your more than welcome to ask me any questions at any time sir

Pmorgan 02-01-2018 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by RDP Store (Post 1596498697)

Is the Diablo Intune a decent tuner, what would the Trinity offer over the Intune? For my 2011 Corvette Grand Sport

RDP Store 02-01-2018 06:17 PM

its a good tuner the trinity only offers the dash mount gauges cluster tuning is the same

RDP Store 02-17-2018 07:22 AM

RDP Store wont be beaten on pricing and service to all our forum member friends here, pm us for a price with free shipping to your door

NinjaZX14r 02-20-2018 06:48 PM

Outstanding Tune from Steve!

Ordered and received my new X4 SCT tuner from Steve..did preliminary computer programming, then had him promptly send me his performance download, all within an hour of ups delivery.

Installed it, and could tell a tremendous change in low end smoothness starting out in low gear...thru all gears....continued smoothness......took it out onto open road and above normal speed limits for a short blast....and it NEVER RAN this good EVER BEFORE!!

Very impressive...love it when a plan comes together..the tuning device was a snap to get to do the downloading, no glitches whatsoever! Performance out of this world....now taking off in first gear does not require revving the engine as much for a smooth ease off.......before it had a tendency to stumble or stall if not enough rpm was given....not it is very smooth thru the entire rpm range.........

Could not be happier customer!

NW

GabeNation 02-27-2018 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by RDP Store (Post 1596683490)
Super Specials at www.rdpstore.com Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States and Save 10% on Everything Today Use Promo Code of md10d

Hi sorry if this is a stupid question, but your promo code does not seem to be working for the tuner and tuning package while you said it works on everything. Is this an error on my part or something else? Thanks for your time,
-Gabe

GabeNation 02-27-2018 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by RDP Store (Post 1596684973)
Hey Gabe

Use promo code of cf10d

thank you so much, and even though its coming at a discount ill still get the lifetime tuning package? the description page says no discounts now that I'm looking closer. haha sorry for all the questions. but this is the answer to all my prayers and I just discovered it and am very excited.

also, I am planning on a gear swap in my 01 auto from 3.15s to 3.73s, I won't have to take it to a shop to have the shift points adjusted with this, correct?
thanks so much for the help
-Gabe

RDP Store 02-28-2018 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by GabeNation (Post 1596685406)
thank you so much, and even though its coming at a discount ill still get the lifetime tuning package? the description page says no discounts now that I'm looking closer. haha sorry for all the questions. but this is the answer to all my prayers and I just discovered it and am very excited.

also, I am planning on a gear swap in my 01 auto from 3.15s to 3.73s, I won't have to take it to a shop to have the shift points adjusted with this, correct?
thanks so much for the help
-Gabe

yes sir i have you covered with this on tuning sir

RDP Store 02-28-2018 09:32 PM

RDP Store wont be beaten on pricing and service to all our forum member friends here, pm us for a price with free shipping to your door